Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Vacashamanica View Post
    WoD seems like a big Mess already! , no news of the beta, the new Character models are very shi--y and blizzard keeps adding mounts to the online shop. Good job.

What wrong with the character models? I think they all look really awesome, if you are going to bitch about something how about you provide some reasons for it or better yet just stop playing. Its only FEB3rd, they were shooting for the end of the month for closed beta its not ready yet who freaking cares good lord, they are talking about 6.0, they are already talking pre-order are coming up soon that tells me they are on track for release but just probably not ready for closed beta.

Quote Originally Posted by Fearin View Post
    So release SoO Mythic to give people things to do instead of releasing a new content patch. Or is 6.0 the patch just before the expansion hits?
    Feels like a cheapshot :O
    You realise Mythic is just what we currently call Heroic right?

When 6.0 lands, Flex will be called "Normal", and what is currently Normal will be called "Heroic" and what is currently heroic will be called "Mythic", with appropriate raid size changes and flex options. They aren't making a new difficulty or remaking any fights or anything like that.

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't get why they bring up faction imbalance for Battleground. There is no faction imbalance in amount of players because it isn't only your server that you join when doing Battlegrounds, there will ALWAYS be imbalance in skills however. You can't expect everyone doing Battleground to have the exact same skill level. That is like expecting everyone in school to have the same grades.

Quote Originally Posted by Vacashamanica View Post
    WoD seems like a big Mess already! , no news of the beta, the new Character models are very shi--y and blizzard keeps adding mounts to the online shop. Good job.
    Sounds like a private vanilla wow server is a better place for people like you.

The same thing happened at the end of DS. People were complaining they had to relearn their characters while they're trying to down heroic spine and complaining about cooldowns on dispels. It's the last month of the tier if you didn't down it by then, meh.

I wonder what new and exciting things they'll be adding to the store in 6.0.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    The same thing happened at the end of DS. People were complaining they had to relearn their characters while they're trying to down heroic spine and complaining about cooldowns on dispels. It's the last month of the tier if you didn't down it by then, meh.

I wonder what new and exciting things they'll be adding to the store in 6.0.
    This store is a bit different then the one we are used to. That and.. some of the stuff we already know existed. So it's nothing new.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Awesome. So im now going to have even more fun with casters -_-. I can honestly say that i had a tough enough time vs certain casters already. I thought Ghostcrawler was gone? Warriors are still seeing retarded nerfs.

Wind Rider already out of stock

Mythic is not "just" heroic.

Mythic is 20 man heroic. In WoD they expect you to have every class.
    Normal will be fleixible in size, where as now it's only 10 or 25.

This will mean that current heroic teams must adapt to the size difference.

This is not simply a name change. This is step one in the two step process.

Step One: Get heroic to 20-man size. This will buy people time to figure out how they want groups for WoD raiding.
    Step Two: Release WoD raid where they expect you to have every class and be prepared for new challenges.

I would suspect they want to break this apart in to two steps, using SoO, because going straight in to the new challenges with your new group may prove frustrating. With SoO they can expect most mythics to have a full understanding of at least SoO reg full clear and at least a few heroic downs. This gives people more of a chance to feel the *group* first without worrying about new mechanics, yet.

So to the person who said "you realize mythic is just heroic" -- I believe you are wrong.

They'd have to re-balance SoO for 20 people though. I don't see that happening when the expansion is maybe a month away from patch day.

Deleted
    Seriously now you're in my interrupt yard?

I do not wan't you on my LAWN...

Deleted
    There will be one more world first competition in SoO for the first ever mythic raid.

They should release that and the new pvp season with 6.0 and let it run for few months so they can balance things before WoD releases. With some luck that might able them to do short and very limited beta with only few trusted players getting in.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder, is it not possible to make moves work a certain way in PvE and have seperate effects once entering a pvp enviroment?

It seems like if they could do that, classes would benefit overall since whatever is made to pve won't affect pvp and vice versa.

Deleted
    It's a theme park solution that doesn't fit well in a game that tries to have immersive world. What they should do is balance and design everything from the get go for PvP needs, and then adjust PvE accordingly. That is the only way to have decent balance and to stop jerking around with skills later on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Geish View Post
    It's a theme park solution that doesn't fit well in a game that tries to have immersive world. What they should do is balance and design everything from the get go for PvP needs, and then adjust PvE accordingly. That is the only way to have decent balance and to stop jerking around with skills later on.
    Just curious, why would PvP get preference?

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsOurEric View Post
    I wonder, is it not possible to make moves work a certain way in PvE and have seperate effects once entering a pvp enviroment?

It seems like if they could do that, classes would benefit overall since whatever is made to pve won't affect pvp and vice versa.
    You're a genius! Why haven't Blizzard thought of this? Oh that's right, because they're retarded. The only good ideas they can come up with nowadays are cash store related.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    You're a genius! Why haven't Blizzard thought of this? Oh that's right, because they're retarded. The only good ideas they can come up with nowadays are cash store related.
    No not really but your passive agressive attitude shows.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    the fact that there are people who give a shit about the eyebrows on a model is one of those things about wow that amazes me. who are you people?

Quote Originally Posted by SumoSizeIt View Post
    My biggest issue with the new model system is the lack of distinct faces. Pandaren are all the same, just different colored fur.
    While I can understand your desire for more features, wouldn't you say it's a bit "real life" that humans naturally have distinctive facial features, and pandas generally all look the same? What I mean to say is that when you go to the zoo and you see pandas, the average human probably couldn't tell apart one from the other. What kind of features would you want to see a panda have that wouldn't too-far remove them from their real-life adaptations?

The problem, specifically, is that pandas aren't on the same classification level as humans. Pandas are a sub-type of bears. If WoW had introduced "bears" as the race and then allowed you to customize your bear to look like a panda or a black bear -- similar to how you choose human as your race and then can choose to customize skin color, facial features, hair, etc -- maybe then we'd have more available options to customize your "bear". Unfortunately though, because we're limited to "panda only" features, they are mostly going to look the same.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by arcaneshot View Post
    Considering you still can't buy it from the Blizzard store, I doubt that.
    I don't, if they paid any money for that they should be feeling pretty silly.