Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

How Do you kill, which has no life? (WoW related)

This was linked on facebook!

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ement#81:a8306

Jeezus, All them Realm first for classes on the same day.
    Australian Oceanic Multi Class Veteran of the Burning Crusade Wars!
    Twitter: @Romiretv
    Youtube: RomireTv
    Twitchy: My Twitch

Deleted
    obviously hacked impossible to get them all since others will beat you to it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by warcraftmew View Post
    obviously hacked impossible to get them all since others will beat you to it
    What is multiboxing?

It's not even the fact that he got them all, but he got them all on the same day. I'm pretty sure it is mathematically impossible to level every class to 90 on the day of release.

The world first level 90 was around 4 hours, so i'm pretty skeptical.

This is pretty interesting..

Is it really possible to be able to hack/exploit/glitch the achievement system, or is this a really, really, really, dedicated player ?

The only way this could have been done is if they was multiboxing.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe it's a bug and the date has to do when they were uploaded. Or when achievements were made account wide.

The leveling, I could probably believe. The realm first professions on the same day, though? Nope.
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

Impossible without having thoroughly planned his strategy for months on end during the MoP beta, multi-boxed his characters and was able to play each and every single one of them at optimal level (as in, Heroic raiding level). Either he's an elitist or a hacker that Blizzard didn't see.

Deleted
    well hes a russian player and those players are known for hacking and boosting in wow especially the rated bg's etc

Could have had multiple grind at the same time he did and transferred those characters to the same account

There used to be a glitch / exploit where you could transfer a toon onto your account, and you got all of that accounts' pets / mounts / achievements. Account Selling / similar websites created master accounts with every achievement / mount / title etc, and selling / transferring toons off that account onto another players account for ~$3,500 - $4,000.
    Druid | UI | Youtube
    R1 & 14x Glad PvPer
    Honestly US 2nd / Ally World 1st

buying 10accs with realmfirsts of all classes. xfer them to same server. merge all 10 account? could work no?

but, hes date on A tribute to immortality doesnt match with http://www.wowprogress.com/achievement/4079
    wich makes me think he have done more then buying accs. hacking/cheating somehow..
    Last edited by Aphrel; 2014-02-02 at 05:11 AM.

This has come up before, and there used to be a way to merge accounts without them having the same last name. When the accounts merge, you got the achievements/mounts that account had. He basically just compiled 11 accounts that legitimately got realm firsts and put them onto his account.

10+ Year Old Account
    A group of friends could have easily wanted to do this, all made accounts on the same battle.net and got realm first on a low pop realm...not complicated really.

But I do believe it is hacked...look at his 15/10/2008 achievements. Definitely hacked.
    Last edited by Vorality; 2014-02-02 at 05:12 AM.

Deleted
    15 oct 2008? That was the day they implemented achievements - there weren't any before!
    My mage got 9 fos that day.

edit: oh it's about realm firsts I see xD I have nothing to compare then^^
    Last edited by mmoc101213c0c0; 2014-02-02 at 05:13 AM.

well hes a russian player and those players are known for hacking and boosting in wow especially the rated bg's etc
    Blame hacking when you suck.

10+ Year Old Account
    Russians are always skpectial people
    Australian Oceanic Multi Class Veteran of the Burning Crusade Wars!
    Twitter: @Romiretv
    Youtube: RomireTv
    Twitchy: My Twitch

Deleted
    He's russian and got the season I II and III gladiator drake.
    Pretty sure their server wasn't even existing at this time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuragalolz View Post
    He's russian and got the season I II and III gladiator drake.
    Pretty sure their server wasn't even existing at this time.
    yeah there was no russian servers back in BC lol nice spot, so its an obvious hacker/exploiter never trust russians seriously