Poll: Transmog Sets from Store!

Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Cool Transmog Sets from Store!

Like the Challenge mode and Shaman set from SoO: Used for mogging and bought from store (no stats).

Your thoughts?

10+ Year Old Account
    The challenge mode set should be earned and the SoO set is fine with having some RNG to it. I'd prefer them to keep such stuff out of the store.

Sure, there should be transmog sets from the store, but not ones that are obtainable in game.

Quote Originally Posted by Detheavn View Post
    The challenge mode set should be earned and the SoO set is fine with having some RNG to it. I'd prefer them to keep such stuff out of the store.
    I meant that the store sets would be store only.

Sure, as long as this game goes free-to-play. If they follow Rift's store I'd be fine with it. If I have to pay a sub and buy expansions, no thanks.
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

I'd be OK with it as long as it's a universal set usable by all classes, AND as long as they only RARELY get added to the store like the mounts. Maybe one or two sets a year but no more than that. They'd also need to add more challenge mode sets though to keep things fair for everyone.

Deleted
    Don't care. They are already selling the most visible part of your gear, so expanding it to a whole set wouldn't be that much of a step upwards.

Quote Originally Posted by Nivis View Post
    Don't care. They are already selling the most visible part of your gear, so expanding it to a whole set wouldn't be that much of a step upwards.
    Ah yes, I had forgotten they sell shoulders.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

10+ Year Old Account
    If they are to implement Transmog sets in the store, then they must be separate from the ones in game. Being able to buy the Challenge Mode through the Blizzard store is a huge no no.
    Currently Procrastinating

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    Ah yes, I had forgotten they sell shoulders.
    Pretty sure that on your character portrait etc., the helmet is more visible than your shoulders. I could be wrong, though.

I'd have no issue at all with it. No in game sets though - not even re-colours. Just as long as it was account wide for toons that could use it.
    I'd also like the strict rules of plate for plate only changed to what a class can use for transmog- IE Plate can wear cloth, leather, mail and Plate, mail wearers = cloth/leather and so on. There are little pieces of armour from each type that could build fantastic mixed sets.
    "The further a society drifts from the truth the more it will hate those who speak it" - George Orwell

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty sure that on your character portrait etc., the helmet is more visible than your shoulders. I could be wrong, though.
    Pretty sure my cannons are more visible than my helmet.
    Currently Procrastinating

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Narna View Post
    Pretty sure my cannons are more visible than my helmet.
    Well, of course it depends on which race you are playing.

Last edited by mmocc02219cc8b; 2014-01-31 at 08:10 AM.

Nothing wrong with Transmogs in the store. Nothing wrong with more options.

Deleted
    I would like the idea! Mainly because I am too lazy to farm a set

Well, of course it depends on which race you are playing.

And on the complete opposite end of the spectrum,

I'd say in general for most races shoulders are the defining piece of a set, as far as visibility and features go.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure if OP is actually bloody serious or just a pathetic excuse for baiting/trolling.

Your idea is terrible and you should feel bad.

Infracted, please post constructively. There is no use in this comment for the overall discussion.
    Last edited by Lochton; 2014-02-03 at 09:46 PM.
    "The sword is mightier than the pen, and considerably easier to kill with."

I think this is the prime purpose of the store. To enhance a players gaming experience, be it mounts or pets or even transmog sets. It has zero impact on the game. As others said, the Earned rewards (challenge mode etc etc) shouldn't and wouldn't be in the store. Even Blizzard isnt that crazy.

Heck.. bring on a Benediction replica in the store.. I would buy that in an instant.

what can be bought from the store should not be linked to what u can obtain ingame via achievements

Deleted
    People seem to be misunderstanding the OP.

I can see this happening at some point, but right now they seem to be focusing more on mounts (we have been getting them more frequently). I'm wondering if the helms were underperforming so they have returned to just mounts / pets.

Either way a full transmog set would probably sell. The helms alone were a pretty bad idea when few sets in game complimented them, I only use the frosty one on my Mage because it fits the class.