Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Make hunter more skillful

Hunters - a class with no skill needed to play.
    called a one button class by people.
    Good or bad?

ive never heard them being called a 1 button class, hunters atleast bm have too many buttons imo

Hunters have plenty of buttons to play. You're mixing us up with mages

This thread is clearly going to go places...

Quote Originally Posted by Akali View Post
    Good or bad?
    Most likely a misconception from TBC/Vanilla players who don't keep up with hunter changes.

How can it be considered "one button". Do people even understand what the term means? Not saying they are hard to play but I'm damn sure they use more buttons in their rotation then most classes out there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruargh
    I'm baffled that something this simple can be so hard for some people... I guess we can't blame blizzard for dumbing down the game any longer, because apparently it very much needed :

baseless accusations much? and who cares what these "one button class" morons think.

Ive lvls every class to 90 and spent fair enough time on them all (except druid, dont have one)

Hunter by far has the most buttons to hit to be competitive. rotating in traps and managing your pets are all extra tasks other classes dont worry about. Id say next to hunter, Monk i have the most consistantly used binds on. The rest are kinda easy 6-8 binds and call it a day

hurr hurr. Okay do arenas and try to CC, me and my friends have been doing arenas since BC and they all have tried hunter and decided they can't do all the things they are required to do to win. They require heavy multi-tasking.

I've been playing a hunter since Vanilla, they are NOT one button classes and if you think that way go play one, you won't get past a 500 rating in arenas and you'll get slaughtered in BGs.

I have a burst macro, but it's shitty if I don't CC or prepare for it accordingly.

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, Survival is definitely one button....

10+ Year Old Account
    Good or bad?
    A one button class?

Alright, my Hunter alt is obviously broken and I need to submit a ticket, because I have WAY too many damn buttons.

Quote Originally Posted by stevo5566 View Post
    Yeah, Survival is definitely one button....
    I hope that's sarcasm.

Hunter's require a tremendous amount of skill to play, they aren't just pure damage like some of the classes out there (Warrior?) They require tons of skill in my personal opinion and are very hard to master.

Good or bad?
    Lmao this guy. Hunters are not a 1 button class.. If you truly think we are a 1 button class, reroll a hunter and try to do high dps / achieve high ratings in pvp using 1 button.

10+ Year Old Account
    Agreed. Remove the pet for the first 89 levels and make them learn how to solo stuff

hell no. i have enough buttons to press playing BM.

anyway frost dks are easier. hell Arcane mages were extremely easy in cata. like 1-3 button spec or something like that. what like 5-6 buttons now?
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Is it 2007?

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

Deleted
    One button class? Who say that? Never heard anyone say that. o_O Think there is insane amount of buttons to smash lol

And like most class, is Hunter easy to play, harder to master *shrugs*

Unlike warriors, we cannot pop 1 button that has Recklessness, skull banner, bloodbath, and bladestorm in it. We require much more than 1 button to kill a target...

A ranged class that has the best mobility, no cast times and 100% dps while moving is the epitome of 0 brain 0 skill.

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StrayFox View Post
    I hope that's sarcasm.

Hunter's require a tremendous amount of skill to play, they aren't just pure damage like some of the classes out there (Warrior?) They require tons of skill in my personal opinion and are very hard to master.
    Indeed it was, I main a hunter myself and they do not use one button. Shit, survival requires effort and time to be good at. Now BM on the otherhand does not require as much effort to pull the same amount of DPS but it definitely requires rotation. i do 2s with another hunter. Got to about 1500 and the only reason we did was because we knew how to manage our burst and CC targets.