Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    Looks nice, may I ask what armor you're wearing?
    Human Tier 2 Cultural Chest, Shoulders and Gloves. The Legs are the Fur of Koda from the Honour of the Waves dungeon and the boots are from the vigil set.

I used white, black and gold dyes so it matches the sword in the day and doesn't clash too much at night when it glows it's haunting blue.
    Raining Pandarens because of the bouncy racial?
    Quote Originally Posted by rokatoro View Post
    Some Might say it was... (•_•).....( •_•)>⌐■-■....(⌐■_■) A heavy Rain.
    I'm so sorry ;_;

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Barky View Post
    Human Tier 2 Cultural Chest, Shoulders and Gloves. The Legs are the Fur of Koda from the Honour of the Waves dungeon and the boots are from the vigil set.

I used white, black and gold dyes so it matches the sword in the day and doesn't clash too much at night when it glows it's haunting blue.
    I'll have to make a human heavy lol. I really like how it looks!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by InfiniteRetro View Post
    the armour and character models in this game are ridiculous. they look SO plastic.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moosie View Post

Ignore the noobish sword, working on twilight atm to finish the set
    What armor chest and pants are those?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sjorrit View Post
    What armor chest and pants are those?
    Chest and pants are both the cash shop from the "Phalanx Heavy Armor Skin" set

10+ Year Old Account
    My Girl. Looks pretty hot if i dare say so myself

Made a thumbnail due to huge size - arlee
    Last edited by Arlee; 2014-02-22 at 03:32 PM.

Made by the fabulous i4ni <3

Is there no website with all the armor sets?
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Check out http://argos-soft.net/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Also Gw2 wiki has gallery pages for all races, genders & armor types. Here are human female light armor sets: http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Huma...le_light_armor

After playing ESO beta I really started to appreciate GW2 art/graphics/detail again. I have been playing ele lately so I got her phoenix set and new staff (and I am almost broke after getting bank inventory stack expansions with gold).

Playing with ice and water:

One more from HoM. ^_^

Deleted
    I'm totally blown away by the Zodiac skin. It sucks I'm a sucker for lovely cosmetic armor <_< Ugh. I couldn't keep my hands from it.
    Also working on the backpiece. I always needed another, and I was almost considering making another fractal one. This seems a bit easier.

Last edited by mmocd7e9667945; 2014-02-19 at 02:36 PM.

It does have this celestial appearance to it. Just wish we could change the blue.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Deleted
    Gladly I've usually used blue in my mesmers appearances. Like the backpiece etc. So in my case I would have used blue myself probably (or else white). But I agree it might make people stop from using it, because it sucks if it just doesn't fit..

In some area's it can look quite nice, it doesn't look that blue.

Last edited by mmocd7e9667945; 2014-02-19 at 05:12 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Doesn't it look totally weird if you wear the Zodiac armor without the helmet? Like, wearing something really strange under your armor?
    Sing like no one is listening - Love like you've never been hurt
    Dance like no one is watching - Masturbate like no one else is on the bus

female light version of the zodiac makes the hips look way too big. Kind of like the 18th century dresses.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhywolver View Post
    Doesn't it look totally weird if you wear the Zodiac armor without the helmet? Like, wearing something really strange under your armor?
    Personally I think it's pretty wearable in many ways. Especially because of the necklace, it could look like an unusual suit. But I think it's easiest to match without the top if you also don't wear the helmet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not a big fan of Zodiac, especially the helm which takes away your face :S

Anyway I decided to give SweetFX a go (yeah, late to the party) and looks like I'll be sticking with it for a while to come. Mostly used just for SMAA and more vibrance, didn't really like LunaSharpen so disabled that.

Haven't yet see what has happened to the diving cliff area in LA now that it's been destroyed:

The new LA:

Had finished Arah ages ago on this character but only recently noticed my story was't complete :P

WoW Character: Wintel - Frostmourne (OCE)
    Gaming rig: i7 7700K, GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4, BenQ 144hz 1440p

Signature art courtesy of Blitzkatze

My thief

The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

You all have such great taste, I've looked at all 124 pages and your characters are absolutely beautiful, wish I had a computer to play GW2 properly myself.

This is my character from open beta, last summer. I like making fat or bulky characters because I'm sort of skinny/lean myself and I'd like to be bulky one day.

(screenshots taken on my brother's computer)

Bonus GIF

10+ Year Old Account
    My god, you've created The Fly. You know, the last one - when it's Brundle/Fly/Telepod fused together at the molecular-genetic level.

Looks good
    Valar morghulis