Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ok, so, I admit that lowbie BGs aren't balanced, and no PVP should EVER be balanced, as it should always be PRS, but as a disc priest, yeah, NOTHING can kill me 1v1, or... well 4v1. Except, SHIELD SLAM. Which, can one shot me through my bubble. So, yeah, NERF THAT SHIT but also, nerf me. Please. I like being OP, but I'd prefer more of an overall down shift in the OP classes.

It's really sad how they keep insisting on restricting transmog just to prevent looks they personally don't like but many players do.

Deleted
    It'll have a bigger impact on world PvP as it'll be more like it was in vanilla
    Nothing will be like it was in vanilla ever again !

Deleted
    This is outrageous that they are going through with lvl 90 store option. Wild Star please come fast i need an MMO to play. Thank you blizzard that you know how to make me play other games.
    Not only that your are gonna get level 90 for cash but also this character will be with both professions of your choosing leveled to max. If it's not Pay to Win then i'm still a virgin. Other players with don't have cash to buy such stuff (because they already pay every month for subscription) can go and F*** themselves.

Mommy mommy I got 6 in school can you buy me lvl 90 paladin now please? This game never was discussing me so much like now. World of Casuals.

What ever

Good god Juggie, tone it down a notch. It is not in game yet they are....TESTING IT. This in no way means that they will go through with it. Path of the Titans... ring a bell. Seriously, people need to stop whining about shit that isn't on the live realms. Even if it does make it to live, I personally could care less, I have six 90's so what if someone wants to pay to save a couple of days of lvling. It really doesn't take that long to get to 90 and if they use that route it doesn't mean that they are going to be getting better stuff in some way. Just means they get a 90 with crap gear and professions, big deal. I am sure Blizz is not going to give them everything on a silver platter, they will have to do the research shit just like we did. So take a step back and breath. This is a game, not life or death mind you. No reason to get that worked up about a game that in the EULA says that your characters are not yours and they can be taken when ever Blizz wants to.
    In the absense of light, darkness prevails...

Quote Originally Posted by Durandro View Post
    Its not exactly difficult compared to designing raids.

And they can't win. People have been demanding level boosts for ages, and apparently RAF isn't good enough for a lot of people so they bot or use 3rd party sites. Blizzard tries to cater to them a bit... and people complain.

/sigh

Anyway. Love the fact someone seems disappointed we won't be using our legendary cloaks in WoD. I'm guessing someone is new to the concept of expansions.

- - - Updated - - -

Nothing will happen. People will still level alts, only a small number of people will buy more then one boost to 90.

If anything the number of impatient jerks might drop slightly.

- - - Updated - - -

Kind of agree, actually. Not a full-power scaled down Legendary, of course, but one on par with current heirloom weapons. Maybe just having it (or rather, the achievement) unlocks an heirloom version of it in the new heirloom tab they were mentioning they were working on?

Gives people a reason to farm for the legendaries without imbalancing the game. Plus it might allow people to transmog their gear with them!

I wanted to use RAF, to bad i live in the wrong country though.

let me get this right....
    Buy WoD get 1 free 90
    Buy from store get as many 90's
    Must have WoD to buy 90?

Sigh this is bad ... very bad...

Also bliz made a point few months ago about lvling, they still wanted people to lvl and experiance 1-80 zones and what not and not just blow zones up and bam 90.. guess that went out the window.

Hopefully its more like. buy x90s.. (like 1 more or 2 more) thats it.
    Last edited by Noix; 2014-01-28 at 01:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Juggie View Post
    This is outrageous that they are going through with lvl 90 store option. Wild Star please come fast i need an MMO to play. Thank you blizzard that you know how to make me play other games.
    Not only that your are gonna get level 90 for cash but also this character will be with both professions of your choosing leveled to max. If it's not Pay to Win then i'm still a virgin. Other players with don't have cash to buy such stuff (because they already pay every month for subscription) can go and F*** themselves.

Mommy mommy I got 6 in school can you buy me lvl 90 paladin now please? This game never was discussing me so much like now. World of Casuals.

Tihi, Wildstar.

All we need now is a button that says Gear for your fresh 90, 10 euros for a set of greenies, 4 euros extra per blue in a slot, 20 euro per epic.

And you know what, people would actually pay. Because people are stupid enough to think that paying for ingame shit will not harm the game or its development in any way.

The ignorance on the whole buying 90's deal is just way to funny. If you really can't see how this will affect everyone you must be blind. Even worse is the people wanting it for 10 dollars. We will see millions of 90's if this goes through.

