Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    I'll second that. A lot of great debate. I think the 2/2 split between primarily PvP/PvE players worked really well. There was a bit of tension later on in the show that I felt could/should have been defused a little earlier than it was, but that's just me.

Will certainly keep my eye out for the next edition.

There was a bit of tension later on in the show that I felt could/should have been defused a little earlier than it was, but that's just me.
    Yeah, there were a couple points that had me thinking, "When is Arielle going to hop in and steer this in another direction?" Still, it never got out of hand and frankly it's great to hear passionate dialogue from different perspectives -- and all of them coming from the same spec.

Edit: Also, curious: has the Bear one been done yet? I wouldn't mind listening to that.
    Last edited by Silent Earth; 2014-02-24 at 10:06 PM.
    "I will say, I think it passing odd that I am loved by one for a kindness I never did, and reviled by so many for my finest act."

Also, curious: has the Bear one been done yet? I wouldn't mind listening to that
    http://teamwafflecast.com/2014/team-...-roundtable-4/

"When is Arielle going to hop in and steer this in another direction?"
    I try really hard to stay out of the discussion when I have nothing valuable to add. As long as nobody is behaving aggressively I'll usually just let it ride and see where it goes unless it just becomes repetitive. It was also interesting to me because it was the first time anything like this has ever happened, usually everyone pretty much agrees on everything (which is funny really).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arielle View Post
    http://teamwafflecast.com/2014/team-...-roundtable-4/

I try really hard to stay out of the discussion when I have nothing valuable to add. As long as nobody is behaving aggressively I'll usually just let it ride and see where it goes unless it just becomes repetitive. It was also interesting to me because it was the first time anything like this has ever happened, usually everyone pretty much agrees on everything (which is funny really).
    I really liked how all the contributors were able to look past their own area of expertise and consider how changes or abilities might affect 'the other side'. Yipz especially was really awesome in that regard.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielle View Post
    I try really hard to stay out of the discussion when I have nothing valuable to add. As long as nobody is behaving aggressively I'll usually just let it ride and see where it goes unless it just becomes repetitive.
    Much appreciated. And sounds like a good policy, as I said it was great to hear in the discussion the different ideas and potential direction everyone had, even though they shared the spec. Definitely something I'll listen to again before WoD.
    I really liked how all the contributors were able to look past their own area of expertise and consider how changes or abilities might affect 'the other side'. Yipz especially was really awesome in that regard.
    Completely agree. As someone who never PvPs, I'll admit it's important to hear that side of things from time to time.
    "I will say, I think it passing odd that I am loved by one for a kindness I never did, and reviled by so many for my finest act."