Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    DO you really think that many people just get the basic version? I assumed like 90% always got the digital deluxe one since its only a few bucks more and you get a mount and pet
    I've never bought a digital deluxe version, as it's 50% more expensive (45 euro's instead of 30), and I never really cared for any of the mounts/pets so far. If however, I can get a beta key for it as well, sign me up.

Edit: I think Cataclysm was the first expansion with a digital deluxe version? Or was I so not interested in it that I didn't even notice them before Cataclysm?

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Not really, Bashiok confirmed it months ago on the forums.
    Forgot that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    So we finally have a San Fran fotage even though its just an interview with Furor, something came out from it :P

This confirmed that in fact we will not be going to the Jungle before the launch and that we will be fighting them on our side before launch. That shitty theory can be put to rest. I also really liked where he also confirmed the theory that they are feeling out for No Flying the entire expansion. Bring it on!

Quote Originally Posted by Msi View Post
    Meh the interview is not that good, they are not showing us what they are asking...
    Iirc, the SF one was supposed to be the more official like one so, no surprises that its a repeat of Blizzcon.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MCBGamer View Post
    This confirmed that in fact we will not be going to the Jungle before the launch and that we will be fighting them on our side before launch. That shitty theory can be put to rest. I also really liked where he also confirmed the theory that they are feeling out for No Flying the entire expansion. Bring it on!
    Just as long as people don't discuss it in this thread..... What an unpleasant discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by MCBGamer View Post
    The shitstorm will be tremendous. But I genuinely hope for a full expansion without flying.

Biggest new fact: confirmation of what the pre launch event is. (Ik that's not saying much to most, but is the newest thing)
    Last edited by Krazzorx; 2014-03-08 at 11:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Seditian View Post
    The shitstorm will be tremendous. But I genuinely hope for a full expansion without flying.
    Agreed I am so fucking ready.

No flying would be a strong argument for me to come back to WoW, despite my many misgivings with the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    He also confirmed that the Orgres of Highmaul are working with The Iron Horde. Probably because they have no other choice, which is pretty intresting.

Is it just me or did he just make it sound like garrisons would be located in Shadowmoon for Ally and Frostfire for Horde?

Quote Originally Posted by Elisdad View Post
    Is it just me or did he just make it sound like garrisons would be located in Shadowmoon for Ally and Frostfire for Horde?
    This has been known for a few weeks now. But yes, that's what's happening.

This has been known for a few weeks now. But yes, that's what's happening.
    Really? Hmmm this is the first I'd heard of it. Where did they confirm this?

Deleted
    No flying entire expansion? My body is ready.

Yup. Shadowmoon and frostfire are locked to their respective faction for garrisons, the other zones are free game for whatever faction though in terms of garrisons.

You can pick your garrisons in any zone except for the 2 faction specific zones I believe. Most recent twitter garrison picture I believe is Tanaan.

Really? Hmmm this is the first I'd heard of it. Where did they confirm this?
    Not really sure anymore to be honest, my guess is either Mamytwink's testing, the Korean press thing or just a random tweet.

Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    Doesn't that show that the garrison picture that was just tweeted is from Tanaan jungle? Same color trees.
    Tweeted? What? Where? Who?

Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    You can pick your garrisons in any zone except for the 2 faction specific zones I believe.
    Yea, I knew that, it just sounded to me that he was implying those were the ONLY 2 zones we could place our garrisons.

You can place your garrison in any zone, but your first encounter with the garrison will be while questing in the starter zone.

digital deluxe and vanity items
    i don't buy these types of things since i can't collect all pets and mounts. i can't see a reason to pay 10-25$ for a mount/pet when i know for a fact there are mounts and pets i'll never be able to get.

if bliz made all pets and mounts that have ever existed obtainable in the game or the bliz store then i'd consider it