Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Not counting meta reasons, I guess the Naga could be preoccupied with something else, like maybe fighting Neptulon.

Deleted
    Under da sea

The naga are in their undersea holdfasts, gathering strength. They didn't assault Pandaria because whatever they're up to isn't ready yet. However, there was an incident with an Ozumat-type kraken named Jiao off the southern coast of Dread Wastes that might have been evidence that the naga were present in a scouting capacity.

I like the idea of Azshara spearheading the defense force for the Legion invasion. Then they could make Naga one of them cross faction races.
    When work feels overwhelming, remember that you're going to die.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    You can ask this all day, and I bet the ONLY simple answer is that they didn't WANT to do anything with Nagas in MoP. I'd be surprised if the reasons are deeper than that and some sort of long-term plan is behind it.
    Then why would they mention the Naga looking for Pandaria in the first place? Would have been nice to see some of them in Dread Wastes which had a fair bit of underwater content. Didn't have to be anything big, just a small hint. I expect they ran out of time.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mummbles View Post
    I like the idea of Azshara spearheading the defense force for the Legion invasion. Then they could make Naga one of them cross faction races.
    Why would Azshara be against the Legion? She was the one who summoned them to Azeroth in the first place.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Protar View Post

Why would Azshara be against the Legion? She was the one who summoned them to Azeroth in the first place.
    She did it by mistake. Sargeras fooled her. She is probably very pissed right now that her race ended up underwater because of him.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellius View Post
    She did it by mistake. Sargeras fooled her. She is probably very pissed right now that her race ended up underwater because of him.
    Can you source that? Pretty sure he was pretty upfront about his intentions and she just wanted power. The only miscommunication was Azshara getting it into her head that she might be able to get it on with Sargeras.

ETA: And she's not going to be pissed at the Legion, she's going to be pissed at the Night Elves who foiled her plans.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Nobody ever bothered climbing over that wall.

I mean, sure, Uldum was cloaked, but a cloak doesn't mean you can't physically enter, does it? And there was a gate, so one would think one curious explorer would climb over to the other side.
    Reaching to the other side of Tanaris was a dangerous venture already, but finding that gate was like finding a secret chamber in Wolfenstein 3D. Would you really poke every inch of stone day after day in hopes of finding an invisible passage? Your expedition would likely consider you went insane.

Quote Originally Posted by Protar View Post
    I expect they ran out of time.
    this is my only assumption as well.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552