Quote Originally Posted by Infernix View Post
    You mistake 'anger over losing Quality of Life perks' for 'fear of something but I'm not sure what exactly.'

What exactly am I afraid of? Since you seem to know.
    Reading Comprehension.

Quote Originally Posted by Forsworn Knight View Post
    Reading Comprehension.
    Oh, pray tell then, do explain it to me, oh wise Pandaran.
    Garrosh: "LOK'TAR! HAVE A HAMBURGER."

I am The Burning Legion - Play Free Online Games

Quote Originally Posted by Infernix View Post
    Since the end of LK content, five million people turned the game off, uninstalled it and didn't come back. Half the player base, or nearly so. So, yeah. Blizzard can't seem do to anything except drive off more and more of their players. It's like they're trying to kill their own game.
    For a myriad of reasons that have yet to be pinned down. Cataclysm soured it for some, if not many. However, there is some segment of the playerbase that quit simply because the prime storyline they played in Warcraft 3 was wrapped up with a bow when the Lich King crown passed to Bolvar and Arthas died.

When I left EQ1, it was when my guild killed the big bad boss of the expansion we were working through. We finished it up and I decided it was time to leave. The hardest part about it was that I had to struggle with the feeling that I was abandoning my raid buddies at the time. I felt the story that I cared about was wrapped up though and I had no desire to start another story in new lands.

My leaving had nothing to do with the new areas, new mechanics or any other new changes - I was simply finished. There is nothing that Sony could have done in early 2004 (short of maybe giving me a million dollars =P) that would have made me stay. There are people just like that leaving WoW on a daily basis.

After that, I took a 3 to 4 month break from nearly all games, then came back online to beta test WoW.
    Last edited by Raeln; 2014-03-13 at 06:30 PM.

Funny that you jump at getting called out for being scared and lash out in an attempt to disprove it. So predictable.

10+ Year Old Account
    So you're just exemplifying my point that most of you are just too scared of losing the comfort zone in flying mounts. Thank you.
    Confirmed for WPvP Agenda.

Get a grip kiddo.

Deleted
    Listen please: I just read a post where someone said " No Flying in WoD, terrible". They build this game, every since they started to take feedback from ppl the game got ruined. People noticed that blizzard started to listen to those who had something to say and now every time there's something THEY come up with, ppl start whining and threatening with cancelling subscription. WHY did they take feedback in the first place? Why? This game would have been so awesome even today if they wouldn't have cared for every selfish comment.

They come up with a new idea or something new, and all ppl have to say is "That's it, im cancelling my subscription". Im tired of ppl commanding over this game and trying to make their voice or state vivid! Blizzard should STOP taking feedback and make decision out of it! They shouldn't give a crap about what x and y has to say, atleast not to change that specific thing just to make someone happy. This game is going to die and the reason its losing subscription is the ppl behind their keyboard commanding and complaining over twitter and forums. All i read on this website almost every single day is complains about one change or the other..why can't ppl just stop complaining and enjoy the game the way its served?

Blizzard knows what they're doing better than anyone else, and you can't disagree on that. Who are you to judge their decisions when all you do is play and nothing else ( you pay to play and nothing else, which is not even an obligation..you like the game, you pay for it..you don't? You stop paying). It was enough for them to just say once " we might not have flying throughout the whole xpac" and ppl already started yelling out "worst decision ever, cancelling subscription, that's it". I haven't seen almost no forums where people give positive feedback about something.. all they do is complain and complain and complain. I'm sick of it...and im not the only one.

p.s. I'm sorry about my bad English, it is not my mother language.

Quote Originally Posted by Raeln View Post
    For a myriad of reasons that have yet to be pinned down. Cataclysm soured it for some, if not many. However, there is some segment of the playerbase that quit simply because the prime storyline they played in Warcraft 3 was wrapped up with a bow when the Lich King crown passed to Bolvar and Arthas died.
    I won't deny that the end of the Lich King would mean the end of the story for many players. I'm not sure that those players numbered in the millions, however.

- - - Updated - - -

Funny that you jump at getting called out for being scared and lash out in an attempt to disprove it. So predictable.
    I await your wisdom, Master Po.

Quote Originally Posted by Conscious View Post
    Confirmed for WPvP Agenda.

Get a grip kiddo.
    Call me kiddo, yeah. You're so much more mature than I am. Shall I return the favor and call you childish?

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not answering you Infernix because if you couldn't by now then it isn't worth bothering to try and explain.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not answering you Infernix because if you couldn't by now then it isn't worth bothering to try and explain.
    heaven forbid you go to a forum and discuss anything

10+ Year Old Account
    You cannot put something as fundamental as flying in the game, and then remove it.

If there is no flying in WOD I would not be happy with that decision.
    @Ghostcrawler:Some advice: [My pet issue] is why there were sub losses is one of the weaker arguments players use. Players don't have that data.

Quote Originally Posted by Raeln View Post
    but here is the kicker.

I can bet none of them quit the game with the reason, "Damn you blizzard for allowing us to fly."

For all the problems of Cata and MoP have - flying was not one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Pancaspe View Post
    You cannot put something as fundamental as flying in the game, and then remove it.

Well, no matter what. You are not going to be happy for 2-4 months and well after you reach max level. At a minimum, flying is gone till the first patch and from what we're hearing. The entire paying subscribers gets to be this grand experiment on if it will be back or not.

Either way, you're not going to be happy for a while.
    Last edited by quras; 2014-03-13 at 06:34 PM.

That's a funny answer. You fail at reading a few posts and now don't want to give an answer.

Flying is so fundamental that WoW is completely unplayable without it. Right?

Did you know that I actually expected you to defend Blizzard on this decision? I'm pretty pleasantly surprised, Pancaspe. Not that I'm implying that you are here to please me or anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Pearl View Post
    No one said you can't, we're just saying flying enhances exploration.
    for me exploring is finding different paths and secret passages, checking out caves and lakes, climbing up a mountain to see the view, etc. flying does nothing to enhance that. it just takes away a desire to do it and kills a sense of discovery.

sorry but 'exploring' on a flying mount is kinda lame imo.

Id be kinda pissed if they did that but its not like I'd unsub or anything. At max lvl I don't wanna kill 400 mobs just to get to a node or what ever im trying to do. Its one of my main gripes for SWTOR, they have packs of mobs 2 feet apart so unless you stay on roads(sometimes that doesn't even help) your going to be fighting a ton of shit even if you don't want to. Hell half the time your bonus kill missions are completed just trying to get to your mission point.

That's a funny answer. You fail at reading a few posts and now don't want to give an answer.
    Because it was already answered and yet he didn't bother to comprehend it.

Quote Originally Posted by joeyray View Post
    for me exploring is finding different paths and secret passages, checking out caves and lakes, climbing up a mountain to see the view, etc. flying does nothing to enhance that. it just takes away a desire to do it and kills a sense of discovery.

sorry but 'exploring' on a flying mount is kinda lame imo.
    Then don't use a flying mount when you're going to explore.

Then don't use a flying mount when you're going to explore.
    HOLY SHIT!

Someone got it.

We need a celebration.

Cake and cookies with fireworks streaking across the sky.

SOMEONE GOT IT.

Because it was already answered and yet he didn't bother to comprehend it.
    Then explain it to me! I'm begging for your wisdom!