Page 1 of 3
LastLast

The "Wall of Shame" signature?

When did this become a thing?

I'm sure I'm just really late, but for the longest time up until two weeks ago I've just thought a disproportionate people were idiots showcasing other idiots they agree with.

Was anyone else confused? Generally there isn't a preface in the sig like "Idiocy defined". Is it supposed to be implied by how common the practice is?

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    and if we could all have gummie bears...i get it man.

10+ Year Old Account
    You mean like what I'm doing? Its like quoting a comedian. Tradewind says funny things and I like that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by diddle View Post
    When did this become a thing?

I'm sure I'm just really late, but for the longest time up until two weeks ago I've just thought a disproportionate people were idiots showcasing other idiots they agree with.

Was anyone else confused? Generally there isn't a preface in the sig like "Idiocy defined". Is it supposed to be implied by how common the practice is?
    Confused by the fact that someone is emotionally reasoning instead of rationally, and there of an idiot?

Not at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    You mean like what I'm doing? Its like quoting a comedian. Tradewind says funny things and I like that.
    No not that, as that is funny. There are people that quote dumb things without saying that they are quoting them BECAUSE they are dumb, which led me to assume they were just another dumb person agreeing.

Someone's sad that nobody likes what they say.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

10+ Year Old Account
    I use it partly to show how asinine some statements on this forum are.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I use it partly to show how asinine some statements on this forum are.
    Perfect example though, until I saw you clarify it in an earlier thread that it was ironic, I thought you genuinely agreed with that post - so much you made it your signature. That's why I'm asking about the practice and if I'm the only one to make the mistake.

10+ Year Old Account
    The quotes? Generally I completely ignore them. Although now that's it's brought to attention it makes me wonder where the line is drawn on that and the "naming and shaming" concept if the poster's name is included...

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    Quote Originally Posted by OzoAndIndi View Post
    The quotes? Generally I completely ignore them. Although now that's it's brought to attention it makes me wonder where the line is drawn on that and the "naming and shaming" concept if the poster's name is included...
    can we quote you for future reference?

I put posts in my sig that are hilarious, particularly if it's hilarious in just one line.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

15+ Year Old Account
    The one I have I have been using a while on and off again. I hope if gives some people a message that sometimes I am not always so serious.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    can we quote you for future reference?
    >.> No...

Great, now I have to purposely try to write as boring as possible.

Deleted
    Allows me to list the questionable posters here, it's hilarious some of the quotes displayed.

Deleted
    >.> No...

Great, now I have to purposely try to write as boring as possible.
    Or exaggurate and go down in history as that one really dumb person - But in truth, you were the mastermind all along.

Almost like a film plot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by diddle View Post
    Perfect example though, until I saw you clarify it in an earlier thread that it was ironic, I thought you genuinely agreed with that post - so much you made it your signature. That's why I'm asking about the practice and if I'm the only one to make the mistake.
    Fuck no I don't. If you wanted to know so badly you could just ask I don't bite.

Ok maybe I nibble a little.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm just going to use it to quote everything I've ever written and make everyone read it all again. Without context of course.

Ive thought more then once of making a collage of some of the things Tradewind says, and putting that as my sig, he is one of the only reasons i venture into some of these threads. The man is a genius.

Deleted
    I'm just going to use it to quote everything I've ever written and make everyone read it all again. Without context of course.
    Henceforth, i honor your idea and valiant effort by adding your idea to my Sig. Rejoice!

10+ Year Old Account
    I can barely read and write...this took 6 minutes to do.