Quote Originally Posted by Areto View Post
    Like the night elf demon hunter tattoo?
    Yeah, and that human tattoo on the last page.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Yeah, and that human tattoo on the last page.
    Didn't know about that one, huh.

Quote Originally Posted by Areto View Post
    Didn't know about that one, huh.
    Yeah. Human males have 9 regular Player skins, 2 NPS skins (chest hair and the Cult of the Damned skin) and 3 rotten skins for Death Knights.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah. Human males have 9 regular Player skins, 2 NPS skins (chest hair and the Cult of the Damned skin) and 3 rotten skins for Death Knights.
    Lol chest hair. The player chars shave themselves, then.

He has only one face available. He's either meant to be wearing a helmet, or the Manliest Man on Azeroth is the most generic looking dude.

Though all hair and beards are available, and those will do wonders.

10+ Year Old Account
    He has only one face available. He's either meant to be wearing a helmet, or the Manliest Man on Azeroth is the most generic looking dude.

Though all hair and beards are available, and those will do wonders.
    Manliest man's hair has apparently chosen the chest as a host instead of his head.

Just want to add some stuff in - Definitely agree with whats being said, if these were options in the shop to buy.. I would be throwing my money at the screen in hopes of a faster purchase before taking my medication and realizing how silly that was...

I would LOVE to be able to create undead goblins - there is an NPC goblin with a zombie skin and I wish we had that as an option like this (I think someone posted that earlier though)...

Also if we ever got new models for sub races.. DARK TROLLS

ps: LOL at man chest hair.. true story, mine grows unevenly on one side.
    pps: Also - I reckon backpacks and profession based additions to models would be killer! Backpacks, little potions on your belt.. things like that.
    Last edited by cecilb; 2014-02-05 at 06:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    The Blood Elf spellcasting animations are boss. What u talkin bout.
    the self cast/global casting one where they throw their arms in the air is pretty lame. Otherwise, not the worst.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    I would love to see transmoggable capes -> backpacks, and seeing the Dev's tweet about their interest in it as well gives me hope.
    Something like a wc3 blademaster flag-on-back-battle standard would be utter hawtsauce.

http://classic.battle.net/war3/orc/units/blademaster.shtml

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I think it's pretty strong for Warcraft.
    Also, look at the PVP mounts from Cataclysm and the Amani Warbear.
    Player race heads and skulls decorate and hang from their saddles.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nalira View Post
    Which would be?
    We had Wildhammer dwarf tattoos in CATA's beta, but they were rough, probably a dev put them there for fun. In character customization, they added 2-3 Wildhammer skin colors which automatically had the tattoos you'd choose. But you could not customize many things to have that tattoo, because it was a custom NPC skin, not created as a unique option for every skin color. If I recall, you may have even been forced to use one hair color too along with skin coloring. Still, having a blue bar across my shaman's face like this was the end of a long WOW dream come true. But it was quickly removed I imagine for being so rigid and rough.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by blackblade View Post

Something like a wc3 blademaster flag-on-back-battle standard would be utter hawtsauce.

http://classic.battle.net/war3/orc/u...demaster.shtml
    I've always felt like puking when I read everyone's opinions of casting animations, especially the ones so many people agree on as being intrinsically shitty looking.
    The first time my night elf warrior cast /hearthstone in 2004 I thought it looked awesome, like I was focusing all my will into this little area down in front of my face, sort of like looking at a smart phone while texting too, (but all I knew about like that in 2004 was a handheld game device, calculator, or pager). With neat little magical leaves floating around my hands. But nOOOooooooo, everyone says it's shit. And I'm left feeling suicidal and worthless.

BTW, the Blood Elves raising their hands to the sky cast looks fuckin' boss. It's go time! You think you can handle this? You think you can handle my moves? Dance off!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by blackblade View Post
    the self cast/global casting one where they throw their arms in the air is pretty lame. Otherwise, not the worst.

- - - Updated - - -

http://classic.battle.net/war3/orc/u...demaster.shtml
    Damn skippy, that my friend is known as a sashimono, a wearable battle standard used heavily by samurai and Japanese military.

I think they should let us glyph our warbanners or something, or just gives us a damn moggable cloak, clipping be damned. If it passes through a doorway like a ghost, so be it.

Last edited by Yig; 2014-02-05 at 07:13 AM.
    If you like my draw-rings. http://yig.deviantart.com/
    If you can't find them for some reason beyond that page. http://yig.deviantart.com/gallery/
    WOW screenshot and concept art gallery http://smg.photobucket.com/user/evilknick/library/WoW

If I could transmog my cape to this, that would be keen:

^^^ This times a million - I always have my cape turned off on most of my characters, But if we had backpacks or kegs that would be a different story.

