Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Dreadnaught transmog with 2-handers.

Hello, i've recently obtained almost full dreadnaught (t3) and i can't really find a 2handed weapon that looks good with it, anyone have suggestions?

Thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    So you paid for a fancy set you don't deserve and can't think of a proper weapon that goes with it?

What a shame.

Post constructively. Add to the conversation, not detract.
    Last edited by Krekko; 2014-03-12 at 06:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Frakchaw View Post
    So you paid for a fancy set you don't deserve and can't think of a proper weapon that goes with it?

What a shame.
    You seem angry and bitter that someone could possibly be more successful than you in a video game. What a shame.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe Armageddon?

Demise might be worth a look as it's a reskin of Might of Menethil.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account

What a shame.
    You care WAY too much about pixels. I EARNED the vanilla PvP set, and I don't care at all that people can get the weapon transmogs from Flex or IIRC the entire transmog set for arena or the transmog set if they simply earned rank 8 (which was easy) - I earned a lot of the vanilla PvE tier sets, weapons, etc and it doesn't bother me that anyone can go back and solo most of that stuff (except what's been removed.)

I EARNED my ZG tiger mount, I never cared when in WLK people could solo that boss.
    AchaeaKoralin - Are you still out there? | Classic Priest

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Larynx View Post
    You seem angry and bitter that someone could possibly be more successful than you in a video game. What a shame.
    Yes, buying gold to later spend it on tier3 is really being successful. Nice try white knight.

But yes, armageddon works.

Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    You care WAY too much about pixels. I EARNED the vanilla PvP set, and I don't care at all that people can get the weapon transmogs from Flex or IIRC the entire transmog set for arena or the transmog set if they simply earned rank 8 (which was easy) - I earned a lot of the vanilla PvE tier sets, weapons, etc and it doesn't bother me that anyone can go back and solo most of that stuff (except what's been removed.)

I EARNED my ZG tiger mount, I never cared when in WLK people could solo that boss.
    I don't really, it's called sarcasm.. nothing else to it.

Deleted
    As said before, Armageddon and Demise are my favorites. Glorenzelg or Bryntoll can work too.

Quote Originally Posted by Ihnasir View Post
    Maybe Armageddon?
    Probably this.
    Though Betrayer of Humanity looks pretty cool too.
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=40384

And if you ever feel like finding a 1h transmog weapon there's always the 1h Frostmourne look-alike: The Turning Tide
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=40396

A dark blue plate set has a few options. I'd go with...

Polearms:
    Icier Barbed Spear
    Witch Hunters Harvester

2h Axe:
    Captain Carver's Persuader
    Ramaldini's Blade of Culling (Heroic)

2h Mace:
    Demise
    Titansteel Destroyer
    Vicious Gladiator's Bonegrinder

2h Sword:
    Bladefist Greatsword
    Armageddon
    Abaddon

Deleted
    Abaddon is my favourite to use with that set, along with the blue cloak from Al'Akir. Shame we can't mog that over the ugly legendary

10+ Year Old Account
    Sadly I don't think there's a matching sword for that set.
    And with matching sword, I mean a weapon that at least resembles a sword, and isn't held together by duct tape, isn't ridiculously oversized, has a pointy end, and doesn't look like someone squeezed it in the middle like those horrendous things in Ulduar.

Someone already suggested Demise, which is a Might of Menethil 2.0. I'd go with that.

Deleted

What a shame.
    Don't deserve mate? i've spent alot of irl cash transfering between low pop german realms to obtain this set, and i just rerolled from tank to dps, so i havn't really figured out a 2hander yet, so i just made a thread here to get some suggestions. Stop crying because my beutiful set won't be on your character like....EVER!

Which class are you playing?
    Mother pus bucket!

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    Sadly I don't think there's a matching sword for that set.
    And with matching sword, I mean a weapon that at least resembles a sword, and isn't held together by duct tape, isn't ridiculously oversized, has a pointy end, and doesn't look like someone squeezed it in the middle like those horrendous things in Ulduar.

Someone already suggested Demise, which is a Might of Menethil 2.0. I'd go with that.
    When was the last time you stabbed someone with a 2h-sword?
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baracuda View Post
    When was the last time you stabbed someone with a 2h-sword?
    Back when I had http://www.wowhead.com/item=30902/cataclysms-edge.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=50761 made me stop.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    Which class are you playing?
    Warrior

I used to use demise with my tier 3 as I never got MoM but there are a couple awesome weps I rep regardless. Severance LINK or Death's Bite [LINK] are awesome IMO for nostalgic reasons. Demise is an awesome choice as it fit the set perfectly IMO or perhaps it was just from the same tier and I didnt care at the time. After recently reactivating my account I swapped to the new rag hammer cause I finally got it to drop after a ridiculous amount of runs with a couple friends and it looks awesome. I dont care if it doesn't match at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Nezuc View Post
    Warrior
    So then you can use staff, cool.

I have this on my warrior, but no dreadnaught gear.

wowhead is down it seems, but I guess you can transmog it to a polearm?

Looks pretty neat!
    Mother pus bucket!

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    Just because it has a pointy edge doesn't mean you use it to stab...
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne