Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Ha ha, they nerfed the boobs! This and BE flatties, the alliance is gonna totally dominate the boobs contest now!

Quote Originally Posted by nekai View Post
    Wish they would have done some facial expressions with the human female like they did with the other races, human female looks like a soulless vessel
    Do you even read the artcraft or do you just look at the pictures? Most of the time when they reveal model revamps they haven't gone to the animators yet.

My god. She's beautiful!

Not braids, it's a shave pattern.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohforfsake View Post
    Ha ha, they nerfed the boobs! This and BE flatties, the alliance is gonna totally dominate the boobs contest now!
    Yeah, I love the updated Orc Female other than her nerfed breasts and weird shave markings. The hair has a cool backstory I guess? But it doesn't seem personal when almost every Orc woman has it. And the shaved markings are new, and I hate it when they go out of their way to change the characters' design, so I dislike the markings.

I don't understand what's wrong with breasts, why are they taboo now? Why is every female character getting a breast reduction? It makes her look less feminine-shaped and less like the original.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohforfsake View Post
    Glad to see we've got our priorities in order.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Still won't make me to make a female orc, but I won't hate them again (and look at players in a weird look for choosing it[Like female dwarves{nah, female orcs were worse}])

My orc hunter would definitely hit on it

Gotta say im starting to like these new models so far

Deleted
    Do the Orcs finally have a female race, which doesn't look so manly No one plays it?! Thank you Blizzard!

Never been so proud of being a member of the horde! Now let's how Female Troll will look like.
    Howl to the stars wishing I could be one....

Wow, they did nerf her boobs! She looks like a total butch lesbian now.

Great job Blizzard Really excited for WoD

I don't think her breasts are smaller. I mean the cup size looks similar. It's the ribcage that seems svelter.. so you could say she went from a 36B to a 32B

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzo View Post
    Orc females the new Chyna
    1 Night in Orgrimmar *shivers*

But, thank you for that. Really, thank you. Now I can't see un-see it.

Part of me is over the moon about this update. The other part is painfully aware that today is the maximum possible time before more updates :S

Quote Originally Posted by snackfeat View Post
    The fingers look like weird sausages.
    Before it looked like a GI Joe's kung fu grip after it went through a blender.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Luccas View Post
    I find it disturbing that all shown models have same faces, similar how all Pandaren have (with only textures changing).
    Unlike the old models which are flat textures pasted onto heads, the new ones have expressions driven by an underlying bone system so the expression isn't just painted into the face. These previews are shown with neutral expressions mostly, except for the image that shows off the animations:

Look at that range of expression.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

The model is great...aside from the hands. They look like a frog...and what's about those 4 finger limbs? Do they have one extra in case one gets cut off or what? =)

I'm pretty 'meh' about the new models - looks like some Pixar film protagonist to me. It's all about the animation though, so we'll see how that turned out.

They do have amazing artists on their teams. That's for sure.

And they will be making so much money out of this feature. Hundreds of thousands character customizations and race changes to be sold. They could even cash in a bit more by not releasing them all at once. There are many people willing to redesign their characters like mad, because "New is always better!" (Barney Stinson) every time they release a new race redesign.

I think this is a great move. It feels like playing in a new engine, stays true to the comic style, makes them earn a lot of money, dramatically increases appeal to new players who were thrown off by the graphics before. It might even be start of a WoW renaissance if they get their content design right in WoD.

going 100% female orc again!

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks awesome. Nothing more to say.
    Sing like no one is listening - Love like you've never been hurt
    Dance like no one is watching - Masturbate like no one else is on the bus