Thread: The WoW Shuffle

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    I'll just leave this here

Courtesy to Namssob from the consortium forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Victoriaautmors View Post
    1400-2k gold for a primal gem? wtf? It hardly goes above 600 or so on my realm so it aint worth it.
    235g on my realm

It has been a while since I have seen this on the first page.....

at any rate - I should create updated version, or edit this one - not sure.
    “What was God doing before the divine creation? Was he preparing
    hell for people who asked such questions?” - Stephen Hawking

Deleted
    Updated one would be awesome!

Updated the links. I will make more adjustments if need be -

enjoy!

I honestly do not think the shuffle is worth it at the moment, unless you are the only person on your server shuffling (no chance of that thanks to threads like this one all over the net haha). It's very much a buyer's market at least on my server.

Unless there are niches I'm not seeing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Elodeon View Post
    Trinkets, you mean?

You've been listing Relic of Xuen / Yu'lon / Chi-ji for 40k?

And no one's buying it?

Trinkets that are best-in-slot, for many specs, for this entire raid tier? Including the raids that open next week?

Maybe all the serious raiders already have these trinkets, and the rest are slow to start gearing...

During the first Darkmoon Faire in Mists, we equipped our entire 10 man raid with these.
    https://theunderminejournal.com/

Check your server and faction to see how well these sell.

Doesn't really seem to be thriving on my server, and average sell price is 3k. US Horde mean is 8k, and that's including low pop servers.

It's old content now. I personally have never bought any of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I honestly do not think the shuffle is worth it at the moment, unless you are the only person on your server shuffling (no chance of that thanks to threads like this one all over the net haha). It's very much a buyer's market at least on my server.

Unless there are niches I'm not seeing.
    It still does alright. I more use it now to keep my mats stocked up. My server just got merged so i am not sure how well it will work now but I am hoping it will be profitable.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have never been that good at handling the auctions, though, the macro that the user linked,

Code:
    /showtooltip Ghost Iron Ore
    /use prospecting
    /use Ghost Iron Ore (or what ever ore you want)
    Have been quite an interesting view for me, didn't know I could do so.. Wil make my farming mad days so much easier... Does it work with milling? Or doings enchants on vellums?

As in, other versions of the macro?
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    -cut-
    this is for enchanting on the scrolls (select your enchant and press the macro)
    Code:
    /click TradeSkillCreateButton 
    /use Enchanting Vellum

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    I have never been that good at handling the auctions, though, the macro that the user linked,

Code:
    /showtooltip Ghost Iron Ore
    /use prospecting
    /use Ghost Iron Ore (or what ever ore you want)
    Have been quite an interesting view for me, didn't know I could do so.. Wil make my farming mad days so much easier... Does it work with milling? Or doings enchants on vellums?

As in, other versions of the macro?
    I use it for Prospecting - Disenchanting - and Milling

The post above this shows how to do the enchanting one. Disenchanting will only work if you have the item ID's. The names change a lot, but all green ornate rings will have the same ID so using the ID will disenchant all of the rings it covers. That made a lot more sense in my head.

But yes, those macro's save me hella lot of time. I used to click prospect, then the ore then prospect - then the ore. TOOK FOREVER. but now I use a macro and <MOD SNIP> - it spams w/e ever key I want so I can get up and do stuff while Im prospecting.

EDIT: I added the Milling macro to the OP since I had not listed it before.
    Last edited by xskarma; 2014-02-24 at 03:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Avada Kedavra View Post

The post above this shows how to do the enchanting one. Disenchanting will only work if you have the item ID's. The names change a lot, but all green ornate rings will have the same ID so using the ID will disenchant all of the rings it covers. That made a lot more sense in my head.

But yes, those macro's save me hella lot of time. I used to click prospect, then the ore then prospect - then the ore. TOOK FOREVER. but now I use a macro and <MOD SNIP> - it spams w/e ever key I want so I can get up and do stuff while Im prospecting.

What this guy said, prospect/mill/craft, go make a couple of coffee, smoke a cig, come back with all the work done.
    Last edited by xskarma; 2014-02-24 at 03:55 PM.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    external programs are against the ToS

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Avada Kedavra View Post

Let's not discuss the use of illegal programmes in WoW, we have rules against that. Automated button presses are not allowed, and mentioning programmes that do such things is against the forum rules..

10+ Year Old Account
    This was helpful, thank you!