Page 8 of 39 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Not gonna bother linking the items. But got a WD helm with 98 pet dmg and a ring that make your zombie dogs into 1 gargantuan dog that deals more dmg and have more hp than the three dogs combined. Rocking a summoned spec atm

Deleted
    Has anyone tried the new Maximus sword? I think the proc is OP! The proc calls forth a demon, and between you and it there is a firelink. The demon itself doesn't hit too hard, but the firelink at best has had like ~2million dps. It hits for about 200k-400k and crits for 800k-1mil in my gear, and it ticks 2-3 times a second. IT IS CRAZY GOOD! I just group up shit at torment 5 and run around and watch them die.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Holy shit. But...how do you even find a whole set? Gonna take years to get em.
    Most likely, but isn't that for the best? The set bonuses are just insane.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    Hope i've been of help
    Very much so. Thank you.

If all the sets can roll a 70 version, we'll have a pretty damn big list of sets, seeing as though they're adding a huge amount of 70 sets. Much, much more than 70 legendary items. At least according to the official item database. Also, some sets have two versions; 60 and 70. Anyways, I'm hoping everything can drop. There's a limit to how much variety there should be (so you can get a specific item at least at some point), but the list can be quite big still. Especially if we could get, at some point, some kind of targeted "item hunting", in which you can specify some items, and they'll have priority over others.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Very much so. Thank you.

If all the sets can roll a 70 version, we'll have a pretty damn big list of sets, seeing as though they're adding a huge amount of 70 sets. Much, much more than 70 legendary items. At least according to the official item database. Also, some sets have two versions; 60 and 70. Anyways, I'm hoping everything can drop. There's a limit to how much variety there should be (so you can get a specific item at least at some point), but the list can be quite big still. Especially if we could get, at some point, some kind of targeted "item hunting", in which you can specify some items, and they'll have priority over others.
    This is what worries me a bit. With the removal of the AH finding those sets is going to be a nightmare. The new Inna's set for monks is awesome. You have all 4 mantra's active at once. However, after playing for probably about 6-10 hours and finding 20 legendaries give or take I have yet to see a single green. How are they expecting people to make full sets with that many pieces out there? And then on top of that you need them to roll the right stats for your build.

And before anyone says it, yes, I understand that the game is about killing tons of enemies for loot but the AH at least let you make those sets faster. With the way things are shaping up it'll probably take hundreds of hours to make a full set unless you can rope 3 other friends into playing your class and passing you the set pieces they find.

Signature Created by Jassinta

10+ Year Old Account
    Got the polearm that summons cows lat night.

MEWWWWWwwwWWWwwwwWWW!

I found a pair of nemesis bracers. When you touch a shrine you spawn an elite pack

Quote Originally Posted by Txiv View Post
    I found a pair of nemesis bracers. When you touch a shrine you spawn an elite pack
    Those are amazing, I don't have them myself but 2 of my party members do.
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Txiv View Post
    Got those too, they are epic!

Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    Got those too, they are epic!
    And I swear to the High heavens the first pack I spawned this way dropped another leg ( a gold wrap)

I keep getting terrible legendaries on my Barbarian... got:

Immortal King helm with pick-up radius and +spear damage.
    1,214.3 dps socketed Azurewrath which is pointless on barbarian
    1,151.2 dps Devil Tongue with Intelligence +xp per kill
    Dexterity Firewalkers which rolled everything on the lower end of the spectrum... and pick-up radius
    Warzechian Armguards with +cold skills

And many more mediocre stuff that's just taking up space in my stash. Haven't seen a decent upgrade in ages. I'm always getting retarded random affixes on potentially nice items. Pretty annoying to say the least.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archaeon View Post
    I keep getting terrible legendaries on my Barbarian... got:

Immortal King helm with pick-up radius and +spear damage.
    1,214.3 dps socketed Azurewrath which is pointless on barbarian
    1,151.2 dps Devil Tongue with Intelligence +xp per kill
    Dexterity Firewalkers which rolled everything on the lower end of the spectrum... and pick-up radius
    Warzechian Armguards with +cold skills

And many more mediocre stuff that's just taking up space in my stash. Haven't seen a decent upgrade in ages. I'm always getting retarded random affixes on potentially nice items. Pretty annoying to say the least.
    I've got the same IK helm and loving it, but then again ancient spear is my main spender.

- - - Updated - - -

its a bug and got fixed this patch...

Deleted
    If you'd link that to a chat and then look at the tooltip of the chat link, it'd tell you that it requires level 61.

Quote Originally Posted by lokithor View Post
    Well, I just had a level 61 item drop, at 11:15PM UTC+2, as in right now, so clearly it's not been fixed.
    Last edited by mmoc3ff0cc8be0; 2014-03-04 at 09:20 PM.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/A...6/hero/4939584

With the new Cindercoat and the Hwoj belt, I can snare enemies and melt them with firebats with no problems whatsoever. That Thunderfury as well procs off either DoT damage or when Locust Swarm hops to another mob, and also when channeling bats. Fetish'es also deal 180% of your weapon damage now so I can get a mob of about eight of them with my Leeching dogs. It's like I'm play Necromancer again.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

Which patch? I just got 2 of those on EU.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    If you'd link that to a chat and then look at the tooltip of the chat link, it'd tell you that it requires level 61.
    Ah, didn't think of that. Still a funny bug(and luckily both of the items I got were trash, so it's not like the bug is keeping an upgrade away from me)
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

I've got the same IK helm and loving it, but then again ancient spear is my main spender.
    I'm also using spear, but only because I feel it would be a waste because I have that helm. It's not really my favorite ability. If the helm would have rolled chc instead of spear damage it would have been almost perfect (except for the pick-up radius which could have been pretty much anything else).

Problem is without trading and auctionhouse it's going to be a pain in the ass to get the 3 and 5 piece bonuses. Probably won't even find a second piece before the expansion comes out.

Only been playing for a day as I was on holidays when 2.0 hit. I've been quite lucky with my drops. Its amazing how something as small as 'run speed increase when breakable object is smashed' will change how you run through an area, skirting off to whirlwind past a fence or something to smash just to keep the runspeed up. Also it stacks with sprint so I can cross a map reeeaaaally quickly.

And the Leorics is just fucking beast. Those stats on a level 12 item. Ridiculously strong.

Blademaster
    15+ Year Old Account
    N00b question. Does it mean anything if the small diamond bullet icon is filled in with orange to the left of the stat?

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/m...52/hero/809734

Chest and both weapons on my DH. Both weapons actually dropped today! If only the Izzuccob had a socket...
    What? Why? When? Who? Which? How? Wait...
    Havoc Demon Hunter
    Quote Originally Posted by Monolith of Mazes View Post
    Dun dun dunnnnnnnnnn! The thick plottens.