Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

I'm 13 and what is this?!

I don't even know how I feel about this, but this shit is actually happening...

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documen...ool-bus-687543

JANUARY 22--A female high school student who was having sex in the back of a Pennsylvania school bus allegedly struck another pupil in the testicles after the younger onlooker “began to laugh and chuckle” when she “expelled wind” during the lewd performance, according to police.

“Both the victim and the accused were riding school bus,” wrote Jordan, who quickly turbocharged the narrative by adding, “The accused expelled wind from the vulva during coitus while at the back of the bus.” It appears that Trooper Jordan relied on the Urban Dictionary for a more artful definition of “queef.”
    So many mixed emotions but goddammit my sides hurt right now.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

it's pretty disturbing how kids these days think so callously and 'for granted' about sex.

The whole story just sounds so insane...like what the fuck?!

Why isn' the fact that they're having sex on the bus in public not stressed?

Was unaware that was, "normal."

10+ Year Old Account
    You sure 4chan didn't just make this up? sounds like something they would do
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

thems were the days
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

And this is why I drive my kids to school

The police were called? So will she have to appear before a judge and explain the reason for the assault was due to her qweefing?

Not a straight face in court could be seen that day.
    Last edited by Zigzagzoom; 2014-01-24 at 12:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    You sure 4chan didn't just make this up? sounds like something they would do
    No but I'm sure there'll be some green text story years in the future about it:

> be 13
    > hear that wet stank
    > get elbowed in testicles

10+ Year Old Account
    What happens on the bus. STAYS ON THE BUS.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tradewind View Post
    no but i'm sure there'll be some green text story years in the future about it:

> be 13
    > hear that wet stank
    > get elbowed in testicles
    your to young to know this boy!
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    she shall forever be dubbed the "Bus Sex Queefer."
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Unless you open a window. I'd imagine due to the salacious nature of a bus fucker, it might be necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    it's pretty disturbing how kids these days think so callously and 'for granted' about sex.
    Why?

No seriously, why is that disturbing in any way? Not saying we should all bang each other in buses, but that's only because that would be really awkward for the other people. It's never okay to cause discomfort to others. I just don't see why sex should ever be treated as something less than normal. If you want sex to be something you do only once in your life with one person, great, but please don't judge those who like variety and quantity.

Sex is great and an act of love or at the very least affection, I honestly see no problem with it - rather sex than guns, no?

I find it funny how she didn't get offended that the kid was watching, but found it horrible to such a degree as to hit him in his testicles when she quefed. As someone else said, wtf is up with the major headline being the nut shot and not the fact that she was having sex, on a bus, in front of other kids? Especially when she was doing around kids as young as 13. Could have easily been other kids much younger there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Is this what kids do now-a-days?

Quote Originally Posted by Cirque View Post
    Why?

No seriously, why is that disturbing in any way? Not saying we should all bang each other in buses, but that's only because that would be really awkward for the other people. It's never okay to cause discomfort to others. I just don't see why sex should ever be treated as something less than normal. If you want sex to be something you do only once in your life with one person, great, but please don't judge those who like variety and quantity.

Sex is great and an act of love or at the very least affection, I honestly see no problem with it - rather sex than guns, no?
    a man cant make love to a woman the way he can make love to a gun its a fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    a man cant make love to a woman the way he can make love to a gun its a fact.
    Some can, and we feel bad for them, really.

Hah, kids are so stupid. They're going to have shitty lives.

I had sex on a bus once, but I wasn't in high school and we were discreet :P
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    she shall forever be dubbed the "Bus Sex Queefer."
    More like Teen LaQueefa.

15+ Year Old Account
    Where was she when I was riding the bus back in high school...