Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    few that was a lot of work worg, made sure I had 10 posts since your confirmation pm told me to make sure I had 10 posts, but I think I got carried away and over shot it a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    few that was a lot of work worg, made sure I had 10 posts since your confirmation pm told me to make sure I had 10 posts, but I think I got carried away and over shot it a bit.
    Do we have anyone having to actually make a desperate attempt at getting 10...then 15...then 25 posts this game? I must welcome them

Largehorn: I think it's just me and tuxedospoon.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, apparently 20 is fine.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, how do I know whether someone got my return pm?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by phoenix3 View Post
    Also, how do I know whether someone got my return pm?
    Arlee will come over to your house to personally tell you the message has been delivered. Why do you think our mods are always so busy?

Quote Originally Posted by phoenix3 View Post
    Largehorn: I think it's just me and tuxedospoon.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, apparently 20 is fine.
    It was a joke about what they made me do before last game ~.^ Welcome to you both!

Quote Originally Posted by Silkku View Post
    Arlee will come over to your house to personally tell you the message has been delivered. Why do you think our mods are always so busy?
    Man I didn't get a Corgi showing up at my door last game >.<

LOL, that's ridiculous. Of course I wouldn't expect something like that. But is there a way to tell? I think I may have accidentally spammed Worgenite with 3 pm's saying I'll play because I didn't know whether they sent or not. I was sending them from spotty wifi on an iPad, so I wasn't sure about whether the pm's were affected.

- - - Updated - - -

Last post was @Silkku

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    It was a joke about what they made me do before last game
    You know, we just altered the rules again. You actually need 35 posts in Gen-OT to be able to play

Whatever... I hate Gen-OT now, after 20 posts. Also, Robozerim only has 20 as far as I know.

10+ Year Old Account
    Phoenix3 go to your inbox and click "Sent Items" It's to the right side near the top.

if your message was sent it will be there

Alternatively, wait for Worgi to be on and he'll probably let you know he's got it xD

You know, we just altered the rules again. You actually need 35 posts in Gen-OT to be able to play
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

~.^

Is this the point where we turn this sign up thread into the last one?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    Is this the point where we turn this sign up thread into the last one?
    Yes. Bacon sandwiches made in the microwave with Nutella on the top. Discuss...

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelle View Post
    ....I.....MUST try this!

Wait did I just say that in a forum of public record.

I don't think anything will ever be as controversial as the topic of a properly cooked steak. (It's totally Medium Rare btw...all the pros of rare without the cons >.<)

Deleted
    I am ok with medium rare so long as I have A1 sauce.

Deleted
    Domecracy is a sin. All hail Lord Helix.

Discuss.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruelle View Post
    This actually sounds pretty damn good.
    Problem is I don't have bacon or nutella....but I have bread. Going to try this with just bread.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    I don't think anything will ever be as controversial as the topic of a properly cooked steak. (It's totally Medium Rare btw...all the pros of rare without the cons >.<)
    Rare or medium rare are fine by me. Medium is still okay but anything past that is just done too much for me. Rare is my ideal steak though.

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Rare or medium rare are fine by me. Medium is still okay but anything past that is just done too much for me. Rare is my ideal steak though.
    I can't go much rarer than medium rare...but it stems from childhood trauma. (Watching my father eat every steak he ever ordered "Moo-ing")

10+ Year Old Account
    Domecracy is a sin. All hail Lord Helix.

Discuss.
    BirdJesus and the Keeper will be sacrificed in the name of Flareon and a new prophet shall arise in his place.

Domeocracy shall win. Anarchy shall fall and the followers of the spiral shall despair with calls of Start9.

And this is what a proper steak should look like.

*Note* Picture was taken partway through the meal. I was really hungry and inhaled part of it before I remembered to take a picture.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Please tell me that's gravy smothering everything there...including your peas :P

I can't see the color of the meat though? The shadows are invoking my color blindness XD