Moonkin in need of tips

I have a few questions I'd like to ask when it comes to reapplying dots and using Celestial Alignment. I can't link stuff yet, my name is Peekaboom and I'm on Twisting Nether - EU, if you want to check my gear.
    I'll give numbers to questions so it is easier for you to answer.

1 - On Protectors, I apply dots to the 3 bosses in the beginning (starting with the solar opener), and reapply them before Celestial Alignment is over. Should I not reapply them if the dots will be weaker?

2 - On the same note, when Incarnation is about to fall off, is it worth it to reapply dots on all targets?

3 - Also, should I snapshot dots even if there's 7 or 8 seconds left of Moonfire/Sunfire on the bosses or aren't Boomkin dots strong enough to justify something like that? I usually prioritize Starsurge procs, and then I reapply dots.

4 - Is the haste value of a metagem proc higher than the Immerseus proc? With my current gear I usually get a lot more SS procs with the bindings proc, I imagine the haste value will be higher once my gear is better.

5 - On fights below 6 minutes duration, I save my second set of cds for the third bindings proc, should I keep doing that or is a metagem proc more beneficial?

6 - When approaching lunar eclipse, and when CA and Incarnation are both up with good trinket/metagem procs, should I use the old lunar opener or should I still pop both Incarnation and CA ate the same time?

7 - When it comes to Synapse Springs, should I use it on cd or is it worth it to wait for metagem procs? I'm usually waiting, but with bad rng I can wait for like 30 seconds before I get a proc sometimes.

8 - Is it worth it to reapply dots outside of Nature's Grace if the procs are good enough?

That's all that comes to mind right now, I'll edit the thread if I remember something else, thank you very much in advance for your answers

oh man i read every one here and was like "hmm not sure" so I'm really looking forward to an answer for my own benefit too!!

Quote Originally Posted by kazylax View Post
    1 - On Protectors, I apply dots to the 3 bosses in the beginning (starting with the solar opener), and reapply them before Celestial Alignment is over. Should I not reapply them if the dots will be weaker?
    You should reapply CA DoTs regardless of them being weaker

2 - On the same note, when Incarnation is about to fall off, is it worth it to reapply dots on all targets?
    No

3 - Also, should I snapshot dots even if there's 7 or 8 seconds left of Moonfire/Sunfire on the bosses or aren't Boomkin dots strong enough to justify something like that? I usually prioritize Starsurge procs, and then I reapply dots.
    in 98% of cases you should ignore DoT power, they really aren't strong enough to justify wasting GCDs and NG uptime for. There are of course situations where clipping DoTs can be beneficial but not a basic level it's not really worth doing

4 - Is the haste value of a metagem proc higher than the Immerseus proc? With my current gear I usually get a lot more SS procs with the bindings proc, I imagine the haste value will be higher once my gear is better.
    They are similar in strength in terms of int vs haste, the Immerseus proc lasts twice as long though so it's more powerful in that sense.

5 - On fights below 6 minutes duration, I save my second set of cds for the third bindings proc, should I keep doing that or is a metagem proc more beneficial?
    I believe that the meta proc during CA is more important than the int proc however since the meta proc is completely random you can't really aim to use your CDs for it as the proc will barely have 5 seconds left by time you've popped your CDs. Assuming the fight is the right length (about 4:45 - 6:00) you should be holding your CDs until second bindings proc as you said and just hope that you get a meta proc during it.

6 - When approaching lunar eclipse, and when CA and Incarnation are both up with good trinket/metagem procs, should I use the old lunar opener or should I still pop both Incarnation and CA ate the same time?
    pop Inc and CA together as you want to fit as much of CA into the procs as you can. If you were to use the Lunar opener style of CDs then the procs would have expired before you could make use of them.

7 - When it comes to Synapse Springs, should I use it on cd or is it worth it to wait for metagem procs? I'm usually waiting, but with bad rng I can wait for like 30 seconds before I get a proc sometimes.
    Use them on CD.

8 - Is it worth it to reapply dots outside of Nature's Grace if the procs are good enough?
    Usually no. Ideally you should have aimed to reapply your DoTs before NG ran out but generally it will be better to just wait til you hit the next Eclipse to apply DoTs.

Awesome response! Thanks very much

Thank you very much for answering everything!

That actually helped me allot. Thanks.