Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Which class can still damage?

With the resilience buff is there any class that can still do damage with grievous gear? I feel like I'm shooting wet noodles at people :S

My warlock's chaos noodle is doing just fine since 90% of the bgs are boosted 90s.

Quote Originally Posted by Veceva View Post
    My warlock's chaos noodle is doing just fine since 90% of the bgs are boosted 90s.
    This. Free 90's with no class exp/gear was an instant 50% damage buff.

Deleted
    yea my Aff lock is melting faces quite nicely and not just the free 90s. Warriors this season seem to melt away nicely for a change being as they've been the bane of my PvP life for a loooong time lol.. up yours warriors hahaha...

Quote Originally Posted by fly spray View Post
    yea my Aff lock is melting faces quite nicely and not just the free 90s. Warriors this season seem to melt away nicely for a change being as they've been the bane of my PvP life for a loooong time lol.. up yours warriors hahaha...
    With or without dark soul DoTs?

10+ Year Old Account
    On my ret i kinda want to cry every time i do TV, but i hope that will get better with the gear, also, battle fattigue is a real issue, there is no chance in hell to survive when i cant heal myself or others for any significant healing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pkm View Post
    With or without dark soul DoTs?
    Without is fine i find, takes a lil longer i guess but they still melt,, BUT if i use Dark Soul with trink and herbalism thing and maybe a proc or 2 then nothing can stay alive for more than a few blinks of an eye, except maybe holy palas and there dispels and bubbles lol they take ages to kill and i try to avoid trying and wasting my time on them. I'm set up with as much haste as i can get with GoSac and it feels mega atm.

But things i used to have real trouble with like Warriors and Dks seem to not cause me much grief atm and i dispatch them rather efficiently. Although until everyone is fully prideful geared noone knows how things will pan out i guess. Warriors and Dks will probly end up shitting on everyone else as usual probably lol.

Deleted
    my 529 elemental shaman with 12500 mastery steamrolls battlegrounds and I can't wait for full 550 gear. it is gonna be sick!

having a 65% chance to deal 75% more damage with your main spells is simply insane.

get flame shock up and running on 3-4 targets and you will get so many instant lava bursts out that you can literally three-shot in arenas in 529 gear.

stack mastery on a 550 ilvl elemental shaman and you ll deal insane damage.

Deleted
    Still kinda enjoying my rogue, except that outside of CDs im not even close to hitting like a wet noodle. Doing fine/decent damage with CDs however.

10+ Year Old Account
    My bladestorm is completely wrecking people in BGs. Oneshot macro + Bladestorm=win.

Deleted
    Met quite abit of UH dk's tonight, they hurt... ALOT!

Warriors are arguably still the best class. Arms warriors can do massive damage in bg's and rbg's.

Met a Frost DK in a RBG last night with 550 weapon and 2 550 damage trinkets. Hurt a lot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinnegan View Post
    my 529 elemental shaman with 12500 mastery steamrolls battlegrounds and I can't wait for full 550 gear. it is gonna be sick!

having a 65% chance to deal 75% more damage with your main spells is simply insane.

get flame shock up and running on 3-4 targets and you will get so many instant lava bursts out that you can literally three-shot in arenas in 529 gear.

stack mastery on a 550 ilvl elemental shaman and you ll deal insane damage.
    My ilvl 522 ele sham is doing 60k-80k LvB crits consistently. Although, I highly recommend AGAINST stacking mastery. It really doesn't add much. Haste is faaaar better because ele shamans scale extremely well with haste.

As for dmg, next week many players will receive their weapons so the damage will be relatively insane again. My warrior friend kept critting 100k slams with relative ease. I even got crit for a 116k slam in arena on my MW Monk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Emfg View Post
    My ilvl 522 ele sham is doing 60k-80k LvB crits consistently. Although, I highly recommend AGAINST stacking mastery. It really doesn't add much. Haste is faaaar better because ele shamans scale extremely well with haste.

As for dmg, next week many players will receive their weapons so the damage will be relatively insane again. My warrior friend kept critting 100k slams with relative ease. I even got crit for a 116k slam in arena on my MW Monk.
    There was a post on AJ regarding this with formulas and everything. There's no point stacking Haste above the 35% break-point. Put the rest of your statistics into Mastery.

That being said; I'm having a lot of fun killing people as Elemental, Affliction and Unholy. Any class that benefits a lot from Haste seems to be destroying everyone at the moment.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Glurp View Post
    Met a Frost DK in a RBG last night with 550 weapon and 2 550 damage trinkets. Hurt a lot.
    How is it possible to have that much conquest points in the 3rd week?

Quote Originally Posted by Kegler View Post
    you need 2416 cap per week to get weapons in third week, that's about 2.2k rating?

Quote Originally Posted by Kegler View Post
    I cap weekly at a lower 2's rating and I'll have my weapons next week. I imagine anyone doing well would have already crossed the 7,250 threshold.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Emfg View Post

yep, that depends on the play style. if you prefer running around spamming lightning bolts 24/7 then stacking haste will do for you. personally I prefer dotting as many targets as possible with flame shock to cast around 5 instant lava bursts in a row, hitting for 100k (with trinket procs) each, with a over 55% chance (in 529 gear) to deal 75% more damage, resulting in 650k-725k burst in 5-6 seconds. yep, that's what I like best. mastery <3

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't worry about it too much right now. Gear makes a big difference.
    Professional's Guide to: Upgrading Your Computer
    Quote Originally Posted by OperationFerret View Post
    Legion PvP is so bad that Holinka is handing out titles for watching the arena championships.