Deleted

How to enhance my WoW experience?

Hey, so I have been playing WoW on and off since Vanilla. I came back to WoW in June 2013 after a long break from (dissapointing) Cataclysm break. I have raided all the raids, got everything I really needed from MoP and then I stopped again in November because there was nothing to do, atleast for me it seems.

But as always, after seeing the Warlods of Draenor vids, I got excited and hyped again and I was wondering if it is worth coming back, yet again. But I am almost certain, that I would get instantly bored in hours upon entering the game. I have been wondering how I could enhance my experience again to enjoy the game. I have never ever played Alliance in my life, so leveling an alt on the otherside might be fun, but I am afraid that I would get bored again once I reached 90. Maybe I should just wait until they release 6.0/WoD.

Do you guys have any kind of advice how I could entertain myself again after playing for so many years?

Thank in advance!

Deleted
    I guess it depends on what you like to do.

I like you usually find I get bored at max level however MoP is keeping me interested somehow. I think it is because there is actually quite a lot to do at 90 outside of just raiding.

I have been taking it in turns to get exhalted with all of the various MoP factions, not by grinding but by doing the dailies etc. I have found them quite interesting and they do tell a good story.

The timeless isle can be fun for a while if you like exploring, rare hunting etc.

I like pvp so I like to participate in some arena and BGs.

What parts of the game do you generally enjoy?

Deleted
    Thing is, during the time I played MoP, I managed to get exalted with all the factions, managed to get gold in all challenge mods, done the Timeless Isle, which is pretty boring in my opinion, nothing really exciting to do and I do not really consider waiting for Huloun any fun. I feel like I am just burned out now, so leveling a new char will do nothing for me.

Deleted
    If you are bored with every part of the game, there's not much you can do? You could level your pets to lvl 25, farm HC dungeons, for gold, get some mounts, both rare and ones that cost gold, you could do daillies, pvp, raid, there's so much to do, but if you are bored with everything, there are no reason to stay subbed, and just wait for WoD, which is what I do

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Betatest View Post
    Thing is, during the time I played MoP, I managed to get exalted with all the factions, managed to get gold in all challenge mods, done the Timeless Isle, which is pretty boring in my opinion, nothing really exciting to do and I do not really consider waiting for Huloun any fun. I feel like I am just burned out now, so leveling a new char will do nothing for me.
    Go Alliance. Discover the other zones and see the quests from the other point of view. I think you will come to appreciate the story much more. Who knows, maybe change your opinion on the Horde as well?

Last time It happened that i was bored/dunno what to do once online... I adopted the "Let's see what i can solo" philosophy!! You gonna have lot of fun and understand deeper your class and how to manage properly cooldowns and spell/abilities!!

Deleted
    The question is, do you really want to play? The WoW experience is based around excitement and joy, as you should feel only by thinking of the game. If it's not there, I think your time has come.

Hey, so I have been playing WoW on and off since Vanilla. I came back to WoW in June 2013 after a long break from (dissapointing) Cataclysm break. I have raided all the raids, got everything I really needed from MoP and then I stopped again in November because there was nothing to do, atleast for me it seems.

But as always, after seeing the Warlods of Draenor vids, I got excited and hyped again and I was wondering if it is worth coming back, yet again. But I am almost certain, that I would get instantly bored in hours upon entering the game. I have been wondering how I could enhance my experience again to enjoy the game. I have never ever played Alliance in my life, so leveling an alt on the otherside might be fun, but I am afraid that I would get bored again once I reached 90. Maybe I should just wait until they release 6.0/WoD.

Do you guys have any kind of advice how I could entertain myself again after playing for so many years?

Thank in advance!
    Try Alliance seems the obvious solution, as far as what WoW has to offer I expect if you got bored in Cata and MoP you will get the same shit in WoD.

Sounds like you actually did a ton, so you are probably getting burnt out. Maybe try and pace yourself a bit on WoD? Don't push to get everything done as quickly as you can. If you do that, of course you'll get bored quickly. Especially after playing the same game for so long, and putting in so many hours.

Also, trying to do things without using the internet as a resource. Discover and learn while you play. I find it helps make things a bit more fun (raid bosses are the exception).