Deleted

Questionnaire Survey for the Research of WoWers In-game Interpersonal Communication

Hi guys. we are doing a research of WoW players in-game interpersonal communication. It is based on relevant parts of Nick Yee's taxonomy model of MMORPG gaming motivation, and aims to examine the feasibility and universality of this model. The questionnaire survey is being conducted in North America, Europe, and East Asia. We would greatly appreciate it if you can take a few minutes to fill the questionnaire. Have a good time!

Please copy + paste the following URL to the address bar of your browser and press ENTER:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1u5w...nVn0k/viewform
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2014-03-05 at 05:45 PM.

I wouldn't touch a link from a first time poster :s
    Last edited by Deja Thoris; 2014-03-05 at 05:04 PM.

Deleted
    It's just a safe link to the Google form.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    There is nothing wrong with the link.

I've filled it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    google.com is a notorious website

Deleted
    Thank you for your trust

I filled the survey. The questions were rather interesting though I found it hard answering some of them. Now see, I am a troll who loves talking to people in-game ( especially in English as its a foreign language ) but as a troll I also love...well trolling people. I do stupid and funny stuff that most players get annoyed by ( of course not all the time ) and I find it entertaining but when someone takes it easy and doesn't rage - someone who just accepts it as a funny joke and laughs it off, then I just feel awesome So yeah... I can be super helpful and friendly and nice and all that but I can also be deadly annoying to some people :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrendy View Post
    I filled the survey. The questions were rather interesting though I found it hard answering some of them. Now see, I am a troll who loves talking to people in-game ( especially in English as its a foreign language ) but as a troll I also love...well trolling people. I do stupid and funny stuff that most players get annoyed by ( of course not all the time ) and I find it entertaining but when someone takes it easy and doesn't rage - someone who just accepts it as a funny joke and laughs it off, then I just feel awesome So yeah... I can be super helpful and friendly and nice and all that but I can also be deadly annoying to some people :P
    Classic. I mean your case shows that your in-game interpersonal communication is driven by multiple motivations obviously. Your love for friendly chat shows that you have a very strong motivation for being social. At the same time, you also use the word "helpful" to describe yourself, which means you are willing to achieve self-worth in communication. I'm really curious about your in-game annoying acts. Actually, enjoying the process of annoying others and using annoying things to call people's attention (or interests) are totally different situations. Would you mind to tell me more about your story?

If you do not feel comfortable to talk about it in the forum, you can just send an email to ebreyzarc AT gmail DOT com (I am not allowed to post a full link here).

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you for your attention. Up to now, I have already got 47 answers.