Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Belloc View Post
    See, the problem with that attitude is that if the change was ever made, we'll have to comb through twitter posts to find it, since it's obviously not in the hotfixes post. If someone were to record a video of LFR where they and a few friends stay on Nazgrim during defensive stance and he only gains 1 rage per second, would that sway you? I get the feeling that it wouldn't, even though it would be proof.
    Burden of proof is on you, not the person saying such a change never occurred. I don't really care about what goes on in SoO LFR because people like Kioshi kill any desire I'd have of doing so. I have accepted that I'll never get some transmog items because I hate those that abuse LFR that much.

The biggest problem with Nazgrim is obvious after 5 pages of this thread.

Most people who think they know how he works, don't know how he works.

That's really Blizzard's fault, for, like I said, making a boss with knobs that are numbered the wrong way.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fleugen View Post
    Actually, reading comprehension shows that I was saying the people who didn't know about this WEREN'T assholes. I never called anyone an asshole. Yes, I was wrong, but never did I insult anyone. And I assumed I was right because there was no source being provided against me.

I could say the boss will just lay down and hand out loot. Not providing a source for that makes it believable, amirite? Guess you'd better go waste your time researching whether or not General Nazgrim will just lay down and hand out loot instead of being a boss to fight.
    Shut the fuck up you idiot.

INFRACTED: Don't insult other posters. -Nobleshield
    Last edited by Nobleshield; 2014-03-24 at 10:53 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kioshi View Post
    You wanna know how to deal with it in LFR?

Step:
    1) Turn on TV
    2) Stand next to Naz and auto bash (you need to appear on the dps meter to not be kicked)
    3) Move away from PC

The point? When you try less, you get less stress. Try it, its free loot No one cares, so why should you?

Other ways
    For classes with taunt
    Step:
    1) Turn on TV
    2) Stand next to Naz and auto bash (you need to appear on the dps meter to not be kicked)
    3) use taunt skill
    4) Die
    3) Move away from PC

Bellow will work on all the bosses
    1) Blow all you cool down and do as much damage as you can within 10 sec into fight
    2) Find the best way to die (use dagger if you have it)
    3) Watch TV/Youtube till fight is over.

using these following tech will give you Epics and less stress
    Best tip in here really.

Quote Originally Posted by Kioshi View Post
    You wanna know how to deal with it in LFR?

Step:
    1) Turn on TV
    3) Move away from PC

The point? When you try less, you get less stress. Try it, its free loot No one cares, so why should you?

Other ways
    For classes with taunt
    Step:
    1) Turn on TV
    3) use taunt skill
    4) Die
    3) Move away from PC

Bellow will work on all the bosses
    1) Blow all you cool down and do as much damage as you can within 10 sec into fight
    2) Find the best way to die (use dagger if you have it)
    3) Watch TV/Youtube till fight is over.

using these following tech will give you Epics and less stress
    This is the sole reason why LFR is a shitfilled cess pool of sub 10 iq pondscum.
    Please. Delete your account.

INFRACTED: Please post constructively. -Nobleshield
    Last edited by Nobleshield; 2014-03-24 at 10:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by INecrosiSI View Post
    Shut the fuck up you idiot.
    How is this an insightful comment?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    This is the sole reason why LFR is a shitfilled cess pool of sub 10 iq pondscum.
    Or this? ...?

Quote Originally Posted by Smudge View Post

That's really Blizzard's fault, for, like I said, making a boss with knobs that are numbered the wrong way.
    Not sure why it's Blizzard's fault that players are in general idiots who can't parse fairly simple sentences from the dungeon journal. If Blizzard limited themselves only to mechanics understandable by everyone, WoW would be a sorry game indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Magpai View Post
    Not sure why it's Blizzard's fault that players are in general idiots who can't parse fairly simple sentences from the dungeon journal. If Blizzard limited themselves only to mechanics understandable by everyone, WoW would be a sorry game indeed.
    If you think the mechanics on Nazgrim represent good design, you shouldn't be an encounter designer.

If you think the mechanics on Nazgrim represent good design, you shouldn't be an encounter designer.
    Are you going to say what specifically is poorly designed or are you content to just put words in my mouth?

