Drop 25hc save down to 10 hc in SoO?

Hey
    My guild has cleared 10man hc SoO and are atm working on building a Mythical raidteam for 6.0 and onwords. We have already recruited quite a few players, and find ourself in a position where we would prefer to go 25hc so we wont have to sit half the guild until 6.0 comes in like 3 months ish. (just a guess that its 3 months, but seems reasonable since new season just started).
    Therefore we are wondering if its possible to do lets say kill first 11 bosses in SoO on 25hc, and then drop down to 10 hc for the last 3 bosses, or if a 25hc save only can be dropped down to 25 normal or 10 normal save.

I have talked to a few guys, and done some google searches, and I find conflicting information. Also I cant seem to find anyone with first hand knowledge that has tried it, or any blueposts explaining this definitely. Lots of people out there however says they have "read somewhere", or "heard from someone", but yeah, kind of want a little more than a rumor...

Anyone out there that can give a definite "yes it will work" or "this wont work" answer? Surely there must be some other 10hc guild in the same situation that us that has tried this?

Quote Originally Posted by Neopold View Post
    Hey
    My guild has cleared 10man hc SoO and are atm working on building a Mythical raidteam for 6.0 and onwords. We have already recruited quite a few players, and find ourself in a position where we would prefer to go 25hc so we wont have to sit half the guild until 6.0 comes in like 3 months ish. (just a guess that its 3 months, but seems reasonable since new season just started).
    Therefore we are wondering if its possible to do lets say kill first 11 bosses in SoO on 25hc, and then drop down to 10 hc for the last 3 bosses, or if a 25hc save only can be dropped down to 25 normal or 10 normal save.

I have talked to a few guys, and done some google searches, and I find conflicting information. Also I cant seem to find anyone with first hand knowledge that has tried it, or any blueposts explaining this definitely. Lots of people out there however says they have "read somewhere", or "heard from someone", but yeah, kind of want a little more than a rumor...

Anyone out there that can give a definite "yes it will work" or "this wont work" answer? Surely there must be some other 10hc guild in the same situation that us that has tried this?
    I'm not certain but I don't believe you can switch 10-25 or vice versa on heroic but you can on normal. I would also suggest just making your 25-man team progress on these bosses you guys will have to get used to having more people eventually anyways it would be good practice. You could also just make another 10-man and have them run at different times.

You cannot do this with a heroic save.

Quote Originally Posted by Neopold View Post
    This won't work (though you can do normal).