Scheduled Maintenance 20 February 5:00 - 11:00 Pacific Time

Welp, this really sucks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure if this is a coincidence or not... but... let me explain.
    We extended our raid lockout from last week which was 12/14 heroic, and downed Paragons last night making it 13/14 heroic.
    We just went in tonight, cleared trash, and Garrosh would not do his RP, we wouldn't even spawn, unless it was on normal. We believe it has to do with the nerfs that took place. But hopefully this will fix our lockout!

Quote Originally Posted by Lawke View Post
    We extended our raid lockout from last week which was 12/14 heroic, and downed Paragons last night making it 13/14 heroic.
    We just went in tonight, cleared trash, and Garrosh would not do his RP, we wouldn't even spawn, unless it was on normal. We believe it has to do with the nerfs that took place. But hopefully this will fix our lockout!
    Could be, maybe?

10+ Year Old Account
    It's probably to fix the problems with pets and mounts from the Store, Recruit-a-Friend and Scroll of Resurrection.

and the armory which is broken since patch.

Such a small patch too. Blizz must have their B team maintaining Mop right now.

Yay, hopefully this will fix things!

I'm thinking they flipped some "switches" server side in preparation for the expansion, and things didn't go well. The patch didn't have anything substantial in it, except the store and new PVP season, and I don't see those causing all these issues.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stonecloak View Post
    Blizz must have their B team maintaining Mop right now.
    what would make you say that? even the smallest change can have major consequences.

the ice stone has melted.
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Blade and Soul View Post
    Yay, hopefully this will fix things!

I'm thinking they flipped some "switches" server side in preparation for the expansion, and things didn't go well. The patch didn't have anything substantial in it, except the store and new PVP season, and I don't see those causing all these issues.
    Things on the PTR often are not exactly the same environment as on Live, which is how things happen.

I suspect the hotfix for the RAF mounts from earlier caused the Store stuff to disappear, but when Blizzard was trying to fix that they found an even bigger problem that requires taking the servers down.

Remember, it's not the first time this problem has happened-- a previous patch peoples' Imperial Quilen mounts disappeared in a similar fashion.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    what would make you say that? even the smallest change can have major consequences.

the ice stone has melted.
    its just a tiny jab. Although I do think blizz has some work to do stabilizing the servers.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawke View Post
    Sounds like you might of killed some of bosses on normal in that lock out. For the end boss to spawn on heroic every boss must be killed on heroic in that lock out.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's cool though, they're not going to charge me for the three days I wasn't able to play because of this.

Just kidding.
    Quote Originally Posted by Espe View Post
    I have, unfortunately, interacted with Randec on these forums before. I know what to expect from him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Still logged in, people aren't able to get in though. Lol.

I'm hoping it's to add the 90 boost and the ability to pre-order WoD

What likely happened is the implementation of the boost to 90 caused some bugs (its in the game, they just haven't flipped the switch yet) but they didn't want to delay the pvp season to fix them as they werent game breaking.

severs down is dis real lyfe what to do :P

Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    What likely happened is the implementation of the boost to 90 caused some bugs (its in the game, they just haven't flipped the switch yet) but they didn't want to delay the pvp season to fix them as they werent game breaking.
    THis is what I'm thinking