To all the ppl who said WoD will happen in April or earlier.

As you can see, as many of us said we still have AROUND 5 months of MoP.

Calculate it simple. in 3 weeks next pvp season + a duration of 20ish weeks for it then add around 2 or 3 more weeks to end that season.

Result? at least 5 more months of MoP.

So for everybody who said we will have WoD as soon as march or even april.... Enjoy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is there even a Beta yet? It looks like it might be even longer than 5 months.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakrin View Post
    Is there even a Beta yet? It looks like it might be even longer than 5 months.
    No, and they said beta is still a ways off lol.

Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Holinka followed up that tweet on pvp seasons saying the 15th would not last that long. So no one really knows how long it will be. Personally I thought WoD in May.

It's a bit annoying that they seem to be repeating the very thing they promised wouldn't happen again at the end of Cata (longer dev cycles)

No one knows how long beta will last. It could last three months like the beta of The Burning Crusade. I'm sure it'll last that long considering they have a bigger team.

The season cant be shorter than 17 weeks.

Why? 27000 CP achievement, unless they reduce it a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    No, and they said beta is still a ways off lol.
    They didn't say beta was a ways off.

There are a lot of threads open about possible release dates and all the various related information. I don't think that a thread designed to specifically call our people who made certain guesses when less information was available is going to be constructive or unique discussion.