Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ripponesan View Post
    Mages raid utiliy is damage. And we cant really be angry about our damage once out of Sunwell.

But i agree, locks got the full package.
    That's kind of stupid thinking if you ask me since we were utter shit in sunwell, our damage was non existent.

Quote Originally Posted by Irlwizard View Post
    That data is not how many of each class are brought to heroic raiding, its just class distribution of level 90s. Correct me if I read something wrong but that data is irrelevant to who is brought to heroic raiding and which classes are most important just which classes are most popular. mmo-champion released this data of class distribution that you should look at and see how it compares keeping in mind mage is a more popular class and mage is below lock on presence in heroic raiding. (cant link but google armory stats heroic siege of orgrimmar class representation)
    If you look at some of the charts of the bottom of the page, it does show the classes that are brought to heroic raids.
    That said, it's been pointed that I was looking at the wrong column (raid + pvp) instead of just (raid) which was 8% mage to 9% locks.

Deleted
    Mage raid utility is DAMAGE. Put simply...

Looks like they're removing utility from other classes. Skull Banner and Stormlash both gone, and Tricks won't provide damage. TW/BL will be the only raid throughput cds. We'll see what the new talents yield, but not expecting much in the way of utility now. Still think they should combine Healthstones into a hp+mana hybrid item.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by profanity79 View Post
    Mage raid utility is DAMAGE. Put simply...
    Not really an acceptable argument. Yeah if a class pulls 50k-100k more than other, I will take somebody for damage purposes. However even if an ele shammy pulls 10k-20k less, ancestral guidance more than makes up for that, or healing tide etc. Not every raid is in a position where they have enough CDs to just base who they take on straight damage.

Quote Originally Posted by crunk View Post
    innervate is trash, stampeding roar and typhoon are situational, everybody has a battle rez.

seriously, if we're going to look at druids and count every situational utility moonkin has we can do the same thing with mages you have blink, alter time, counter spell, frost nova, etc etc
    Go get http://www.wowhead.com/item=95566/ra...ificial-dagger

Does about the same thing as alter time, but without the 6 second delay.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!