Quote Originally Posted by cecilb View Post
    Also if we ever got new models for sub races.. DARK TROLLS

ps: LOL at man chest hair.. true story, mine grows unevenly on one side.
    pps: Also - I reckon backpacks and profession based additions to models would be killer! Backpacks, little potions on your belt.. things like that.
    dark trolls would make a good night elf subrace
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by cecilb View Post
    ^^^ This times a million - I always have my cape turned off on most of my characters, But if we had backpacks or kegs that would be a different story.
    Oh my god, just imagine all the customizable back options that would be possible! Kegs, Wings, Standards, Backpacks, and other cool stuff!
    You just lost The Game

Wow these are really good! Hope they can implement it somehow in the future

Oh my god, just imagine all the customizable back options that would be possible! Kegs, Wings, Standards, Backpacks, and other cool stuff!
    I like these sorts of things quite a bit, but I've also played tons of games where the back stuff becomes awkward and tacky pretty quickly. It starts off with a backback and demon/angel wings, but it doesn't take too long before everyone has some sort of unidentifiable weird shit sprouting from their backs, most of it out of the cash shop.

I hope they embrace this idea, I just hope they do it carefully, tastefully, and keep it out of the cash shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Thaladhrun View Post
    No, I mean the "/silly" emotes and the posture. They did a much better job of this stuff in TFT, focusing on their mana addiction rather than out of place, silly jokes about scrunchies and whatnot. Handsomeness and long hair aren't camp in and of themselves. There's also non-model things like the NPCs getting much better voices than the PCs. I really hate the voice acting of the PC blood elves. Not that I think the other races are much better in that department.
    Well what do you expect when you type /silly? You should hear what my Troll and Undead females say!

Quote Originally Posted by Thaladhrun View Post
    I will beg to differ on that. They will probably emphasise the musculature more, and hopefully fix the pose, at least as an option.
    They do not need to be more muscled at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    i think we would most likely see sub races with brand new models on the store.

wanna play as a broken? pay some money.

something like brown skin orcs or dark irons are things they were gonna do anyways, and its not like textures/small model edits take much time anyways.

i dont really care as long as we get a bunch of cool stuff. more stuff is always better than no stuff
    Sincerely doubt they'd sell a Broken skin on the store, or allow it to be playable at all. Wildhammer I could certainly see, probably Dark Iron now Moira's in the Council, maaaaaaaaybe Mag'har Orcs. I think you guys overestimate how much Blizzard is willing to relax its lore restrictions.

hints that they will also update worgen. atleast the female

"read the article, happy with male Worgen and aware that female isn't working for large portion of players. No ETA but on radar" from chris g twitter
    Just remember to manage your expectations when they say "on the radar". It's a really big radar.

I would love to see transmoggable capes -> backpacks, and seeing the Dev's tweet about their interest in it as well gives me hope.
    I'd love to see backpacks period. They could just make them a cosmetic overlay like the Brewmaster Keg currently is.

Wish they'd do something similar with goggles/eyepatches/monocles/etc.

Quote Originally Posted by jjuice32 View Post
    I don't know if I would want to see all the tme, but I would love an animation kind of like when you look at your map.

When you look into your bag your character grabs a backpack or something and opens it to look inside.

Although I guess t would look weird if the backpack came from nowhere -_- so Yea I like your idea plus mine together lol
    Don't you already pull a map out of nowhere?

P.S. I wish they'd fix it so the "map" animation didn't break fishing.

Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    I did a thing, though it's for an RP char. Might fit here anyhoo.

So want Wildhammer Dwarves

Quote Originally Posted by Nalira View Post
    Full image

Stumbled upon this while leveling my alliance Rogue through Westfall today. I'm still wondering why this never happened.
    Hopefully if they do tattoos it'll be higher res!

Come to think of it, tattoos would be something they could sell on the store for $1 or something, if they decide they do want to sell char customisation on the store.

Quote Originally Posted by Futhark View Post

Can't you do that already? That's an honorary brewmaster's keg from MoP with the keg hat from brewfest and two of the mugs that (IIRC) Direbrew drops.

I am tempted to roll the above character.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Futhark View Post

I. Would. Die. For. This. Option.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Well what do you expect when you type /silly? You should hear what my Troll and Undead females say!
    Your sensibilities are intrinsically and objectively wrong. I say so.
    With that out of the way The issue here is they could have made their silly be about insane over the top addiction and magic feeming. Instead of metrosexuals. Because they had a /silly aspect in WC3, which was centered around being raving drug addicts, and it didn't cost them their dignity and feed into the meme of elves being feminine. You even had dumb asses claiming Blood Elves racially were incapable of being warriors as a class. Your gauge for this stuff is very unique. Most of the races silly still play on the classic established 4th wall breaking silly they had in the RTS games. Blood Elves were changed. Recognize this distinction at the very least.

Because you say so? You're wrong. I say so. Update the software on your Warcraft 3 sensibility gauge. It's an objective intrinsic behavior of the universe. I say so.

