Page 1 of 13
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Warrior 100 Talents changed.

Get ready for a doozy.

At ~2:42 you can see some changes to the Warrior talent tree. Notably, Bladestorm and Storm Bolt have changed places. In addition, Blade Barrier is gone and replaced by "Ignite Weapon"

Ignite Weapon
    30 Rage Melee Range
    Instant 1.5 sec cooldown
    Requires Melee Weapon

Ignite your weapon and deal 100% weapon damage (140% if a one-handed weapon is equipped) as Fire, and causes your autoattacks to deal Fire damage for 10 sec. This ability is not on the global cooldown.

Replaces Heroic Strike.

Interesting.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

Seeing those maps was depressing.

Interesting indeed. Ignite Weapon seems like it could be crazy good in PvP, keeping in mind fire attacks would ignore armor and also presumably go through BoP. Granted, that's assuming that auto attacks do a reasonable amount of damage.

As for the Bladestorm/Storm Bolt change, not really surprised to be honest. I probably would have swapped Bloodbath with Dragon's Roar as well, because I think Bladestorm/Bloodbath is something that should exist. But I suppose it's not really important.

I am pretty interested to see what else comes from the videos that got released though.

10+ Year Old Account
    From the comment section of the vid

"Anger Management (Passive): Every 15 rage that you spend reduces the remaining cooldown of your Readiness-affected abilities by 1 sec."

Assumed this is to help with haste scaling.

What? You mean i cant have avatar and bladestorm for PVE burst no more, bullshit. I waited until MOP to bladestorm as fury, and now they take it away from me.
    Avatar is basically deathwish (minus the enrage effect) so I have always kinda had that as fury.

bloody PVP screwing up my PVE change.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's my video comment! lol
    "Why of course the people don't want war…. But, after all… it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cernunnos View Post
    What? You mean i cant have avatar and bladestorm for PVE burst no more, bullshit. I waited until MOP to bladestorm as fury, and now they take it away from me.
    Avatar is basically deathwish (minus the enrage effect) so I have always kinda had that as fury.

Avatar+BS was really only good for cheesing heroic immersius adds.

Deleted
    Did they remove overpower? at 2:53 it can't be seen under specialization where it would be seen normally on live atm and it wasn't anywhere on his bars. Could be replaced with something completely different?

Kinda looks like it. Hamstring listed under passives as well and at least two of the stupid banners seemingly gone.
    Last edited by cFortyfive; 2014-02-21 at 05:26 AM.

I'm glad that the talents are being changing, however that Orc running animation is very disappointing to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Any notes on the Glad Stance? Or was it not shown?
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Was replaced with anger management.

Overpower gone? Please no.. Looks like recklessness&banner got merged, it uses the banner icon & is arms,fury only.

Hamstring as passive?

Quote Originally Posted by cFortyfive View Post
    Kinda looks like it. Hamstring listed under passives as well and at least two of the stupid banners seemingly gone.
    If Recklessness' icon is any indication Skull Banner got rolled into it. Also, I wouldn't say Demo Banner was stupid, but if I had to guess from the spec requirements for Recklessness I think it's probably a Prot only banner now. Kind of understandable. Warriors have a lot of Raid utility.

Quote Originally Posted by VerasGunn View Post
    If Recklessness' icon is any indication Skull Banner got rolled into it.
    Maybe I definitely hope in that case it won't be a raidbuff anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Cernunnos View Post

And yet now you get double cd based aoe for pve. Sounds mighty fine to me.

Arms Warriors - Abilities Removed

- Cleave
    - Disarm
    - Spell Reflect
    - Shattering Throw
    - Throw
    - Hamstring (As an ability, however it is now a Passive in WoD)
    - Skull Banner (Recklessness in WoD uses the current live Skull Banner icon. So it is likely Skull Banner & Recklessness were combined.)
    - Overpower (Shows an empty icon slot where Overpower used to be. Could be a bug but the ability is not in the Spellbook.)
    - Sunder Armor
    - Whirlwind
    - Demoralizing Banner

New Passives

Readiness: Arms (New) Passive.

I just paused at MSR, it still says replace SR, so it's just missing like TFB/OP

Quote Originally Posted by Manager View Post
    Hamstring as a passive.
    Nice.

Recklessness + Skull Banner merged? Made DPS only. They talked about doing this in a blue post, a year ago.
    I wouldn't mind this at all.

Raid CDs split off: Rallying for Arms/Fury / Maybe Demo Banner for Prot?
    Sucks but I understand why. Warriors have a huge amount of utility right now.

Thunder Clap removed for Fury / Whirlwind removed for Arms.
    Interesting, I don't disagree though. Neither of those specs have use for either of those abilities.

Removed: Shattering Throw, Cleave, Disarm, Demoralizing Banner, Sunder Armor, Throw
    *Anything removed might just be Prot only.
    Unsure why shatter was taken. That's a valuable PVP ability. Disarm too. Sunder might have just been baked into CS (?).

Taste for Blood / OP missing
    Strange.

I noticed that for a few frames that the Anger Management tooltip was shown. So I spent some time and managed to get this out after a long pause and play session.

"Every 15 rage that you spend reduces the cooldown of your Readiness affected abilities by 1 second."