Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Your Ordos experience today

Hey guys

Have you had any luck with him today?

Personally 6x gold on 3 different alts.

I hope they come up with a different loot system for WoD.

Maybe just that you can trade with others in your group?

Got a neck off him from my Main last night / earlier today (I think it was after midnight)
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

New Loot System?

I feel that people that moan about the loot system were fortunate enough to not be playing when Dragon Soul first came out.
    The amount of good loot I needed that I lost out to bullshit people rolling on things they couldn't even use was ridiculous. It got to the point you HAD to need on everything just so you might end up with something to trade for an item you actually need. Even more props to the people that needed on everything for Vendor gold, or who disenchated all the loot people needed in front of them.

I would LOVE it if we could have a better loot system that trusted random players to be fair and responsible.. but there are WAY too many asshats that enjoy pissing off people on purpose.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

15+ Year Old Account
    Still working, so not even seen him yet.
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

Deleted
    4 items across 6 chars to day, guess that means I won't get any more loot until WoD now

I've never gotten anything off him in at least 12-14 "kills" (7 kills and 7 bonus rolls).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zabusasan View Post
    Hey guys

Why not just getting an item by default for every 10th consecutive day logged into the game?

Seriously..... The loot system in place is the best we have ever since the game started. Get used to it. You got 6 times gold..
    I remember playing this game when the loot was 6 times nothing at all.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Just like the LFR system in Cata... You know the one that caused most of the top guilds to be BANNED and miss the world first race in DS?..
    RNG is RNG.
    I got the same piece 3 times.. a priest in our guild got the necklace 6 times.. My DK alt haven't got a drop in like 2 or 3 weeks... RNG is RNG..
    Quote Originally Posted by Archaeon View Post
    In tbc everyone wished they were playing vanilla. In cataclysm everyone will wish they were playing wotlk.
    ^------True story!!

10+ Year Old Account
    My lock got all he needed within 4 weeks :S

Took ages to get Tier Gloves off Celestials though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doktor Faustus View Post
    My lock got all he needed within 4 weeks :S

Took ages to get Tier Gloves off Celestials though.
    I have a total of 9 lvl 90s.. One of them never got a single piece off either Celestials or Ordos.
    Other toons were rather showered with pretty much every week something. It's RNG in the works. And it works as intended.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Ive gotten Head/Wrists/Chest for my warlock - but rolled last night and got the chest again, so annoying! and Ive gotten just the legs for my DK, nothing else

Deleted
    Just gold today on both characters, even on the two bonus rolls.

Hey guys

Loot system is more than fine.

Otherwise you have people who have duplicated who will play hardass and shard/vendor it if you can't trade them the item they need.

Staying ahead of the bellcurve.

I got pants - put my monks MW ilevel to 555 which i was excited for.
    “What was God doing before the divine creation? Was he preparing
    hell for people who asked such questions?” - Stephen Hawking

10+ Year Old Account
    I did him once, checked the loot table and figured out that he had ZERO elemental shaman gear. Never went back.

Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    New Loot System?

I feel that people that moan about the loot system were fortunate enough to not be playing when Dragon Soul first came out.
    The amount of good loot I needed that I lost out to bullshit people rolling on things they couldn't even use was ridiculous. It got to the point you HAD to need on everything just so you might end up with something to trade for an item you actually need. Even more props to the people that needed on everything for Vendor gold, or who disenchated all the loot people needed in front of them.

I would LOVE it if we could have a better loot system that trusted random players to be fair and responsible.. but there are WAY too many asshats that enjoy pissing off people on purpose.
    Or they just need some crystals to make enchants.
    "You mad bro?"
    Where i upload all my music:
    My Soundcloud!

Deleted
    3 weeks x8+ coin on my alts= Gold>
    Last edited by mmoc66990be288; 2014-02-05 at 04:47 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I did Ordos pretty much every week since he came out and got nothing but double gold until this week. This week I got shoulders and chest.

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord Booty View Post
    I did him once, checked the loot table and figured out that he had ZERO elemental shaman gear. Never went back.
    Zero Elemental Shaman gear? He drops 8 things for Elemental... They all have either Spirit or Hit on them but those are useful stats for most Elemental Shaman.

Did him on 6 warriors.
    4 newly dinged garbage alts, 8xgold.
    Then my main warrior, who only needs shoulder, as well as gloves from celestials, 2xgold.
    Then my 6th warrior, best geared alt who needs everything else than shoulder and gloves from celestials.
    Guess what I got on that 6th warrior.
    Thats right. Shoulder, coin another shoulder. Go celestials. 4th week in a row: Gloves, coin another gloves.
    Fuck my life.