- - - Updated - - -

Some people aren't able to access the dungeon journal at all points of the day. That doesn't mean we haven't done the fights before, and have a general idea of what the fight entails.
    You can probably stop the retreating victim routine, my comment wasn't directed at you. It was directed at the people who are logged into the game with the dungeon journal potentially right in front of their faces and either don't read it or misread it, preferring to wipe instead of use a little brainpower.

10+ Year Old Account
    Play in better circumstances with assuredly good people or stop playing altogether. Complaining will literally get you nowhere.

- - - Updated - - -

It's a well designed encounter that tests communication skills. Evidentially your groups are filled with people that are more interested in pressing 1-5 and ignoring adds instead of working together. The fight isn't hard, the fight isn't bugged, the fight isn't centred around a busted or flawed mechanic. Almost every aspect of Nazgrim has been nerfed to make him killable by almost any group that can read raid chat. You have your raiders and their inability to listen to the raid leader to blame for your failures.

I understand that LFR is usually full of those exact people, but that's why you can spam raid chat and mark targets, and that's also why all LFR fights are a fraction of normal difficulty, so you can steam roll through after a wipe or two if your group just can't cooperate.

Alternatively, choose not to raid with idiots.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

Quote Originally Posted by MonsieuRoberts View Post
    It's a well designed encounter that tests communication skills. Evidentially your groups are filled with people that are more interested in pressing 1-5 and ignoring adds instead of working together. The fight isn't hard, the fight isn't bugged, the fight isn't centred around a busted or flawed mechanic. Almost every aspect of Nazgrim has been nerfed to make him killable by almost any group that can read raid chat. You have your raiders and their inability to listen to the raid leader to blame for your failures.
    Yeah, you are pretty much not listening to anything anyone has said about Nazgrim.

I hate Nazgrim and hope Blizzard never designs a fight like this again. I agree that it's flat out bad design, which is weird because SoO is an otherwise solid raid tier boss wise.

LFR Nazgrim is horrible, and was even worse pre nerf/earlier into the patch. This boss -requires- coordination and you can't really muscle through the boss-tunneling baddies by having a small fraction of the raid actually do their part and kill the adds (like with Norushen, or Dark Shamans, or Garrosh's MCs, or literally any other fight this tier). Any fight that requires that level of precision needs a serious nerf to the ground at the LFR level.

The reason for this is in the average LFR 1/3rd of the player base is AFK, 1/3rd is doing this fight and/or raiding for the first time in their lives, and the last 3rd have to pick up the slack for the other players to begin with.

On top of that the whole fight is unfun from the ground up. Flex and Normal Nazgrim are both boring because for a good bit of the time you are sitting around with a thumb up your ass waiting for adds to come out. This isn't "stop casting for a second", this is literally enough time to /dance, emote macros, and just sit around being bored waiting for adds. That is not fun. Heroic is a bit better because the volume of adds makes up for it so there's rarely a dull moment.

I haven't hated one particular part of LFR so much since DS had that slow, unavoidable, pug-raping dragon trash gauntlet before Ultraxion.

I noticed that, people who know are saying just dps through defensive stance, the few abilities he does do when he has 100% rage are easily healed through and/or avoided, but a lot are saying the opposite and it's stupid.

Funnily enough I made a thread on it:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...m-!-Insta-wipe
    Quote Originally Posted by Primohastat View Post
    That toxicity is normal in WoW. Even classic. And it comes from this what so called elitism, spreading everywhere. Average player say that classic is piss easy and every aspect can be done with minimal effort. But right after that, the same player ignites with rage when someone wants to apply that minimal effort

Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post

INFRACTED: Please post constructively. -Nobleshield
    Constructive or not...he does have a point...although it could be phrased a tad more delicately

Read it again.

-General Nazgrim now gains 1 Rage when struck in Defensive Stance (down from 2 Rage).

It DOES NOT SAY General Nazgrim can now only gain 1 Rage per rage gain. That was my point. He gains 1 Rage WHEN STRUCK, meaning each strike grants him 1 Rage. More people = More strikes = More rage.

He gains rage once per second, but the AMOUNT he gains in that second is dependant on how many strikes he takes during that second.
    Wouldn't be the first time the dungeon journal was misleading. It gave the wrong information for how Primordius' damage-reduction worked. It said reduced by 75%; it was actually reduced to 75%.

If it was truly 1 rage per strike in def stance, in lfr he'd be pumping out a ravager every 5 or so seconds probably.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.