Page 1 of 2
LastLast

The >> REAL << reason World of Warcraft is dying ...

It simply comes down to the shambolic manner in which Blizzard Entertainment treat their NPC's.

Since The Burning Crusade, Trayanise has been chasing her "Tiny Arcane Construct" endlessly, without any hope of the chase ending she's been left there for over 7 years to just mindlessly run around, without any offer of time off or any compensation or reward for her on-going efforts.

It's truly horrifying that in 2014 such injustice from such a large International Company could be tolerated by so many of the World of Warcraft Community. How many more NPC's around the world perform such mindless, energetic acts of bravery every day at the whim of their vicious overlords? While all NPC's of course must go through the humiliation of such repetitive tasks, I feel that Trayanise is the one who must suffer more then most.

Join the cause Brothers and Sisters!

#EndTraynise'Suffering2014

bah and i thought it was because people enjoyed making whine threads about LFR more than playing the game ><

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    bah and i thought it was because people enjoyed making whine threads about LFR more than playing the game ><
    A common mistake, but I assure you, Blizzard lack of compassion for their NPC Staff is the real reason!

Warcraft is dying, because it does not escape the laws of entropy. One day, it will become so diffuse enough, that it can not be understood as a coherent thought, and while it will pervade the memories of the organisms on the planet, it will not be able to coalesce a single thought. Like Humans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    ...because being black means you can't be racist only prejudice.
    ...black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed.
    Did you just compare slavery to the holocaust? Don't compare them. The holocaust lasted 4 years while slavery lasted for well over 200 years at least in the US FYI

I blame LFR and the removal of the sense of adventure and unbalanced PVP. Each to his own.

10+ Year Old Account
    FOR THE CAUSE!!!!

Just think of how long Mankrik was searching for his wife, only to find out she died. And then, the developers had the nerve to give him some form of horrible amnesia, only for him to ask the next passing traveler to find her again. Just imagine, finding out your loved one was dead, over, and over again for YEARS... Thankfully, Blizzard finally allowed Mankrik to come to his senses a few years back, but still, the incredible pain... I can't begin to describe what he must have been feeling.

EDIT - I am not surprised that immediately this thread is being derailed by people who actually want to talk about WoW dying and not about the topic itself. No sense of humor in people these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Zogarth View Post
    I blame LFR and the removal of the sense of adventure and unbalanced PVP. Each to his own.
    Wrong thread, yo.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

I can attest to this. The way Blizzard treats their NPCs is quite frankly astounding and downright disgusting, and has driven me to clicking that unsubscribe button. I hope Blizzard crashes and burns for their atrocities.

Quote Originally Posted by Nahmee View Post
    I am not surprised that immediately this thread is being derailed by people who actually want to talk about WoW dying and not about the topic itself. No sense of humor in people these days.
    I'm sorry? This is a serious matter, not a joke.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by VoodooGaming View Post
    I'm sorry? This is a serious matter, not a joke.

I'm sorry. I allowed my mind to lose sight of the cause.

#FORTHECAUSE

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nahmee View Post
    FOR THE CAUSE!!!!

Just think of how long Mankrik was searching for his wife, only to find out she died. And then, the developers had the nerve to give him some form of horrible amnesia, only for him to ask the next passing traveler to find her again. Just imagine, finding out your loved one was dead, over, and over again for YEARS... Thankfully, Blizzard finally allowed Mankrik to come to his senses a few years back, but still, the incredible pain... I can't begin to describe what he must have been feeling.

EDIT - I am not surprised that immediately this thread is being derailed by people who actually want to talk about WoW dying and not about the topic itself. No sense of humor in people these days.
    Oh how I pitied poor poor Mankrik He was obviously is such a state of denial that he really should have been taken under Blizzards wing and placed in a care home of some type. Blizzard open your eyes! Think of the NPC's! Think of the children! Think of the NPC's children!

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    I can attest to this. The way Blizzard treats their NPCs is quite frankly astounding and downright disgusting, and has driven me to clicking that unsubscribe button. I hope Blizzard crashes and burns for their atrocities.
    Stay strong Brother!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    Why not do both, posting on MMOC isn't that time consuming.

Free gucci mane.

Deleted
    oh god , not this again...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    You are addicted, hit the unsub button. Everyone should unsub the moment they feel it's not fun anymore.

If you are addicted and are having fun, then by all means keep playing though.

Quote Originally Posted by VoodooGaming View Post
    It simply comes down to the shambolic manner in which Blizzard Entertainment treat their NPC's.

Since The Burning Crusade, Trayanise has been chasing her "Tiny Arcane Construct" endlessly, without any hope of the chase ending she's been left there for over 7 years to just mindlessly run around, without any offer of time off or any compensation or reward for her on-going efforts.

It's truly horrifying that in 2014 such injustice from such a large International Company could be tolerated by so many of the World of Warcraft Community. How many more NPC's around the world perform such mindless, energetic acts of bravery every day at the whim of their vicious overlords? While all NPC's of course must go through the humiliation of such repetitive tasks, I feel that Trayanise is the one who must suffer more then most.

Join the cause Brothers and Sisters!

From Garrison Interview:

Garrisons have a new NPC AI system that allows NPCs to behave less like the scripted NPCs we have now.
    For example, the Blacksmith could wake up and go to work, work at his forge and become thirsty, eventually taking a break and going to the tavern, and ten finally going back to the barracks to sleep.
    This improved AI was made necessary when the team decided to allow players to select where they place buildings in their garrison, making it impossible to pre-script and pre-place all of the NPC interactions.
    This system might be used with NPCs in cities and other places in the future.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarac View Post
    You are addicted, hit the unsub button. Everyone should unsub the moment they feel it's not fun anymore.

If you are addicted and are having fun, then by all means keep playing though.
    You aren't really taking this seriously are you?

I'm pretty sure WoW is dying because that tauren in Valley of Wisdom just WON'T stop hammeing on that anvil of his...
    many players must have quit the game because of that... I've thought about doing that myself many many times...

Please lay down and take a nap once in a while silly tauren!

#cutforTrayanise2014 . Hmmm maybe we should have a joseph kony 2014 but for arcane constructs something like #AgainstConstruct2014.