WoW news, few and far between

Is it me or is the news on anything wow just been extremely sparse? I feel like we haven't really heard any interesting news lately and it seems like since gc left the interaction has slowed down a ton.

I'm just looking for some more information, doesn't have to pertain to any one thing, just feels like there hasn't been any hype.

I'd usually come to this site a lot and find some information that filled my wow appetite. Now, just seems like a ghost town and the info we do get isn't anything worth talking about. I understand that we're kinda in a hiatus, so to speak.

I suspect it's the calm before the storm. They should be opening the beta fairly soon, and we'll be inundated with more info than we'll know what to do with when that happens.

There's also the matter that Ghostcrawler is no longer there, and he was one of the major sources of insider info. The other blues still post, but it's a lot of slack to pick up and they haven't done so entirely.

What the...is this a trending topic? There's a thread that just popped up about this before too.
    And the second comment on it was saying the calm before the storm too!

They may also just be playing a game of "I said I would be there in five minutes, but it turns out it was thirty. We cool right?"
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    What the...is this a trending topic? There's a thread that just popped up about this before too.
    *puts on tinfoil hat*

If its calm before the storm, then its been too calm and there might be no storm. A half-ass storm maybe, because thats what it feels like right about now.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Sorry, didn't see that thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bmfstunner View Post
    Sorry, didn't see that thread.
    I'm here to help so I'm closing this one. There hasn't been much of anything newsworthy of late.

Here's the other one:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...O-C-front-page
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."