Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Hm, so far no one is whining over the fact that the flying ravenlord uses proto-drake animations... Impressive!

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    This expansion is going to be so EPICALLY SAVAGE!!!

Hm, so far no one is whining over the fact that the flying ravenlord uses proto-drake animations... Impressive!

WTF BLIZZ111111111111111111111111
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure what to say... nice mount I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    The poster just before you did it :P

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewhan View Post
    Dude its the same animations as the Armored Skyscreamer/ Pterodactyl
    Which in turn uses the proto-drake animations, more or less... Oh and damnit! You ruined my post >.<

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sebun View Post
    The poster just before you did it :P
    I know! THE BASTARD!

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I was getting the CE regardles, I want it now !!. I got the Raven Lord mount already.
    Last edited by Arbs; 2014-01-24 at 08:52 PM.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    While calling it Savage would be a good meme, The thing looks pretty damn ''royal'' to be considered savage :P, though we're talking about past Arrakoa, so its a given.
    Past Arrakoa are much less savage then the ones in Outland, they are more of a arrakoa-master-race, supposedly standing tall and still able to fly.

I have no problem with reusing animations in general, I just wish they'd stop reusing protodrake ones. I never liked protodrakes to begin with and they use them all the damn time.
    There's a very fine line between not listening, and not caring. I like to think that I walk that line every day of my life. ~ Private Leonard Church

10+ Year Old Account
    Past Arrakoa are much less savage then the ones in Outland, they are more of a arrakoa-master-race, supposedly standing tall and still able to fly.
    Yeah thats why I said that past Arrakoa are more royal, so its a given that things will look less savage on thier end.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Toiran View Post

Also, at first I thought "OMG SELLING PROFESSIONS11!!1" But then saw it's a boost for higher level chars that are boosted, which is far enough to be honest.

I'd actually assume because we can get these BEFORE WoD, it will be 5XX (Can't remember) i.e, the beginning of MoP profs, not 600.
    First only for higher Level Chars, then sold seperately...
    Step by Step...

Veteran Bonus? Looks/sounds like they're at last rewarding players who've been playing the game for a certain number of years.

Given that this is a patch with no raids to be testing and so on, I expect to see it implemented very soon; 2-4 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Based on the copy/paste string the used I would assume the Raven Lord Mount and Pet you see listed are the CE items. Would make even more sense because they said once you pre-order the Digital version you get the pet, mount and free 90 right off the bat instead of waiting for launch.
    I don't like digital CE as I want the physical box and the toys. Guess I'll have to wait till release to get the goodies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruargh
    I'm baffled that something this simple can be so hard for some people... I guess we can't blame blizzard for dumbing down the game any longer, because apparently it very much needed :

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Byne View Post
    I have no problem with reusing animations in general, I just wish they'd stop reusing protodrake ones. I never liked protodrakes to begin with and they use them all the damn time.
    In this case, it makes a lot of sense though. Ever seen a crow/raven walk? Now increase the size of it, and we've got something that looks a lot like a proto-drake honestly.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Yeah thats why I said that past Arrakoa are more royal, so its a given that things will look less savage on thier end.
    Ah quite, mah bad :3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PuppetShowJustice View Post
    What the heck does Veteran Bonus mean, you think?
    They could be giving us Veteran Bonus' Early instead of waiting until Novemeber.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

In this case, it makes a lot of sense though. Ever seen a crow/raven walk? Now increase the size of it, and we've got something that looks a lot like a proto-drake honestly.
    My thoughts exactly. The animation fits perfectly when compared to the Raven Lord mount. This is just a larger, flying, more detailed one!

AND BABY ANZU! OMG WANT NAO! KTHXBAI!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caligulove View Post
    Gief those shadow buffs!
    Its been live alrady for 2 weeks... Just tooltip updates

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah the ingame cashshop is all they care about this days

So, this means 4-5 more months of SoO? FFS

I don't know if that's really how big it is but model viewer shows me as really small on it. IF it is that big its like an olephant from LotR! Which would be SHAWEET! But unlikely...

Deleted
    What about cross-realm SoO?