Can people please stop bi**ing about these purchasable lvl 90 boosts? How does it stand as a "Pay to Win"?! What are you "winning"?! Jack-sh*t, that's what you win. You save up a couple of days to level up a character and that is all. I can't see how that is "instant win" in your oppinion. The level cap is pushed 10 levels higher so even lvl 90 chars ain't max level and the proffs are as of now maxable within a couple k gold with buying mats from the AH. Stop whining and stop with this "can't afford the paid 90 so it is an insta-win" attitude. If someone has extra money they are willing to spend that's fine. I don't see anything wrong with it. I've leveled so many characters over the past years and the leveling content is a joke nowadays with dungeon farming and heirlooms so what is the big deal? Live and let live people.

Ok someone please explain to me how it affects them if someone purchases 1 or 100 level 90s?

What I keep hearing is jealousy that YOU had to slog through the leveling process but someone else doesn't have to. Well suck it up, procrastination PAYS, especially with MMOs.

I waited to do the legendary questline and they dropped the valor needed to 3000. Yay for me!

Now, as for the point about boosting professions. If you haven't realized it yet, professions will be DEAD in the next expansion.
    The new Garrison feature will allow people to have access to ANY profession they need.
    If you go look at the announcements from Blizzcon you can the foundation of this.

So, for all those worried that this profession boost will cut into your gold profits...Sorry the garrisons will affect it WAY more.

If you paid attention, the Tiller farm was the first step of this. It allowed characters access to ore without a miner, herbs without an herbalist, leather without a skinner.

The next logical step is to allow characters access to craft things without having a max level Blacksmith, etc.
    The game has been steadily moving toward a self sustaining model for each individual character. Long gone are the days with one Blacksmith in your guild supplying gear for several characters.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    The ignorance on the whole buying 90's deal is just way to funny. If you really can't see how this will affect everyone you must be blind. Even worse is the people wanting it for 10 dollars. We will see millions of 90's if this goes through.
    I would LOVE to see millions of 90s. My entire guild quit back in Cataclysm, if this gets even 10% of them back I will be extremely happy.

I don't see how this is a bad thing to bring people BACK to the game? AND if you think this will force people to leave then maybe the game didn't need THOSE people anymore?

If people want to spend there money and buy a 90, then let them, jeez, so much complaining

I like how many people don't even get what Pay to Win even means. It means that you pay money to get something that you can't get in game that makes you better than anyone else in game who doesn't dish out cash. Like buying a full set of legendary items that can't be obtained in game that makes your DPS insane.

Insta level 90s isn't pay to win. You can get to level 90 in 2 weeks. In game. You don't even have to buy xp boosts to reduce some horrific grind because it's a questing system instead of a grinding system.

:/

any1 able to clue me in on the 2s dampening change? ive yet to see a 2s match last longer then 3 mins

Quote Originally Posted by Shade Hunter View Post
    I like how many people don't even get what Pay to Win even means. It means that you pay money to get something that you can't get in game that makes you better than anyone else in game who doesn't dish out cash. Like buying a full set of legendary items that can't be obtained in game that makes your DPS insane.

Insta level 90s isn't pay to win. You can get to level 90 in 2 weeks. In game. You don't even have to buy xp boosts to reduce some horrific grind because it's a questing system instead of a grinding system.

:/
    Agree, If it was a "Pay to Win" system then we would be getting a boost to 100 with full Heoric Raid gear, all were getting is a 90, still gotta go 10 more levels...lol

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've got my one and ONLY heirloom off a coin. Swear to god it was a coin roll that got me the item. I was trying to get them forever without using a coin and it never happened, first time I used a coin it appeared on my screen under the bonus roll window.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    I sincerely hope you can't use the boost to 90 unless you already have a 90, kinda like the heirlooms only be available once you have a max level to farm them

Quote Originally Posted by Nydith View Post
    Thats true :P
    What are you talking about? you want it easier but you dont want it instant, rofl so you are OK with them giving u faster leveling witch is also SKIPING A LOT OF CONTENT instead just buying instant 90,you really need to think before you write man.
    Its not like now people with heirlooms and what not dont skip content hell you only maybe do 1-2 zones in full , less you skip or do 3-5 quests ,do dungeons THERE IS ALLREADY HUGE SKIPING in content so no point in not adding instant 90,its the best option.
    Some say its blizzard laziness for not making questing more fun,instead they go easy way with instant 90 thats fine too,but i bet all people that say instant 90 is bad , gonna buy at least 2-3 characters,hell i know i will.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryce View Post
    I've got my one and ONLY heirloom off a coin. Swear to god it was a coin roll that got me the item. I was trying to get them forever without using a coin and it never happened, first time I used a coin it appeared on my screen under the bonus roll window.
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure the blue tweet is incorrect because our resto shaman got her heirloom weapon via coin roll on our very first Garrosh kill.