Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

Warlords of Draenor Press Events - Gameplay Footage and Press Kit

Warlords of Draenor Press Events - Gameplay Footage
    Blizzard organized a couple of press tours in Europe and Korea and interesting info about the new expansion is starting to appear on the web. Some more videos and screenshots from ruliweb were posted today.

Warlords of Draenor Press Events - Press Kit
    The latest press kit included 10 new screenshots!

Last edited by chaud; 2014-02-21 at 08:11 PM.

The footage is cool. Just wish they showed off more talent changes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy moly.

Look at dem beards.

So one of the screenshots of Death Knights being played (namely the one with Porkchop Jr.) shows a blue slashed line across the health bar - possible Blood Shield visual?

All of this is pretty much what was on the blizzcon 2013 test computers (I was there), it's developed more obviously but not by a lot. I guess beta could start next week or the week after that but only in waves and probably not even dungeons opened to begin with, really surprised they've delayed beta info for this long to be honest. At this rate WoD won't hit until August and even that's optimistic, either they're really confident in their game atm or they'll push beta testings really quickly.

Wrath of the Lich King is sad because it no longer has the best looking quest plate.

All I wanted from the DK video was a glimpse at the talent tree...

Quote Originally Posted by Rakudjo View Post
    So one of the screenshots of Death Knights being played (namely the one with Porkchop Jr.) shows a blue slashed line across the health bar - possible Blood Shield visual?
    That's already in-game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    I created a black human male called "Pedopriest" and ran him to SW.
    I started asking where the schools were.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    I whispered back, "How old are they?"
    Yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakudjo View Post
    That was added in MoP... It's for all absorbs.

It's amazing how much the new models affect the overall feel of those screenshots. Wow.

Looks like a shiny new game with the new models...awesome!

Deleted
    unreal tournament from 1999 has betta graphic ;<

Damn it... i still don't feel like i want to play again.. why i want my addiction back.. life was so much easier in the virtual world..

no no no nO NO NO

THE ORC FACES ALL LOOK THE SAME

THEYRE ONLY MARGINALLY DIFFERENT

DID WE LEARN NOTHING FROM PANDAREN?

Quote Originally Posted by bazyk View Post
    unreal tournament from 1999 has betta graphic ;<
    No it doesn't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapheiros View Post
    This. Please can Blizzard get their act together and get the art department to start working on class balance. It's getting ridiculous.
    Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    It's like when you grunt when you hit the ball in tennis, the exhalation of air gives the shot more power.

The zones look absolutely amazing...

Deleted
    That last screenshot....

i guess it looks ok. I wasnt super hyped up about it. Guess thats just me. I was hoping for something more from blizzard. Something that gave me that wow factor like in bc when i went to nagrand for the first time or walking into shrine before it went to hell. Ill need more data......

10+ Year Old Account
    No hunter aspects? o.O

Thrall seems to lose his unique Cata model.