Exclamation So...When does Marcus‘s Next Exploit get Written? Why isn't WoW Rated M?

So when will we see yet even more books on the "exploits" of Marcus? No, not captain Marcus, not general Marcus, not undead Marcus; I mean Marcus, you know, the one that...

Yes! I know! I‘m a sick person. But who cares, really? At least it isn't Brazie...(Speaking of which, why hasn't he wound up in prison yet? Doesn't the Church of Stormwind have inquistors or something?)

Actually, that got me thinking: How in the world did Blizzard get able to publish those books in WoW without making the game rated M? That content is extreame when you consider it in WoW.

And yes, this thread will go places...

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not quite sure when his next exploit will be written..
    http://www.wowwiki.com/A_Steamy_Roma...thern_Exposure
    However, if you read the bottom of that one, We will be able to read the end of his adventure when WoD is released. So there's that at least!

The general theory was that he was Marcus Jonathan, who was in Theramore when it blew. So if a book shows up next expansion...it wasn't him.

Quote Originally Posted by Drilnos View Post
    The general theory was that he was Marcus Jonathan, who was in Theramore when it blew. So if a book shows up next expansion...it wasn't him.
    But Martar had it on him in the Jade Forest, and the first landing on Pandaria was weeks away from the bombing. Plus Marcus was at Tavern in the Mists, so he lived apparently.

Just read A Steamy Romance: Hot and Misty

So apparently, we have our first confirmed homosexual character in Warcraft?

Not to mention that the girls upstairs are, what - prostitutes? Sex slaves? And Blizzard gets away with this?

How no no no, what will WoD bring next?

Deleted
    Those two women in The Park before Cataclysm, the ones who always walked in the park, shared last name but not skin color or hair color, always figured they were lesbians.

Quote Originally Posted by Longhaired Lowlife View Post
    Those two women in The Park before Cataclysm, the ones who always walked in the park, shared last name but not skin color or hair color, always figured they were lesbians.
    They could've been sisters (maiden names)?

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    So when will we see yet even more books on the "exploits" of Marcus? No, not captain Marcus, not general Marcus, not undead Marcus; I mean Marcus, you know, the one that...

Yes! I know! I‘m a sick person. But who cares, really? At least it isn't Brazie...(Speaking of which, why hasn't he wound up in prison yet? Doesn't the Church of Stormwind have inquistors or something?)

Actually, that got me thinking: How in the world did Blizzard get able to publish those books in WoW without making the game rated M? That content is extreame when you consider it in WoW.

And yes, this thread will go places...
    Why should it be rated M? Compared to something like shades of grey (which can be bought and read by everyone) these stories are like nothing. They just tease stuff and don't explicitly state what's going on. It's like that one picture where you either see two lovers or seven dolphins.If all you do is tease things only people that are old enough will understand the tease.

Quote Originally Posted by lordjust View Post
    Why should it be rated M? Compared to something like shades of grey (which can be bought and read by everyone) these stories are like nothing. They just tease stuff and don't explicitly state what's going on. It's like that one picture where you either see two lovers or seven dolphins.If all you do is tease things only people that are old enough will understand the tease.
    Because WoW is played by - believe or not - children!

Deleted

Which does make me wonder why not more action is taken towards...the..special cases of people in Goldshire on RP realms.

Looking at you Moon Guard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Outside your window... sit up straighter, that's bad for your posture!
    WoW is rated T for Teen, not E for Everyone. The fact children play it is the fault of the parents and the game does not need to be rated to "protect" them, because - believe it or not - people typically don't abide by the ESRB ratings anyways. There is far worse on cable TV these days than the situations that occur in WoW that few people even really care about. Is not worth getting bent out of shape on, really.
    "Is it a crime to know the truth? Is it sin to reach for those things which you fear?" - Schwarzvald

10+ Year Old Account
    If we can have quests called "A Case of Crabs" that rewards a fine-toothed comb than I don't think there PG rated short stories are going to push it over that limit.
    "Terror, darkness, power? The Forsaken crave not these things; the Forsaken ARE these things."

10+ Year Old Account
    They could've been sisters (maiden names)?
    There are two female night elves in moonrest gardens in northrend with different names; one constantly emotes that she "looks suggestively," or something like that, at the other. In addition, there's a female dwarf and female human NPC in shrine of the seven stars that share the same last name and constantly /shy at one another.

Anyway, maybe it would be rated "M" for mature if they actually described Marcus and the gnome, or Draenei, or forsaken, or blood elves, or human going at it, but they leave it up to vague sexual innuendo. And hey, if they were going for rated M, then they might as well go for broke. Character underwear? Who needs that!

At any rate... the "prostitutes" in the tavern in the mists, well, Black temple and Karazhan both had rooms full of concubines and ladies of the night... what did you think they were?

It's a shame that Marcus was killed in Theramore... perhaps his "fan" will keep writing stories about him anyway. With WoD, I'd be guessing we'll have one with an orc... or maybe another draenei..

or maybe both...
    Last edited by Kaleredar; 2014-02-01 at 10:31 AM.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

@kalreder the mobs that drop my epics ?
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

OP the type of person to see people holding hands and call it lewd!