Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancaspe View Post
    Uh, No. Hearthstone has been a phenomenal hit, and it isn't even out of Beta.
    You're joking right? Read the top of the page. It is out of beta. Albeit only for the past 24 hours.

The game is fun at first but then you hit that P2W wall, which really sucks all the fun out of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well i wasn't going to play hearthstone at all, but this will make me give it a try.

Deleted
    They already forced me to play that piece of poop game for 5 wins and still no fucking mount, I don't even know why they haven't deleted it yet.

edit: 6th win so far, 100th win achievement, shitgame...

2nd edit: they can keep their mount, don't want to do another 3 wins on this piece of poop, it's a pure waste of frustrating time because halve of the morons who play it still need to think a full turn when they only have 1 mana.
    Last edited by mmoc394d815e01; 2014-03-11 at 10:49 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is this retroactive or do i have to redo it?

I gave it a try and won 4 mission games (against certain characters), but I haven't gotten anything. Do I need to get past everything first?

Anyone want to concede to me and help me get this mount?

Quote Originally Posted by Stylez View Post
    You're joking right? Read the top of the page. It is out of beta. Albeit only for the past 24 hours.

The game is fun at first but then you hit that P2W wall, which really sucks all the fun out of it.
    WAIT, WHAT? WHAT P2W wall... If anything you need RNG Luck.. I agree some L cards are too damn powerful, but you dont need them to have a greater chance of winning.

Quote Originally Posted by KClovesGaming View Post
    I gave it a try and won 4 mission games (against certain characters), but I haven't gotten anything. Do I need to get past everything first?
    You just need 3 wins, but they have to be in "play" mode (casual or ranked) or "arena" mode.

Deleted
    Do the 3 wins have to be in order or just 3 wins in total?

Quote Originally Posted by iguanaman8989 View Post
    I don't think it was really meant to be a milestone, so much as a way to get more people playing.

Soo true.. The mount is nothing more than a promotional tool which looks cool..

So, realistically, what's the chance of a completely new person to get the wins in less than a week against the noob hunters?

Hearthstone is released?
    Thank god, no more floating minions/stuck card in my hands!
    *play the game*
    Oh wait...

Stood in the Fire Constellation's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ærion View Post
    So, realistically, what's the chance of a completely new person to get the wins in less than a week against the noob hunters?
    100%, it's so easy to win in Hearthstone when you are at the lowest rank, if you start today, you'll most likely know much about the game within 2 days, it's really easy.

basically a free mount nice

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FLstudioApprentice View Post
    They already forced me to play that piece of poop game for 5 wins and still no fucking mount, I don't even know why they haven't deleted it yet.

2nd edit: they can keep their mount, don't want to do another 3 wins on this piece of poop, it's a pure waste of frustrating time because halve of the morons who play it still need to think a full turn when they only have 1 mana.
    Playing against Lorewalker Cho won't get you anywhere. You gotta play with real people to get the mount.

Deleted
    don't know what people are complaining about, I've never played hearthstone, just jumped into it now.
    1-shotted the tutorial and won 5 games against random players, only lost once

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FLstudioApprentice View Post

If you are EU it wont be available until tomorrow, EU patches on Wednesdays (as it always have)

aka maybenotquiteasheavy/torgerd

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iguanaman8989 View Post
    I don't think it was really meant to be a milestone, so much as a way to get more people playing.
    Well, I'll play at least 3 games :P

I had early beta access and got bored in about 10 minutes.
    Knowledge is power, and power corrupts. So study hard and be evil.

Quote Originally Posted by maybenotquiteasheavy View Post
    If you are EU it wont be available until tomorrow, EU patches on Wednesdays (as it always have)
    Great i waste hour to try to get it xd

so i need to win 3 games tomorrow ? and can go sleep now?