Deleted

(Hunter)2piece Pve tier set bonus different for BM

Hey folks, I usually don't play BM much, but only last night I noticed that Rapid Fire cooldown is reduced only by 4 seconds, instead of the usual 8 I have as survival. I feel pretty dumb for not noticing it so far into the tier, but has this been so since the launch of SoO? I played my share of blackfuse since november as BM and never noticed it being only 4 seconds per cast of MS or AS.

It's 4 seconds because you cast a lot more AS's as BM. I believe it was 8 (or 12? I forget) seconds on the PTR, but it was way too OP. OP as in a 100% Rapid Fire uptime.

Quote Originally Posted by Hayro1 View Post
    It's 4 seconds because you cast a lot more AS's as BM. I believe it was 8 (or 12? I forget) seconds on the PTR, but it was way too OP. OP as in a 100% Rapid Fire uptime.
    I don't remember the exact amount of seconds on PTR but I know at one point on PTR you could completely take kill command out of your rotation as BM, spec into thrill of the hunt and literally spam arcane shot and the total dps loss would be almost unnoticeable with the 2p because of 100% rapid fire uptime. It was depressing, kind of glad they didn't let that stick.

This was before they buffed kill command and arcane shot did 50% more damage with 50% increased focus cost (Compared to pre patch 5.4) instead of the 25% dmg increase and 50% increased focus cost we have now.(Compared to pre patch 5.4)
    Last edited by Orcindauh; 2014-02-13 at 12:12 PM.

Deleted
    Thank you guys, appreciate your clarification. I reckon I should pay more attention to my class

Quote Originally Posted by Orcindauh View Post
    I don't remember the exact amount of seconds on PTR but I know at one point on PTR you could completely take kill command out of your rotation as BM, spec into thrill of the hunt and literally spam arcane shot and the total dps loss would be almost unnoticeable with the 2p because of 100% rapid fire uptime. It was depressing, kind of glad they didn't let that stick.

This was before they buffed kill command and arcane shot did 50% more damage with 50% increased focus cost (Compared to pre patch 5.4) instead of the 25% dmg increase and 50% increased focus cost we have now.(Compared to pre patch 5.4)
    TotH was total shit before they buffed Arcane to 30 Focus, as you couldn't re-proc TotH with the reduced focus cost AS since it was 0 focus cost.

TotH was total shit before they buffed Arcane to 30 Focus, as you couldn't re-proc TotH with the reduced focus cost AS since it was 0 focus cost.
    I meant before the kill command buff but after the 50% increase dmg and 50% increased focus cost arcane change which happened pretty early in 5.4 ptr so at the time TotH was proccing from itself.