Thread: how many days

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

how many days

just for fun , how many days does your wow account score ?

i just hit 400 days myself .
    Last edited by MORGATH99; 2014-02-14 at 07:47 AM.

Can't remember exactly as I don't have the addon installed for it but I think my overall account is approximately 1000 days. It has 800 days when I checked about 2 years ago. I try not to think about it

10+ Year Old Account
    i think the default ui tells how many days you have on your account and how many days you have on the level the char you login is in yellow numbers.
    i use titan panel so i have details like that on the go

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Millennía View Post
    Can't remember exactly as I don't have the addon installed for it but I think my overall account is approximately 1000 days. It has 800 days when I checked about 2 years ago. I try not to think about it
    Type /played in your chat on every character you have, and add it together. Then you get the idea. No addon needed.

I had 430 days (one character) before Dragonsoul. But I had around 380 at the end of WOTLK. I just did not play as much anymore, even tho me and my guild progressed far better in Cata then ever before (recruited better players), there was just not much fun stuff to do. I loved doing dungeons and Cata dungeons were fun at the start but then it all fell apart as we all known. I have no clue what I have now. Probably around 500.

10+ Year Old Account
    About 700, not counting non-90s, and several DK alts here and there. Not including my old account that was locked in 2006. So probably more like 1200.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

Deleted
    Something between 1100 and 1200 days in total.
    Last edited by mmocc02219cc8b; 2014-02-14 at 11:45 AM.

Just hit 3000 a few weeks ago.

Deleted
    i don't even want to check. its going to be way too many.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    really? i would honestly like a screenshot of that, that sounds like waaay to much.
    ive been pretty much playing since late vanilla. and i got aprox 1200 days..

-edit- just went and added it all up, luckily it wasnt "that" bad, im "only on 1093 days"

3000? no way, if so, holy shit. but yea. give screenshot
    Last edited by Unproven; 2014-02-14 at 02:20 PM.

Deleted
    So...you have been playing for ~22 hours every single day since the release of WoW?

A friend and I were just discussing how you would eat, sleep and clean yourself with 3000 days of playtime. You would have to play around 19-20 hours a day to make that, lol. Taking the maintenance times into accounting, you would have to play even more..
    I call BS

I haven't had an active account for a while (stopped playing about 6 months ago and will come back when we get closer to WoD), so I can't log in and use /played to check right now. Is there any way I can check that without having an active account? I couldn't find anything in the battle.net account page.

Either way, I'm pretty sure I was pushing about 400 days played on my warrior last time I checked. I have a few alts, but I doubt any of those have any significant time played. I might have 20-30 days on my warlock.

That was over a long period though. I started playing about a year before BC came out and didn't stop until the end of Cataclysm. Resubbed in MoP for about 3-4 months and got my warrior to 90, but I haven't done much in that expansion overall. The warrior was my main character from the beginning. Considering those 400 days are spread over that many years, I don't feel too bad about it. It's not like I sat down and played for 400 days straight. :P

Quote Originally Posted by velghus View Post
    A friend and I were just discussing how you would eat, sleep and clean yourself with 3000 days of playtime. You would have to play around 19-20 hours a day to make that, lol. Taking the maintenance times into accounting, you would have to play even more..
    I call BS
    Multiboxing (ie, you only physically played 10 hours, but you were playing 4 characters at the same time, so you have 40 hours played across the 4 characters) is about the only way I can imagine that would be possible.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2014-02-14 at 03:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciddy View Post
    Multiboxing (ie, you only physically played 10 hours, but you were playing 4 characters at the same time, so you have 40 hours played across the 4 characters) is about the only way I can imagine that would be possible.
    Yeah, we were considering that as well, it is a bit cheating though

10+ Year Old Account
    Screenshot that.

Around 200 days here, in 2 expansions time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Quote Originally Posted by velghus View Post
    Yeah, we were considering that as well, it is a bit cheating though
    totally cheating yea. as the "playtime" would be skewered..
    still wont belive it before i see a screenie

I call your bluff. Unless, as others have pointed out, you are a multiboxer, it is physically impossible to have that much playtime accumulated. WoW just had its 9th anniversary in November, 9*365(not including leap years)=3285 + 2 months since then is about 3345 days. That would mean you have only about 345 days of not play time and with a little extra math that comes to about 2.4 hours a day that you'd not be playing.
    Warlock Soloing & Progress | FC: 4141-3143-3405 | Metang, Mawile, and Klefki

Quote Originally Posted by jaymzkerten View Post
    I call your bluff. Unless, as others have pointed out, you are a multiboxer, it is physically impossible to have that much playtime accumulated. WoW just had its 9th anniversary in November, 9*365(not including leap years)=3285 + 2 months since then is about 3345 days. That would mean you have only about 345 days of not play time and with a little extra math that comes to about 2.4 hours a day that you'd not be playing.

Is not impressed.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

If you are going to lie. At least make it believable.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Between my Main, and Alt (my only toons I've ever played), both lvl 90: 400 days <3

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Baar View Post
    If you are going to lie. At least make it believable.
    Agreed! Games only been out like 3350 days total hash <3