Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MomoMonsterr View Post
    I think it'd be pretty cool for warlocks to be able to fly (once they get the flight skill of course) when they go into demon form with their wings
    ^ This *_*
    Quote Originally Posted by Naphta
    The tank is the driver, healer is the fuel. And the DPS are the kids sitting in the back crying about if they're there yet. And this is coming from a DPS.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Butcher View Post
    ^ This *_*
    Only IF paladin's get to fly with AW. Let us be fair now.
    “The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.”

Deleted
    I want to ride this

Yes I want this

Last edited by mmoc5f651aac41; 2014-02-16 at 03:44 PM.

Pogo stick

Ice cream wagon/cart. It has to play the song.

But really a pogo stick would be amazing.

Warrior
    just bladestorm with steroids and take of
    Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm".
    And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."
    Noctus <Darkblade>

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Victorias View Post
    Hunter - the ability to mount your companion, of course!
    A spin-off idea from this. Give hunters a new skill that lets them "mount" their pet in combat and move at increased speed for a short while. Similar to the druid's travel form but with raiding visuals instead. Make it a talent or glyph option to replace disengage maybe?

10+ Year Old Account
    Salisbury, Rhodesia & Leiden , The Netherlands
    Owning a slave of your own race you can mount.
    "This is no swaggering askari, no Idi Amin Dada, heavyweight boxing champion of the King's African Rifles, nor some wide shouldered, medal-strewn Nigerian general. This is an altogether more dangerous dictator - an intellectual, a spitefull African Robespierre who has outlasted them all." - The Fear: Robert Mugabe and the martyrdom of Zimbabwe, Peter Godwin.

Quote Originally Posted by Getreuer View Post
    Yes I want this

Hahah.. I want that too!
    “The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.”

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    WTB Flying Nimbus mount, from Dragonball Z. Where you're in the kneeling pose and zipping around on a normal, fluffball cloud at maximum flight speed.

Also, any form of wings that just sprout from your character would be awesome.

UPd. for helicopter. BLACK HELICOPTER!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AlarStormbringer View Post
    WTB Flying Nimbus mount, from Dragonball Z. Where you're in the kneeling pose and zipping around on a normal, fluffball cloud at maximum flight speed.
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=89363/di...d-flying-cloud

Not exactly the nimbus, but pretty close!

10+ Year Old Account
    Gnomes really need a Hedgehog or Badger mount

I also never bought into the Blood Elf's chicken mount. They nneded something a bit more alien or demonic like the striders from The Dark Crystal.

Deleted
    As a Blacksmith, i'd love to be able to "pimp" a single racial mount that i have, making it look heavily armored, The limitation to racial mounts would minimize the amount of work the devs would have to do, and fit the profession, since it's mostly adding armor to a mount. Maybe this idea could be extended to Leatherworking, Inscription, and Enchantment too ? Adding a unique look would be cool : it could be trophies for LW, glowing glyphs for Inscription, and... magic dust for enchanters I guess ?

Deleted
    I want some kind of Snake ground mount Tbh!

Quote Originally Posted by SyrahGrunt View Post
    As a Blacksmith, i'd love to be able to "pimp" a single racial mount that i have, making it look heavily armored, The limitation to racial mounts would minimize the amount of work the devs would have to do, and fit the profession, since it's mostly adding armor to a mount. Maybe this idea could be extended to Leatherworking, Inscription, and Enchantment too ? Adding a unique look would be cool : it could be trophies for LW, glowing glyphs for Inscription, and... magic dust for enchanters I guess ?
    I approve!
    Oh lawd
    Stating an opinion as fact does not make it fact. Opinions are not fact. So don't be stupid and make a fool of yourself by trying to pass off your opinion as fact.

Green Fire on the Felsteed and maybe the ability to make flying depending on location leaving a sort of fire trail similar to ashes or what it does on water. Also A Delivsaur or an oondasta styled mount. Really want to see a larger 2 legged mount

Quote Originally Posted by Lockndrop View Post
    Green Fire on the Felsteed and maybe the ability to make flying depending on location leaving a sort of fire trail similar to ashes or what it does on water. Also A Delivsaur or an oondasta styled mount. Really want to see a larger 2 legged mount
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but if you've done the green fire quest line, you felsteed is green? Like, already implemented and working?
    Oh lawd
    Stating an opinion as fact does not make it fact. Opinions are not fact. So don't be stupid and make a fool of yourself by trying to pass off your opinion as fact.

I'd like a chariot style mount, possibly multi-passenger. Kinda like the Gilnaen chariots we see in some quests.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

10+ Year Old Account
    Why can't warlocks and paladins just have the ability to fly their horses like the headless horseman mount? I don't have it, so I don't know, but doesn't it just use the same animation, but you can leave the ground?

Also, what if they just made a way anyone could mount a ground mount, and you get a cloud or something underneath and they all could fly. Flying Traveler's Tundra Mammoth for the win! A spell or tome, or something rare or expensive, or both.

Quote Originally Posted by Noctus78 View Post
    Warrior
    just bladestorm with steroids and take of
    Other players can just grab on to your ankles and get transported around ala Tails from Sonic.