Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    I have the raptor with the saddle on it, he looks pretty nice, I named him Focus.....
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

When Cataclysm came out, I heard about the world changes and got terrified I would never get an Azure Whelpling. So I hunted Azure dragonkin until the release. I kept one, and gave the others to friends. Mine's Fluffball, and I never leave Org without him. ...Yes, I know they're still in game. -.-

The saber you get when you make a Night Elf. My one and only lol <3
    1st May 2013-->1st April 2014
    105lb-->166lb
    Bench/Squat/Deadlift 1RMs - 20kg/20kg/40kg-->100kg/162.5kg/210kg

Running geneswests 5/3/1

10+ Year Old Account
    My scorpid. I've had her for over 7 years.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Deleted

Lightning Saber Worg first ever spirt beast tamed by me. And my favourite one since then. I was furious when they introduced a similar skin for wolves in MoP.

My Basilisk. Because I never understood why I couldn't tame one in Classic, and after all this time I finally could in Mists.

I just think they're neat.

Deleted
    The pet that I love the most is the white elite cat on the old mountain/hill in STV (think it got removed in cata), this was back in Vanilla and I had to get one of my 60 friends to help me tame it. Still has it today and still called "Åke" (Swedish name as i found it funny when i was 10)

Deleted
    Spirit of Competition. I think it has a nice meaning and there aren't many pets that show a PvP preference.

Edit: Just noticed I'm in the hunter forum. In that case, Rak'shiri, it was the first pet I ever camped for. Runner up is probably a Lynx that I had on my level 19 Night Elf back in TBC, it took a fair bit of corpse running to get there and I like the subtle taunt to the Horde involved.
    Last edited by mmoca0dbd288a6; 2014-01-31 at 12:04 PM.

Deleted
    a wolf i have used since burning crusade. he has defeated every boss with me from Illidan to Garrosh.

Armored Wolf I got in BC. Tamed him same day I found out my Grandpa passed away. He was a real good man. Named the wolf after him for a time. But, changed his name at some point b/c I didn't like the constant reminder. Think i'm at a point where I'll change his name back to Grandpa's.

10+ Year Old Account
    For me it's the see-thru wolf with the dagger ( doesn't have the dagger anymore but he's still see-thru ) He's been with me forever

Deleted
    The blizzard bear. It reminds me off times all my friends were playing.

I like my zombie wolf called Scapegrace, or the tiger that was the first ever pet I ever tamed, released him though. RIP Pepé. My current favorite, which i got on both my hunters is the MoP skin of Skoll, because he never spawns for me

10+ Year Old Account
    Celestial dragon....my first level 25 pet :S

10+ Year Old Account
    OP really should have put Hunter Pet in the title lol

My Kitty Argo from the ghostlands, my first BC-horde pet and still my hunters primary.
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've got a few.

Loque: took 18 MONTHS during Wrath to track him down, when I got him it was only the 4th time I'd ever seen him/his corpse.
    Uhk'loc: my first raid boss tank pet, he helped tank the Four Horsemen in Naxx, early 2009.
    Terrorpene: turtle I used when tanking in the all-hunter raids during Cataclysm.
    Last edited by Darkynhalvos; 2014-01-31 at 05:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Coyrww View Post
    My Ghost Saber "Morgan" from Darkshore. I was lvl19 and opening statues for ages trying to get a lvl19 cat to spawn (it could spawn both as lvl19 and lvl20)
    This for me as well! Also at lvl 19. I twinked on my hunter back in TBC.. I refuse to use any other pet..

Deleted
    My stranglethorn tiger that I have had for literally years.