Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Warlords of Draenor Gameplay Videos, EU Connected Realms and Migrations, Holiday Gift

Warlords of Draenor Gameplay Videos
    It seems there were more gameplay videos at the recent press events!

Orc Character Creation

Hunter Talents

Dungeon Journal

Gameplay Videos (Playlist)

Connected Realms Update - 05/03 (EU)
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    The following realms are scheduled to be connected next:

English Realms
    • (PvP) Sunstrider and Shattered Halls/Balnazzar/Ahn'Qiraj/Trollbane/Talnivarr/Chromaggus/Boulderfist/Daggerspine/Laughing Skull
    • (PvP) Darksorrow and Genjuros
    • (RP) Moonglade and The Sha'tar

French Realms
    • (PvE) Elune and Varimathras
    • (PvE) Marécage de Zangar and Dalaran

Plans for these connections may change at any time. We’ll provide additional updates for future connections here as soon as we can.

To see a list of all realms connected so far, see our other forum post.

Free Character Migrations Available (EU)
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    If you're on one of the source realms listed below, you can move your characters to one of the designated destination realms and avoid the queues—for free!

By initiating one of these transfers, you will be moving your character to a new realm and home. This is a one-time, one-way move. If you wish to move your character elsewhere, you will need to use the paid transfer service.

• Silvermoon => Magtheridon / Azuremyst
    • Kazzak / Outland / Stormscale => Auchindoun

Please be aware that, due to the unpredictable nature of free transfers, we may close down any Free Character Migrations at any time and without warning if the target realm becomes full. If you plan to move with friends or your guild, we suggest that you coordinate the effort to reduce the chance of any stragglers being left behind.

Early closures aside, this set of Free Character Migrations will end on Tuesday, March 11

Begin a Free Character Migration now! We recommend reviewing the FAQ, as it details what is or isn't allowed for transferred characters.

Blizzard Holiday Gift
    It looks like the people at Blizzard got their 2013 Holiday gifts in today! You can see it glowing here.

Last edited by chaud; 2014-03-06 at 04:19 AM.

The readjustment of the hunter talents sucks. I wanted petless hunter :[

Quote Originally Posted by moveth View Post
    In the video he is spec'd BM, so it automatically chooses Versatility. Lone Wolf will still be available for MM/Surv, as far as I know.

Those hearthstones........ /drool

You still can as far as I am aware. The talent "With or Without You" changes based on spec. If you are BM it is "Versatility", if you are MM or SV it is "Lone Wolf."

Source = Wowhead's WoD Talent Calculator: http://wowhead.com/talent-wod#h

10+ Year Old Account
    They got rid of petless Hunter?!

I was so looking forward to being able to play a Hunter and not worry about pets ever again...

10+ Year Old Account
    anyone else notice at about 1:17 of the orc creation video it says draenor beta? and also in the dungeon journal video there are other people running around in the background. tin foil hat time, what if there is, has been, a beta going on this whole time, and only certain people got invites and there is an nda, maybe by the time any of us non-celebrities get an invite, beta will be close to done?
    Last edited by jd812; 2014-03-06 at 04:31 AM.

Off to the workshop to make my own glowing hearthstone!

Hunter talents are ridiculous, flaming arrows? Worlds most boring lvl 100 talent.

Hearthstone light looks great.

OH LOOK, ORCS HAVE DIFFERENT FACES

Flaming Arrows?

that harkens me back to the conversation Leroy Jenken's raid was having. Where they were mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by MonsieuRoberts View Post

I was so looking forward to being able to play a Hunter and not worry about pets ever again...
    If you choose BM spec the "Lone Wolf" talent turns into the one you see on video. If you are Survival or MM, however, you can pick the "petless hunter" a.k.a Lone Wolf talent. All the classes will have those "smart talent" options that change based on spec. Source: Celestalon, MMO-Champion front page and WoWHead talent calculator.

Quote Originally Posted by MonsieuRoberts View Post

Bro, remember that they are doing interesting things with talents in WoD where some change based on spec. Versatility will be for BM while the with or without you talent will still be there for Survival/MM hunters (for now). We will still have petless fun (hopefully).

Dont panic hunters

Watch the video you will see him spec BM before choosing his talents so the With or Without you talent is changed to versatility. If he specs surv/MM it would be called lonewolf

As for the other talents the flaming arrows seems meh and the focusing shot will be very situational indeed.

I play bm so my pick will be versatility

EDIT*** WTF BLIZZ STAMPEDE IS A TALENT Me no likey me no likey indeed
    Last edited by yetgdhfgh; 2014-03-06 at 04:41 AM.

Stampede is no longer a talent given to hunters but has to be chosen and is on the same tier as A Murder of Crows. I don't like that "interesting choice" but will have to go with the crows I think since they can be used more often.

Being able to play a Hunter without a pet was the whole reason I finished leveling my Hunter to 90. Total crap.

I need some proof Lone Wolf is still in the game. Give me a Surv / Marks Hunter damnit!

15+ Year Old Account
    Thrall looks so angry! I hope that's a placeholder model for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Deuse View Post
    Being able to play a Hunter without a pet was the whole reason I finished leveling my Hunter to 90. Total crap.

I need some proof Lone Wolf is still in the game. Give me a Surv / Marks Hunter damnit!
    There is already proof. The talent changes with your spec.
    Look at the talent calc.

People need to learn about hunter class.

Woohoo! Orcs have different faces now! =D

Stampede as a talent, great, then I don't have to manage that if I don't wanna. Flaming Arrows, neat I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Toiran View Post
    Hunter talents are ridiculous, flaming arrows? Worlds most boring lvl 100 talent.

Hearthstone light looks great.

OH LOOK, ORCS HAVE DIFFERENT FACES
    But they are too similar!! Wahh waaahh

We're on the same page here