Duplicate Heirlooms ?

So today I got Hellscreams War Staff in flex, on the only toon that I run any form of SoO (flex, norm, heroic). I previously won a normal and flex warstaff. Today I received yet ANOTHER war staff in flex. I had my flex and normal staves in my bag because I am paranoid of getting the same weapon if I transfer it to an alt. Obviously this isn't the case. Anyone else run into this issue ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Random after 1st is random.

They are not unique, winning one item does not stop it from being won again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also, Flex and Normal are separate. The 1st one to drop in each difficulty will be based on your loot spec. So if you got War Staff in Normal, you will still get War Staff as first Flex heirloom.

Aqua, re-read my post. I already won a flex one. Just sad that I got another... yes, random is random. Knowing my luck Im gonna get a few more war staves before anything else. At least on Sunday the healing mace dropped in normal and I sent that to my Shammy

Well you moan about having gotten 4 heirlooms already while others (like me) have zero? nice one

Feuerbart : LOL my bad. My guild knows me as the luckiest person they know as far as loot drops. Every tier since WotlK I get my 2 piece off world bosses in the first 2 weeks on my main. EVERY tier since. Its hilarious. And they hate me for it too =[

got 2 bows in a row on my dk.. so yea seems to be absolutely random drops

10+ Year Old Account
    can guarentee that its a random roll for them. i got some weird stuff on weird toons, agility stuff
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Feuerbart View Post
    Well you moan about having gotten 4 heirlooms already while others (like me) have zero? nice one
    Nice, we should start a <No Garrosh Heirloom Club> >.<
    My guild master is playing a hunter, the only two heirlooms he has received on his hunter has been bows :P
    Sethraz - Havoc Demon Hunter - Draenor EU - Achievement Points: 22220+ - Mounts: 472+

Deleted
    I have had 3 copies of the same staff so far from normal, so it's definitely possible. Nothing you can do about it, and extra heirlooms are basically useless unless they're 1-handers.