Thread: Stamped Tricks

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by crooklyn View Post
    how does it make you nerds feel that megabloks parses so well with 1 skull banner

hehehehehe
    Flame on!!

thats why i said see you in infraction hell

hello???

Quote Originally Posted by Kissthebaby View Post
    I don't blame the guy. If I was in a guild like his where the dps is so terrible I would try to cheat to. I mean look at some of the logs. Their warlocks are middle of the pack almost every fight. At the end of the day it's just farm content, not like it's going to help his average guild when it really matters. Do I condone cheating? No. But the man is probably bored out of his mind.
    For some reason I sense a bit of jealousy, 19th for BM hunters? I bet whenever you scroll down to see your rank after seeing Megabloks at the top you just get depressed to the point you think posting in the My Little Pony thread is a good idea. I wouldn't disrespect my betters.

Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die. -Barack Obama

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by crooklyn View Post
    thats why i said see you in infraction hell

hello???
    I know. Hi

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by thegoodrogue View Post
    For some reason I sense a bit of jealousy, 19th for BM hunters? I bet whenever you scroll down to see your rank after seeing Megabloks at the top you just get depressed to the point you think posting in the My Little Pony thread is a good idea. I wouldn't disrespect my betters.

Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die. -Barack Obama
    Yeah I'm jealous alright lol. You are a bad troll sir. Nice try though

Yeah I'm jealous alright lol. You are a bad troll sir. Nice try though
    Ya, I'm the troll More like Kissthescrollwheeltogetpastmegabloksatthetop is the troll.

Edit: Lets get back on track and ignore the troll, Megabloks just got good RNG, crit users are the biggest offenders of RNG.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ya, I'm the troll More like Kissthescrollwheeltogetpastmegabloksatthetop is the troll.

Edit: Lets get back on track and ignore the troll, Megabloks just got good RNG, crit users are the biggest offenders of RNG.
    I sense a little mad. I hope more of your guild post and show how mad they are.

I sense a little mad. I hope more of your guild post and show how mad they are.
    Just report him and move on, obviously a troll who gets a rise out of being 18 spots behind someone else.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just report him and move on, obviously a troll who gets a rise out of being 18 spots behind someone else.
    How was I trolling. Or a rise out of being 18 spots behind in pro raiders on a spec I don't even play weekly. Also actually read my post that inflamed you. I was saying nothing bad about megabloks more about the dps in his guild.

Can we please stop the flaming and get back on topic please?

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

Has anyone actually asked Megabloks about his stampede? I'm sure he would tell you, maybe he has a mechanical keyboard and can press buttons faster? Must be a reason why Kissthebaby is doing less damage, do you have an "old style" keyboard with a delay?

Tbh Tehstool, there's nothing good comming out of this thread anymore, could be a good choice just to close it now. It's been at the top of the Hunter forum for days, and Megabloks hasn't responded, which probably means he isn't going to.

Goodrogue; You've been trolling enough here already, don't you think it's time to put and end to it? I doubt Megabloks need you or anybody else in the guild to stand up for him.

excuse me skilldotegg's clan was viciously ATTACKED on the mmo-champion hunter subforum. he was standing up for his everything his clan represents

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesiz View Post
    Tbh Tehstool, there's nothing good comming out of this thread anymore, could be a good choice just to close it now. It's been at the top of the Hunter forum for days, and Megabloks hasn't responded, which probably means he isn't going to.

Goodrogue; You've been trolling enough here already, don't you think it's time to put and end to it? I doubt Megabloks need you or anybody else in the guild to stand up for him.
    Thanks for asking Nemesiz, I am not "trolling", I hear that term used a lot however. I am merely asking if he is using a membrane (old-style) switch keyboard which may lead to his damage being lower. When I switched to a mechanical (cherry black) I noticed a lot more responsiveness and I soon got to the top of ProRaiders, like Megabloks is. Not quite #1 but #5

I don't blame the guy. If I was in a guild like his where the dps is so terrible I would try to cheat to. I mean look at some of the logs. Their warlocks are middle of the pack almost every fight. At the end of the day it's just farm content, not like it's going to help his average guild when it really matters. Do I condone cheating? No. But the man is probably bored out of his mind.
    Uhh dps has only really been low lately due to infinite farm / boredom / people playing D3.

(also if you hadn't noticed skilldotgg/crooklyn are trolling you, no one is actually mad lol)

the real pros are playing dark souls 2 not that shit game d3

Quote Originally Posted by CausalXXLinkXx View Post
    Uhh dps has only really been low lately due to infinite farm / boredom / people playing D3.

(also if you hadn't noticed skilldotgg/crooklyn are trolling you, no one is actually mad lol)
    I wish, if my epeen bots didnt show the difference after I got a mechanical keyboard and a heroic wf trinket from a normal one I would never believe it either. Trust me if you aren't quite where you think you should be in damage definitely get a mechanical keyboard.

I wish, if my epeen bots didnt show the difference after I got a mechanical keyboard and a heroic wf trinket from a normal one I would never believe it either. Trust me if you aren't quite where you think you should be in damage definitely get a mechanical keyboard.
    Can you recommend a good mechanical keyboard for me please Skilldotegg? I would greatly appreciate it!

Quote Originally Posted by Nique View Post
    Can you recommend a good mechanical keyboard for me please Skilldotegg? I would greatly appreciate it!
    Depends on what you like, I ~wish~ I could get a keyboard with the Cherry MX Blue type keys. Those feel GREAT. However I use black because it was cheaper at the time and supposedly they are great for pushing quickly and repeatedly and don't have too much noise. They don't have to "click" to be pushed down and so it saves some time in the realm of 5 MS or something but you can easily notice a 100 MS difference when you are lagging.

I got this: http://www.amazon.com/SteelSeries-6G.../dp/B0038X3ZVM it was $75 at the time however DON'T get it, I hate the right shift key (have a look for yourself). That is the only downside and enough to not like the keyboard. However I am poor and can't afford another one so I gotta deal with it. I wish others would have the same kind of personality as me in which they can just deal with things and not get upset when others are better. It's a natural feeling but you have to control it.

Sorry for going off-topic but a 2 year MMO-Champion veteran asked me a question about mechanical keyboards and how they could help damage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alth View Post
    So how do you explain the fact that his stampede is doing much more damage than everybody elses, and managing to accumulate more attacks per duration than everybody elses, even with less trinket procs.

+

=
    Last edited by Felocity; 2014-03-16 at 10:45 PM.

Number 1 Enchantment shaman world 8) soon to be deathknight