Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    My theory why blood elf shoot up in played is that its the only race alliance players can consider playing when being forced to reroll horde any where. Atleast its how it is for me. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Stonecloak View Post
    Draenei are my most anticipated followed by night elv. I think they could really make them look amazing. I hope they just change the blood elf posture.
    Draenei and Trolls are probably what I'm most curious about. Probably Trolls above all else, since I've always felt Trolls were always eh.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vultahna View Post
    Everyone know Draenai are just Blueberry Blood Elves anyway
    They look like blue satyr.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SwizzleTweets View Post
    Because if they make Blood Elf look even better as they already do, like they did with the female Orc.
    I fear my girlfriend will turn us into Horde, cus really I ain't going to stop her playing the faction she wants.

But I'll be a very sad Gnome, as I'll always play the same faction as her, so.. Yeah, fear the new Blood Elf model!
    She is fond of them!

Blizzard better do a better job on Night Elf and Draenei!
    Join the elf side! They have mana cookies! They're already adorable (well.. the guys are), I'm curious what they'll do to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Zuben View Post
    Can't wait to see the smooth operator expressions of the new belf males, because you just know Blizzards gonna include those.
    Just suggested my other fave animated guy alongside my fave game one(s)... million points for you.
    Last edited by OzoAndIndi; 2014-02-19 at 09:27 PM.

Well the models already shown have been great imo. So I'm not really worried. Just getting impatient.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    Blood elves are in an awkward spot. They're already the most played race after humans, and if they get a truly killer new model then they'll overshadow the good work done on the other ones.
    Why not improve the belf model, make it absolutely killer/hot/sexy and as the final step, make them all (every one) ... various shades of African black.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Normie View Post
    Why not improve the belf model, make it absolutely killer/hot/sexy and as the final step, make them all (every one) ... various shades of African black.
    You don't like their orange-looking fake tan option??

My Belf will stay himself and just classify as albino...

Deleted
    You know that i was alliance before...Then blood elves come
    And you still have your cute NightElves too so dont complain

Quote Originally Posted by Amat View Post
    Found the gnome
    Nope. I don't have any gnome chars.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zaxio View Post
    You know that i was alliance before...Then blood elves come
    And you still have your cute NightElves too so dont complain
    Yeah, why would any Alliance player complain about one of the most iconic Alliance races being given to the Horde? ._.
    Aaaand.. We're off-topic.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't wait to see the Blood Elf models as the two characters I play most on are Blood Elves (Mage and Paladin).
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    I swear, if they muck up the female Blood Elf model, there will be hell to pay.

*Angry glare*

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    gnomes have one purpose in wow....to be punted.
    this man gets it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good. Who the hell wants to play alliance. You GF is making the right choice.
    Aye mate

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    We'll have to wait for the other Classic races to be updated first before we Blood Elves (Although we do have some idea of how Trolls will look given the mobs in ToT and Vol'jin)! But I am excited to see how they're turning out!
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

10+ Year Old Account
    When I go PVP'in, I target Blood Elves. Luckily it's the easiest sport to hunt, considering it seems to be a ratio of 1:3 when it comes to Blood Elves in comparison to every race of the Horde.

Seriously though, Blood Elves need to be culled; the fact that the Horde is comprised of them is just ridiculous, looks stupid, and is a complete and utter lore break. Give the green skins some love, homie Hordies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yonteh View Post
    Yeah, why would any Alliance player complain about one of the most iconic Alliance races being given to the Horde? ._.
    Aaaand.. We're off-topic.
    Would you have prefer if the Horde had gotten the Draneai and the Alliance the Blood Elf (Note: Remenber most Draenei lore was introduced in BC, so if they would had wanted they could have made the Draneai friends with the orcs and that they tried to free them from the hands of the Burning Legion, so when they found the post corrupt orcs in Azeroth they contacted them as fast as they could and joined them

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gonder View Post
    When I go PVP'in, I target Blood Elves. Luckily it's the easiest sport to hunt, considering it seems to be a ratio of 1:3 when it comes to Blood Elves in comparison to every race of the Horde.

Seriously though, Blood Elves need to be culled; the fact that the Horde is comprised of them is just ridiculous, looks stupid, and is a complete and utter lore break. Give the green skins some love, homie Hordies.
    The orcs? they have wayyyyy to much love already, they are the race with the most lore, IMO they should give someone else the spotlight like the Taurens or the Trolls (heck even the goblins deserve more spotlight)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Disgruntled Penguin View Post
    I swear, if they muck up the female Blood Elf model, there will be hell to pay.

*Angry glare*
    You will be able to stay with the old model, so if you don't like it just stay as you are

No doubt the Blood elves will look cool.

But trust me,even if they would not get a update people will still prefer them over other races even with updated models , most like them and they have great lore.

Just play both factions. If someone on one faction irritates you, hop on your Horde/Alliance toon and kill them. Draw people from one faction into PvP activity, hop on the other side and farm them for honor. Granted, if you don't like PvP, this is probably falling on deaf ears, hehe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celawien View Post
    They look like blue satyr.
    You know that there are blue satyrs, right?

well that one only have blue hair but you get it...

Only way to make blood elves look better is to stop making them look as if they're suffering from malnutrition.