Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    High Elf Race is everything.
    High Elves are a faction is not a race

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    Indeed, it's just a small faction that went hipster all the way to leave them fallen brothers behind.. not cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Indeed, it's just a small faction that went hipster all the way to leave them fallen brothers behind.. not cool.
    those who were on Draenor not join because they saw that evil was kael, regretted not being able to return to quelthalas. but elfs of quelthalas were not like kael and autic leader elven of Draenor end was isle of queldanas

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    those who were on Draenor not join because they saw that evil was kael, regretted not being able to return to quelthalas. but elfs of quelthalas were not like kael and autic leader elven of Draenor end was isle of queldanas
    You mean outland? Kael was just like Arthas (if you will) really so desperate to safe hes people and homeland and went crazy.
    Not all elves followed kael, The Elves just have few different factions but are all considered the same race.

You mean outland? Kael was just like Arthas (if you will) really so desperate to safe hes people and homeland and went crazy.
    Not all elves followed kael, The Elves just have few different factions but are all considered the same race.
    outland Draenor same shit

10+ Year Old Account
    Regrettably.
    Start trying to work out who deserves what, and before long you’ll spend the rest of your days weeping for each and every person in the world.

Deleted
    I would love if there was some more tusk sizes for female trolls.. Those small tusk just look silly..
    But I guess that won't happen unfortunately

10+ Year Old Account
    True, the BE are not sufficiently mutated (yet) to be a separate race per se, they are more subraces of the same race, than anything else.
    Start trying to work out who deserves what, and before long you’ll spend the rest of your days weeping for each and every person in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Thaladhrun View Post
    True, the BE are not sufficiently mutated (yet) to be a separate race per se, they are more subraces of the same race, than anything else.
    I guess to absorb magic sacred Sunwell in a few thousand years could turn into angels

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess to absorb magic sacred Sunwell in a few thousand years could turn into angels
    Stupider things have happened.

Stupider things have happened.
    I imagine with golden or white wings with light halos

10+ Year Old Account
    I imagine with golden or white wings with light halos
    We already have them; they're called 'paladins'.

blood elves in the future

10+ Year Old Account
    It hasn't happened to draenei after 25k years, I somehow doubt it will because of a Naaru turned to soup and mixed in with arcane energies.

It hasn't happened to draenei after 25k years, I somehow doubt it will because of a Naaru turned to soup and mixed in with arcane energies.
    Draenei absorb sacred energy all the time like elves now? is a guess, if you absorb fel become a demon, I imagine if I absorb sacred become a angel

10+ Year Old Account
    They're a race weather you like it or not.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    They're a race weather you like it or not.
    They're a faction whether you like it or not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hopefully we'll see some new race model updates soon.

Can't wait for next sub-race picks (as well).

10+ Year Old Account
    They're a faction whether you like it or not.
    It's more like blood elves are a faction, not a race. If I recall correctly, the blood elves' origins are high elves who renamed themselves into blood elves to pay tribute to those who fell defending Silvermoon from the scourge attack.

So I'd say, as far as who came first, High elves are the race while blood elves are an offshoot faction.
    Quote Originally Posted by r03dz View Post
    Garrosh eats buns and tea for breakfast.
    Quote Originally Posted by kjj92 View Post
    Last time Blizzard listened to some smart guy's random ideas, they ruined female worgen.
    *Sigh* Poor Worgen ladies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amozabael View Post
    It's more like blood elves are a faction, not a race. If I recall correctly, the blood elves' origins are high elves who renamed themselves into blood elves to pay tribute to those who fell defending Silvermoon from the scourge attack.

So I'd say, as far as who came first, High elves are the race while blood elves are an offshoot faction.
    They're the same race calling themselves different names.

http://wowpedia.org/The_Warcraft_Enc...nd_Blood_Elves

Hazzikostas said just the other day that HEs could be a potential sub race, and that's exactly what they are -- a small ethnic group of an existing race. Not brand new race material like ogres or naga or Ethereals.