Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Well that's incredibly disappointing, this is the only remodel so far that looks bad.
    Their calves are a ridiculous size, they're shorter and thicker than they were and their fingers look like sausage links.

Yes! YES! YEEESSS!!!!!!

Fear your new female orc overlords!

Deleted
    OMG! they managed to keep it STRONG and SEXY at the same time. So far, hands down my favourite!

Quote Originally Posted by Selphius View Post
    Well that's incredibly disappointing, this is the only remodel so far that looks bad.
    Their calves are a ridiculous size, they're shorter and thicker than they were and their fingers look like sausage links.
    Um, their legs and "thickness" look just about the same to me, and the only reason they're shorter is because their back isn't broken anymore

wow impressive. Male orcs looks like Peons compared to those Badass Orcs female !

very encouraging !

Get the feeling this was pushed out to get the heat off the paid level cost "reveal" - which is fine by me!

10+ Year Old Account
    Calves that size are well within the range of realistic considering someone who works out, and while the hands may be disproportionate, thats always kinda been blizzards thing, a polished cartoonyness and original design. Personally i think the model is amazing, and am thinking of joining the orc master race unless den troll models blow me away

you're comparing a different race to the human figure and its proportions?

lol

I'm loving these, its not easy to keep look and feel of old models and refine them, top work and quality by Blizz. Only thing that jumped out and caught my eyes is hands and/or fingers are bit too big and kinda fat, IMO. I hope they work on them a bit more 'til release. Awesome job so far with models.

In my opinion, they fucking nailed it! Great job on what they said was one of the most difficult revamps!

Deleted
    It's an ORC you big idiot.

I'd slap you so hard right now.

I hate you blizz. I WANT MY TROLL MODEL lol. Looks great though.

Deleted
    favorite for now

favorite thus far: they kept the overall look of the face (its gorgeous and that isn't even the "hot" option) and they improved her posture so her chest isn't as big just from it being so puffed out. /all teh awards

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by narwhalbacon View Post
    "... our green-skinned . . . oh wait, green and brown-skinned, long-tusked heroine."

Is this confirmation for a brown skin option? Please!?
    I was wondering the same... or if they are just referring to the orcs we'll meet in Draenor... I don't care for orcs, but hoping it's the first option. More customization is awesome, even for races I don't play.

Female orcs! Unf unf!

- - - Updated - - -

Although, I dont really like the shave lines on the side of her head with some of the hair styles.. looks too much like dirt.. I prefer the clean shaven look of the original

15+ Year Old Account
    I found it fitting with their vision. Orc + warrior.

I do agree I don't entirely see the full connection between the old and the new this time, but I still like the new model.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr216 View Post
    Female orcs! Unf unf!

- - - Updated - - -

Although, I dont really like the shave lines on the side of her head with some of the hair styles.. looks too much like dirt.. I prefer the clean shaven look of the original
    Hah! That was one of the new features I liked.

Looks awesome, good job blizz.

Deleted
    i for one welcome our new orc overlords new looks

Deleted
    Wow! At first I wasn't sure what they had done, it just looked better. I had to look realy closely to spot the differences and that is probably just what they were going for. Amazing work!

Also, the middle face in the expression image is the best thing i have seen in a long time.