Page 10 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shirohibiki View Post
    Might sound stupid, but can you preorder it and then unsub and still be able to... Use it and stuff? Because I just can't afford this, especially since I don't even play right now. So if I buy the DDE can I then unsub and resub when I get the key when it's available?
    The DDE items are not preorder items. You'll get them even if you buy DDE after release.

Wasn't expecting WoD to release that late, damn...

Not sure how I feel about the higher price for an expansion than that's ever been charged. I'm just not sure I see it being worth 50 bucks, if it had a new race or class, or, even a lot more dungeons and starting raids or something, but there really isn't anything that I see justifying 10$ extra. The extra 90 is whatever, since I have most characters at, or very close to max level, but adding to the cost for the bonus 90 is nonsense. Need to offer an option that doesn't include the 90 IMO.

Yes I'm griping about the rise in prices, and yes I have a job. I can't see why it should cost any more than previously is all. Thought the 90 was supposed to be a freebie. Ohhhhh well

Deleted
    That date... o boy subs will fall, MASSIVE FAIL to put that...

Do they charge your credit card now or on release?

Quote Originally Posted by Axelond View Post

Don't pre order!
    Unless you like the taste for up to 9 months.

Quote Originally Posted by Gantrithor View Post
    The DDE items are not preorder items. You'll get them even if you buy DDE after release.
    Oh, I know! I more of just meant like, if I buy it now I'll be able to upgrade my account even while unsubbed right? xD;; I've... Never unsubbed in almost 6 years so I'm unfamiliar with how it works. But thank you.

I don't see why people are laughing at others thinking the release date is December 20th.
    I mean, Cata was December 7th. BC was January, WotLK was November and MoP was September.
    So, it could definitely be a December title, or as early as September. Somewhere in that time frame.

People thinking about a June release? That's probably when the beta will hit.

10+ Year Old Account
    so they say u get a FREE boost to 90, but then they raise the price of the xpac to $50...soooo actually we are paying $10 for the boost...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuuken View Post
    I don't see why people are laughing at others thinking the release date is December 20th.
    I mean, Cata was December 7th. BC was January, WotLK was November and MoP was September.
    So, it could definitely be a December title, or as early as September. Somewhere in that time frame.

People thinking about a June release? That's probably when the beta will hit.
    15 months SoO sure. People will surely not unsub.

10+ Year Old Account
    I legit just went and cancled my sub. playing since 2.1, it sucks I pay for the 6 months at a time, so I have to wait till june. but like hell I am gonna pay more until WoD comes out, if at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    They aren't taking many profits in the EU.... Site been down like 30 mins....
    But most things usually break here anyway

http://eu.battle.net/de/int?r=wow

Digital Deluxe Europe: 59,99 €
    Regular Version: 44,99 €

Quote Originally Posted by jlee24219 View Post
    Do they charge your credit card now or on release?
    They charged my card at the time of purchase.

10+ Year Old Account
    Idea:

Make a version of the game available for purchase WITHOUT the boost.

That's a nice loophole they're using there, technicaly the boost is still free with the purchase of the expansion, the thing is the latter saw its price rise "mysteriously".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kryos View Post
    http://eu.battle.net/de/int?r=wow

Digital Deluxe Europe: 59,99 €
    Regular Version: 44,99 €
    Rofl really? Time to find another game to play.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by masteryuri View Post
    15 months SoO sure. People will surely not unsub.
    The shortest ever beta was 3 months. and if thats the case with all the changes they are wanting to add in we will get a buggy as hell release. and beta isnt even out yet so absolute earliest would still be august.

blizz wont do a sumer release due to player dips in summer. so expect september/october at best

That is one savage release date and savage sell price.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sub cancelled

I played mop for 2 months...2 months. $10 price hike? This will be the first xpac I wait to buy once its in the clearance bin. If I bother at all.