Page 4 of 43 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    Yeah, sorry but I don't believe them.
    You can choose not to believe if you feel like lying to yourself. But there are severe legal penalties if any of the information in these reports is falsified or intentionally misleading.
    I found I enjoyed the game significantly more when I stopped paying attention to all the people on the forums telling me how much I am supposed to hate it
    All this complaining is simply further proof that Blizzard could send each and every player a real-life wish-granting flying unicorn carrying a solid gold plate of chocolate chip cookies wrapped in hundred dollar bills, and someone would whine that Blizzard sucks for not letting them choose oatmeal raisin.

This is actually very suprising, would never expect that subs would raise anymore outside of when an expansion launches. A whole quarter with nno content yet they gained 200k subs is pretty impressive, wonder how they managed that though.

Quote Originally Posted by Raego View Post
    Even more good news.

Haha, yeah. That's only a positive thing. Like.. great! People who might actually care about the game, rather than some artificial feeling of superiority that they lost because someone else can get items with a purple name.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Buxton McGraff View Post
    Real productive thanks.

I expect you to be infracted / banned for this.
    Considering you've been infracted and banned, you're no better. All I'm going to say is.

Ha Ha and your demonizing of casuals is immature.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    Popcorn at the ready, gonna be fun to read while i watch lcs
    Also great news its about time we get some good news when it comes to subs

Deleted
    Woohoo!
    /10chars

Deleted
    well holy shit, i thought for sure more subs lost.

WoD hype. That is all.

I've seen quite a few players returning from hiatuses ranging from one year up to four years. They hype around WoD is reactivating a good number of accounts.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimson View Post
    It will be interesting to see everyone scramble to make this fit their pet theory about why WoW is dying.
    Okay, it's a long road to Warlords. Sub losses should be expected between now and then.

Deleted
    "WoW lost X amount of subs" - LOL WOW IS DEAD, ALL THE COOL KIDS ARE PLAYING WARHAMMER ONLINE NOW LOLS

"WoW gained X amount of subs" - LOL EVERYONE KNOWS THESE NUMBERS ARE FAKE LOL BLIZZARD

I honestly did not expect this, but I'm glad it did. Warlords of Draenor might bring the amount of subscribers up to over 8 million again. Hell, maybe even 9 million.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    It ought to.
    It will more than likely will, but that isn't until May so let's enjoy it while it lasts.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

with Q4 there are coming some more info about future plans?

Deleted
    I always chuckle when i see people getting almost sexually aroused by seeing WoW subs drop. Don't they got anything else in their miserable lives to focus on?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Considering you've been infracted and banned, you're no better. All I'm going to say is.

Ha Ha and your demonizing of casuals is immature.
    Another post to report, thanks.

Anymore foolish comments or are you ready to be grown ups again?

SOO launch
    Hearthstone Open Beta
    WOD announcement

lots of bandages and the fanboys are out in full force now..

10+ Year Old Account
    The only reason why i would have liked it lower is to show blizzard that we don't enjoy paying a sub during the 9-12month break before an expansion, the 1st year of mop was great, this year is painful just like tbc, wotlk and cata >.< Hopefully the next one will do that

Well deserved Blizzard.

Ah it's that time of the quarter again where the raging haters and rabid fanboys embarrass themselves