Okie doke. Yeah, I don't have it the moment. A tired (4AM at night purchase) + just not having the other two pieces at the moment. It seems to be letting my DPS down quite a lot right now and I wanted to hence grind out Flex regardless of only needing Thok in the hope of getting the tier bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrst View Post
    Okie doke. Yeah, I don't have it the moment. A tired (4AM at night purchase) + just not having the other two pieces at the moment. It seems to be letting my DPS down quite a lot right now and I wanted to hence grind out Flex regardless of only needing Thok in the hope of getting the tier bonus.
    Just so everything is clear, do not drop the 561 offset piece until replacing it would give you the 4pc bonus. Wearing a flex item in place of a 561 but having 3pc, for example, would be a dps loss.

Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrst View Post
    You could probably ticket a gm.

Was too long ago. Won't be worth it. I've made stupid decisions whilst fooling myself that I'm only in the game for the casualness. Not a good call.

Dat moment when you win the roll to solo adds before Nazgrim for easy rank 1 but healers somehow die and it becomes a wipe

Quote Originally Posted by Bonkura View Post
    Dat moment when you win the roll to solo adds before Nazgrim for easy rank 1 but healers somehow die and it becomes a wipe
    Just 1 of many, many reasons why ranking is rather pointless and shows very little "skill". Oh well ^^. Good luck on next week's roll

In other news, I'm gonna go bonkUrs next reset and play with Rune of Re-Origination for farm. equal stat reforges and the whole shabang, without reforging for it properly I can get to 65k mastery (216% iirc) just for the fun of it. What do you think about the other trinket though? I'm thinking CD reduction one for bosses I go with SW and maybe Thok's for the bosses I go DP on? I've done Galakras with Rune before (not reforged for optimal procs) and I didn't lose to the other ret in my guild (equal gear) but Galakras is aoe heavy so getting 200%+ mastery at the right time is just godly. Doubt I'll be able to play with this reforge and gem model for the last 3 but not 100% sure, biggest problem I found when just playing around with rune in the past is the absolutely horrible cooldowns and gcds you get with 0 haste... I mean it feels like you're playing while taking a bath in sticky honey. It's hilarious if trinket procs during cds and you get a good chain of 4set + DP off on Galakras though, laughed like a maniac the last time that happened.

Any thoughts or ideas are welcome, obviously only doing this for funsies because things are getting a bit stale. + I get to show off my Rune to one of the feral druids in my guild that haven't got one, jokes on her :P
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

Deleted
    Hi, da mein englisch miserabel ist muss ich es in Deutsch versuchen.

Ich nutze clcret, nur will dies das ich Urteil des T. Nutze obwohl ich erst 3 heilige Kraft habe. Irgendwie passt da die eingegebene Rotation nicht. Ich hab den 4er Set Bonus und würde gerne eine gute Rotation haben.
    I Hope anybody can help me in German Language.

Quote Originally Posted by Horus88 View Post
    Hi, da mein englisch miserabel ist muss ich es in Deutsch versuchen.

Ich nutze clcret, nur will dies das ich Urteil des T. Nutze obwohl ich erst 3 heilige Kraft habe. Irgendwie passt da die eingegebene Rotation nicht. Ich hab den 4er Set Bonus und würde gerne eine gute Rotation haben.
    I Hope anybody can help me in German Language.
    Answered via PM because in German.

Deleted
    Ich darf noch keine pm's verschicken

Hi danke, mein Problem ist halt das er meint ich soll udt Nutzen bei 3 heiliger kraft was ja totaler quatsch ist. Übernehmen tut er nachdem ich mir von der Seite die zip gezogen hab alles eigentlich. Ich Test die rota heut Abend mal, danke erstmal.

Ich darf noch keine pm's verschicken

Hi danke, mein Problem ist halt das er meint ich soll udt Nutzen bei 3 heiliger kraft was ja totaler quatsch ist. Übernehmen tut er nachdem ich mir von der Seite die zip gezogen hab alles eigentlich. Ich Test die rota heut Abend mal, danke erstmal.
    Kein Ding.

-> His question was why his clcret was recommending him to use TV on 3 holy power when it made no sense to. I gave him the link to the updated rotation file and the clcret action string and it appears to be working now.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    Kein Ding.

-> His question was why his clcret was recommending him to use TV on 3 holy power when it made no sense to. I gave him the link to the updated rotation file and the clcret action string and it appears to be working now.
    Can you share that link as id like to check it with my current rotation.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Moridinn View Post
    Can you share that link as id like to check it with my current rotation.

Thanks
    http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/clc...iles/589-r297/

inq inqdp ds_4t16_5hp tv5 tvdp_2s how ds_4t16_aw tvaw cs j ds_4t16 tvdp exo tv3

Deleted
    ´Hab die Rota mal durchgespielt, jetzt will er bei vier anstatt bei drei Holypower das ich UdT nehme, normal ist aber doch 5, warum vier?

10+ Year Old Account

´Hab die Rota mal durchgespielt, jetzt will er bei vier anstatt bei drei Holypower das ich UdT nehme, normal ist aber doch 5, warum vier?
    Sometimes it is better to cast Templar's Verdict at 4 Holy Power.

Deleted
    hm ok sometimes, but the rota you post why i this the best at the moment?

10+ Year Old Account
    @ Horus88: -> PM

Quote Originally Posted by etsumii92 View Post
    Wouldn't Thok's trinket increase your mastery significantly during a rune proc?
    Yeah, but I'm not sure if that's worth the loss of shorter cds.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

Deleted
    i have not 10 posts sry i must post here the pm answer in german

huhu hyr,
    verstehen schon nur das schreiben hapert
    1. das man nicht doof rumsteht dann ok klar versteh ich schon irgendwo nur angenommen es ist 1sec auf den nächsten KS das ich dann 5 HP hab dann wart ich auf den anstatt bei 4 schon das UdT zu nutzen. Hmm

2. ok da ich diese aber nur alle zwei min nutzen kann dann auch etwas doof, geht es denn wie beim clcprot oder dk das man eine zweite rota mit einbaut? also eine wenn man ohne flügel kämpft?

Ich hab halt den Eindruck das mir durch die rota etwa 20-30k dps flöten gehen wenn ich stumpf auf das addon höre

Horus, to get your post count up, go post in general forums to random questions (it's what I did). Do it 5 times quickly, then you get your pm privileges. Or put your questions in google translate and just copy and paste.

Back to ret, what abilities do you guys see us losing? 20% or so, sounds like a lot. I would think Blinding Light is gone, GoAK and AW combined (wouldn't like this at all), Inq will probably be baked in. Other than those, what do they take? They probably aren't taking seals away since one of the lvl 100 talents is seal dancing, some of the hands maybe? Possibly bake Emancipate into HoF? Thoughts on what you think or what you would like?
    Maegore @Maegoree Maegor#1377