Sincerely doubt they'd sell a Broken skin on the store, or allow it to be playable at all. Wildhammer I could certainly see, probably Dark Iron now Moira's in the Council, maaaaaaaaybe Mag'har Orcs. I think you guys overestimate how much Blizzard is willing to relax its lore restrictions.
    You're missing the point here, wildly. 2D skins would be cheap as fuck to make us pay money for. Actually putting work into a model, and further, a possible 1-10 questing experience with lore to explain the addition, is something valuable and not so blatantly disrespectful and contrary to the attitude they've shown to people in the last 9 years when talking about the future of these options.

A 2d texture option is superficial when it comes to dev resources. Instead of custom models for unique cool mount #500, they would actually find an excuse to offer some really cool lore oriented content even people who don't care about lore would be interested. Things they've always wanted to do but couldn't because of limited resources taking the place of pets and mounts. Entertain the notion for a moment. A new model with unique animations and possibly even an instanced starting zone using preexisting settings would not require a new starting zone, only an instanced area with a small questline. Tattoos and 2d textures? Blech. I'll stick with my naive optimism to this world of narrow overcompensating trepidation and reservation. I say so. Never mind we only have Draenei Shaman in the lore BECAUSE THE BROKEN INSTRUCTED the other Draenei and were welcomed back into Draenei society. They are all over the Alliance world, what in your mind makes them implausible. I just think they look kind of stupid outside of concept art, but a PAndaren quality model would be interesting. Still, the last example I would have used. A Unique high elf with different animations and posture and customization from a blood elf is more apt.

I'd love to see backpacks period. They could just make them a cosmetic overlay like the Brewmaster Keg currently is.
    Coming soon to a theater near you, an answer that is relevant to this below in a few more lines.

Wish they'd do something similar with goggles/eyepatches/monocles/etc.
    I think helm restrictions on armor types should be lifted basically (FOR TRANSMOGGING). Warriors could have hats, eye patches, hoods. But seeing a mage with plate helm is odd, then again in WC art it kind of makes a sort of sense. Moving on.

So want Wildhammer Dwarves
    Um..... Um.

Hopefully if they do tattoos it'll be higher res!

Come to think of it, tattoos would be something they could sell on the store for $1 or something, if they decide they do want to sell char customisation on the store.
    Cheap, and considering the ever improved quality of the competition in the MMO genre, I'd posit foolish. I'll leave you to that, I don't say so.

Can't you do that already? That's an honorary brewmaster's keg from MoP with the keg hat from brewfest and two of the mugs that (IIRC) Direbrew drops.

I am tempted to roll the above character.
    No. It's a temporary buff you cannot use in combat and you lose all access to your abilities to summon your keg. Lorewise, a Brewmaster should ALWAYS have that on his back, which is what he's throwing to slow mobs with that AOE ability kind of. It should be altered to be permanent and seen in combat, at least for Brewmasters.
    Didn't your mother and father teach you anything about MOP's brewfest?

- - - Updated - - -

I'd just like to say I feel very special an idol of mine in the art industry gave me a pat on the head today metaphorically as he personally Favorited my tweet on twitter depicting my decapitated Sentinel head trinket for Warsong Orcs. Chris Robinson is like cooler than any famous athlete in my eclectcro-centric little world of beard humor, purple prose, white knighting for Blizzard, and overuse of images in my posts. A person I'd be honored to watch work as a fly on the wall and learn anything I could from him.

Basically I feel like I got a WOW achievement in real life. So in other word's DECAPITATED HEADS ARE CONFIRMED AS TRINKETS IN WOD amirite?

This is how I feel, only with a beard.
    Last edited by Yig; 2014-02-07 at 09:23 AM.
    If you like my draw-rings. http://yig.deviantart.com/
    If you can't find them for some reason beyond that page. http://yig.deviantart.com/gallery/
    WOW screenshot and concept art gallery http://smg.photobucket.com/user/evilknick/library/WoW

10+ Year Old Account
    I am only concerned about what the blood elf ones say at present, but my point wasn't the silly itself so much as what people make of it. What Yig said is also true. It was arbitrarily added in, with little connection to how the race was presented in TFT.

I didn't say they would make them more muscular. They are already pretty muscular - it's that it is a rather awkward mishmash on the present model, which was beefed up previously. As long as their muscularity is on par with Hanthal Lightward's, I will be happy.
    Start trying to work out who deserves what, and before long you’ll spend the rest of your days weeping for each and every person in the world.

10+ Year Old Account
    Would look sick, the Brewmaster keg as a option for Monks, but you know, that would end up with dozens upon dozens of Brewmasters running around!

dark trolls would make a good night elf subrace
    Yeah, I was thinking what would work with Night Elves? - Plus if it ever went to a cash shop option for extra sub race models (not texture/skins) than Dark trolls could be offered to Night Elves and Trolls.

Oh my god, just imagine all the customization back options that would be possible! Kegs, Wings, Standards, Backpacks, and other cool stuff!
    Definitely.... I think if there was enough diversity it could open up the cape slot for a lot more customization, plus it already has a toggle so you can turn it off (I would love a toggle to disable shoulders and chest as well (yes I am a pervert).