Spriest+Weak Aura+Affdots

Hello,

I've been searching and searching for an import for a weak aura version of affdots. I know it has been done, i've seen it mostly done as a progress bar though.

What I'm looking for is just the icon of VT and SW:P with a small border around the edge that changes colors, with values underneath or on the icon. I came across one for warlocks that supposedly did that, I imported the string, and changed the spells around but it didnt work. I've been searching for a pretty long time so I decided to ask you guys.

Thanks for the guidance.

Quote Originally Posted by Aleaa View Post
    + AffDotsPriest
    I mean I said affdots in the title, not sure if you're messing with me since I wasn't specific in mentioning "priest" in the title.

then you shoud change all spellid, spell icon texture and spell names in every custom triggers

I'm not sure how to do it using weakauras. However you should try 'Shadow Priest Dot Timer' it does exactly what you're looking for.

http://i.imgur.com/WgNEqaG.jpg It works basically like affdots, the dots change color depending on current buffs and whether it's worth it to recast them.
    Last edited by ravod; 2014-02-23 at 06:14 PM. Reason: Added Imgur Link

Yeah I did find this actually thank you! Only quirk I have with it though is the green and yellow colors are sort of difficult to see the difference.

Edit: thanks Ravod for showing my that addon
    Last edited by Cleary; 2014-02-23 at 08:09 PM.