Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Notos View Post
    I remember making liberal use of remorseless winter on my DK back then, but definitely no pre-pull CC like poly or sap. I guess that sort of counts
    I used stuns or silences here and there to help with the healers or to get mobs to group better for AoE, but hard CC being needed for the majority from expansion launch is really odd to hear especially with the players who complained about Cata heroics having CC to MoP heroics not having CC.

In ether case if WoD heroics are pointing to Vortex Pinicle for difficulty then I expect some CC and LoS. Actually I think it was among the few that had LoS pulls.
    Last edited by nekobaka; 2014-01-29 at 08:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by nekobaka View Post
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    I have needed 0 CC in MoP dungeons ever. Day 1 they were faceroll. Not saying that's 100% bad but it is true.
    You are more experienced/skilled than most. That was not the experience for the majority.
    WTF is he smoking. Who used CC in MoP dungeons? Unless he misread and meant challenge modes and even then there is a lot of brute forcing with the use of interrupts and short term stuns, but that doesnt match with the previous statement of saying he outgeared the content.
    I totally agree. Ahahahahaha. This is gold. All MoP dungeons were faceroll day 1 and they know it. "You were a more skilled player"? So every random group in LFD was composed of 1 skilled player (me by the sound of the statement, dps btw) who carried the entire group? Really, that's what your going with? Good to know were all that skilled at this game. LOL.
    Last edited by Iuviel; 2014-01-29 at 07:57 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleT View Post
    This bonus roll information had truly been usefull... like 6 months ago when I still focused on using my coins on Elegon, Horridon and Ji-kun.
    Is the information about those mounts actually true? I know several people who claim that they won those mounts via bonus roll. Just yesterday someone on my FL said he got Ji-Kun mount via bonus roll. I don't really trust any blizzard employee on things like that tbh...

Ooh a contest, and the info from blizzard was really cool.

Andrestrasz! I found him by accident without realising he even existed, and i'm curious about what reference/function he fills.

should'nt the only true neutral player be DoubleAgent?

if you consider people using friends accounts, well over 100m people have at least played WoW. they may not have loved the game, but not many games have that kind of exposure.

Owen Landgren is my hero, from now on.

I bet we'll never hear the end of that "100 million" number.

P.S. Wooooo pet battles, number 1 content in the game! More pet battles each day than PVE and PVP combined! More than double!

Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post
    100 Million players isn't true, so now they are just trying to hide the fact they (as put only 2 weeks ago) mean accounts not players.
    Still a great achievement, but a lie.
    Especially when I have 5 accounts myself over my WoW career, and I know countless others with 3 or more.
    Simplifying maybe, should say accounts not players.

I have had 3-4 accounts in my time, it's not uncommon for long term players to have more than one but what you're not looking at is the vast number of more casual players who would only have one. I bet the real number is not so far off.

Also bear in mind a lot of people share their accounts with others (despite it being against the TOC) so that actually skews the true number of unique players higher.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Yay a contest for EU!!! It's nice you can get more entries. Although 2 vid's aren't working for me...

I will be glad to win game time

Quote Originally Posted by Darkinfinity View Post
    Yay a contest for EU!!! It's nice you can get more entries. Although 2 vid's aren't working for me...
    Confirmed. The first two videos aren't working for me, either.
    "Those mortal shells that we call bodies, are not ours to keep. The body is a gift of earth that must, one day, be returned from whence it came"

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I bet we'll never hear the end of that "100 million" number.

P.S. Wooooo pet battles, number 1 content in the game! More pet battles each day than PVE and PVP combined! More than double!

Simplifying maybe, should say accounts not players.

I have had 3-4 accounts in my time, it's not uncommon for long term players to have more than one but what you're not looking at is the vast number of more casual players who would only have one. I bet the real number is not so far off.

Also bear in mind a lot of people share their accounts with others (despite it being against the TOC) so that actually skews the true number of unique players higher.
    The number they got could only be reached with the trail accounts.

Also betting the "rarest mount" doesn't include discontented mounts.

Deleted
    Blimey I guess that answers the question if pet battles where a waste of development time or not!!

Quote Originally Posted by ot4ku-mh View Post
    Is the information about those mounts actually true? I know several people who claim that they won those mounts via bonus roll. Just yesterday someone on my FL said he got Ji-Kun mount via bonus roll. I don't really trust any blizzard employee on things like that tbh...
    You shouldn't trust them. There was 0% chance of the mount dropping from Galleon. It was obvious Blizzard forgot to turn on the drop chance. There was a HUGE thread on both the EU and US forums about it. Showing that there was not one person in all the population that had the mount on the armory. People demanded to know what the hell was going on. Why millions of people were wasting bonus rolls on the world boss mounts for MONTHS. Instead of responding, and admitting they made a mistake they closed the threads and a hotfix went out the next week. Then whattya know, tons of people start getting world boss mounts.

Of course fanboys claimed it was just a coincidence. Always blindly devoted to mother Blizzard.

Of course "The Patient" is the most used title, because it gets selected automatically, when you create a new toon.

"I have needed 0 CC in MoP dungeons ever. Day 1 they were faceroll. Not saying that's 100% bad but it is true.
    You are more experienced/skilled than most. That was not the experience for the majority."

There are 3 possible scenarios about the blue answer.

1)He is trolling
    2)He never played a game, not even angry birds.
    3)Wow has the worst players in history of gaming

I mean really?You need to be skilled in order to not use CC in MoP heroics?Even on day 1??? /facepalm

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Iuviel View Post
    I totally agree. Ahahahahaha. This is gold. All MoP dungeons were faceroll day 1 and they know it. "You were a more skilled player"? So every random group in LFD was composed of 1 skilled player (me by the sound of the statement, dps btw) who carried the entire group? Really, that's what your going with? Good to know were all that skilled at this game. LOL.
    MoP dungeons and heroics are a joke, no need to be bulls*itting people about it Blizz. In terms of difficulty this whole game became sort of a joke (not talking about Heroic raiding). I guess Blizz has only two modes: "balls-to-the-wall hard" and "easy-peasy" they make heroic raids quite hard and enjoyable but dungeons are designed for braindead monkeys with no opposable thumbs. Half of these skills that they design are of no use to the average player to be honest, you simply have to nuke the shit out of everything until it falls to the ground, that's the principle Blizzard is going with nowadays I suppose.

Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by papajohn4 View Post
    "I have needed 0 CC in MoP dungeons ever. Day 1 they were faceroll. Not saying that's 100% bad but it is true.
    You are more experienced/skilled than most. That was not the experience for the majority."

There are 3 possible scenarios about the blue answer.

1)He is trolling
    2)He never played a game, not even angry birds.
    3)Wow has the worst players in history of gaming

I mean really?You need to be skilled in order to not use CC in MoP heroics?Even on day 1??? /facepalm
    I think, under CCs he means (aoe)stuns, interrupts. Not presheep etc. MoP dungeons are faceroll, no question about it.
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*

people need no proper CC in MoP PvE because rampant AoE cc (stuns, etc.) keeps sh*t disabled for half the fight anyway.